Hi, I'm Madi and I'm from Romania

madimih

I'm a little older than most of you, but I listen gladly to Mika's music as it gives me the energy to start a better day everyday.

I first heard him this summer, on TV. At first I didn't noticed him 'cause I rarely pay attention to new artists. But my husband made me listen to all the songs on the album and since than, I listen them on and on and I search on the Internet everything that's new and all his interviews.

I'm waiting for new songs.

Nice meeting you all.

Madi

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buna madi si bine ai venit la forumul lui Mika!!!!:yay: :yay:

Aici poti vorbi numai cu noi romanii ,mai ales cu mine si Ioana !

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827&highlight=romanian+thread

Sper sa-ti placa !!!!:biggrin2:

Desi sunt sigura de asta !

Poti afla multe chestii interesante si amuzante despre mika de la noi !!

I'm a little older than most of you, but I listen gladly to Mika's music as it gives me the energy to start a better day everyday.

I first heard him this summer, on TV. At first I didn't noticed him 'cause I rarely pay attention to new artists. But my husband made me listen to all the songs on the album and since than, I listen them on and on and I search on the Internet everything that's new and all his interviews.

Nice meeting you all.

Madi

Hi Madi, welcome to the MFC! Have fun here.

I can assure you that you aren't the oldest one, you are even not old enough to join us at the Oldlings Thread:naughty: .(You must be over 30!:wink2: and there are a lot of us Oldies.....) Perhaps you could join the Middlings while waiting to get 30 next year......

Nice meeting you all.

Madi

NO CHICKEN TONIGHT . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-TPsmW3UI