I must say after initial reports I was expecting a big brash pushy person to be on stage, but half the time you don't even notice her. She comes into her own just before (singing Superstylin' by Groove Armarda) and during Missionary Man, and she certainly compliments Mikas voice.

I met her after,in Munich, and she is really sweet, I think she is totally taken aback by all the love she is being shown by us.

I only shook her hand that time but next time it will be a big hug!

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :fisch:

I suppose it came as a shock to us all. It certainly was to me, to see someone actually performing with Mika, as an equal. We know he doesn't really need anyone else. But having read this thread, or at least the start of it, about the new girl, I can see why Mika chose her... and his reasons are typical for Mika. He's not selfish, and has never had the attitude of... "I'm the star, everyone else just works for me". He's always treated his band as equals and because he chose his band himself, they are unique, unlike any other backing group.

It therefore, stands to reason, that when he sees someone with talent, like this young girl, he will showcase her talent. Once again proving that he isn't some male diva, but a beautiful man who beoieves in sharing his success.

So, God bless Mika, and a warm welcome, from me, to Saranayde!

I suppose it came as a shock to us all. It certainly was to me, to see someone actually performing with Mika, as an equal. We know he doesn't really need anyone else. But having read this thread, or at least the start of it, about the new girl, I can see why Mika chose her... and his reasons are typical for Mika. He's not selfish, and has never had the attitude of... "I'm the star, everyone else just works for me". He's always treated his band as equals and because he chose his band himself, they are unique, unlike any other backing group.

It therefore, stands to reason, that when he sees someone with talent, like this young girl, he will showcase her talent. Once again proving that he isn't some male diva, but a beautiful man who beoieves in sharing his success.

Ohh I loveeee your writing :biggrin2::wub2: , how true you are

Oh it's so beautiful and so true! :blush-anim-cl: