Greetings :)

senyorita12003

Hey there everyone,

My name is Laurah, im from Australia, and like you rest of you, im a HUGE Mika fan! :wub2: He is gorgeous, talented, intelligent, and did i mention GORGEOUS??? hehe

I first came across Mika on a television ad of his song 'Grace Kelly'.....the next day i went to the shops, bought his album, and have not stopped listening to his songs since!

I just recently bidded on and won a few things of Mika on ebay......a poster, buttons, and the 'Out' magazine which has a great section on him with awesome pictures too....it came in the mail yesterday!!! I was sooooo happy :)

Ive got my eye on a few more things on ebay too.....and my Mika buttons still havent come in the mail yet! :(

I am hoping and waiting for Mika to tour Australia sooooon....he came here earlier this year and did a few appearances on a few of our shows over here, of which i made sure i taped and watched :D

I can't really say which song i like of his best because they are all so fabulous.....but i must admit Happy Ending seems to be the one i listen to most....just can't get enough of it! I think one of these days im going to have a car accident form listening to his music too loud in my car!

Anyways, thats enough about me babbling on about how much i love Mika :mf_lustslow: hehe

Nice to meet you all :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Laurah!!

A big welcome to the MFC forum! It's so great to have you here! :biggrin2:

My name is Rainbow Sky and I am the representative for Australia, so... if you have any questions or need any help with anything please feel free to PM me.

Also, the Aussies have an official thread here on the forum. We can be found here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9187 Please come and say hi to all the aussies, as we would love to meet you and get to know you better!

Finally..... have a tonne of fun on here!

:welcomeani:

Hey there everyone,

My name is Laurah, im from Australia, and like you rest of you, im a HUGE Mika fan! :wub2: He is gorgeous, talented, intelligent, and did i mention GORGEOUS??? hehe

I first came across Mika on a television ad of his song 'Grace Kelly'.....the next day i went to the shops, bought his album, and have not stopped listening to his songs since!

I just recently bidded on and won a few things of Mika on ebay......a poster, buttons, and the 'Out' magazine which has a great section on him with awesome pictures too....it came in the mail yesterday!!! I was sooooo happy :)

Ive got my eye on a few more things on ebay too.....and my Mika buttons still havent come in the mail yet! :(

I am hoping and waiting for Mika to tour Australia sooooon....he came here earlier this year and did a few appearances on a few of our shows over here, of which i made sure i taped and watched :D

I can't really say which song i like of his best because they are all so fabulous.....but i must admit Happy Ending seems to be the one i listen to most....just can't get enough of it! I think one of these days im going to have a car accident form listening to his music too loud in my car!

Anyways, thats enough about me babbling on about how much i love Mika :mf_lustslow: hehe

Nice to meet you all :)

NO CHICKEN TONIGHT . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW-TPsmW3UI

SPEAKING OF SPEAKERS . . .

I had to have one of the speakers in my auto replaced from playing

MIKA's MUSIC so loud the windows rattled! I may go deaf from it,

but I SURELY am enjoying it now.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...