• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

Thanks again for the link you sent me Queenie. :wub2:

I actually thought it was quite funny! And 'citing in some parts. :naughty:

I didn´t watch it yet. Tonight will be my night :wub2:

mmmm, ´citin!!! :lol3:

Russell is a comedian but he is an actor too...well, they kicked his ass out of the drama school xDD

Damnit my youtube account has been temporarily disabled because of the Mika interview I uploaded there.

I'm not amused! Hopefully it'll get enabled again.. and my vids will still be there.

All the Re:Brand episodes took FOREVER to cut up and upload, I'll die if I have to do it all over again.

Hello all! Well after a brief hiatus, I'm back! :D Was trying to cut down on the amount of time I spend online, it was hard :blink: lol

Diana I love your videos of you painting Russell and Noel! they're quite amazing, the Noel one is gorgeous, so like him!! You may have inspired me to start drawing again lol :naughty: No I used to draw loads a few years ago, but then I just kind of gave it up but have always wanted to start again, as long as I still can! :bleh:

as far as Russell news is concerned : http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp5nPSgafZg :wink2:

I probably should warn that it's rated R :mf_rosetinted:

:sweatdrop:

THE TRAILER!! I've seen that countless times already, naturally. :naughty:

Thanks for liking my paintings Shaza! You should definitely pick up drawing again, it's so relaxing and fulfilling!

Queenie, it's great isn't it? <3

Do you know if Russy will be back on radio this Saturday? Or is it going to be a 'best of' again?

WE NEED FRESH RUSSY!

He is.

I really hope it'll be a fresh Russy episode this saturday.

That woman last Saturday was well annoying :sneaky2: I turned off after about ten minutes :naughty: That'll teach Russell not to abandon his radio show for 2 weeks without telling us again :bleh:

He's meant to be back next week though, yay! :mf_lustslow:

Ooooh I am sooo looking forward to seeing Forgetting Sarah Marshall!! :mf_lustslow: it looks excellent!! I can't wait til June! they have it in America in April :blink: *considers going on holidays to America in April*:naughty:

THE TRAILER!! I've seen that countless times already, naturally. :naughty:

Thanks for liking my paintings Shaza! You should definitely pick up drawing again, it's so relaxing and fulfilling!

Queenie, it's great isn't it? <3

Do you know if Russy will be back on radio this Saturday? Or is it going to be a 'best of' again?

WE NEED FRESH RUSSY!

Oooh you did know that was the newer one though? I do hope you didn't fob it off thinking you'd seen it already cos there's a few nice extra scenes ;)