daisylou

Russy is going to be huuuge! :wub2:

Maybe Holland will discover him too and he will finally come over here!

In his booky wook the bits where he self-harms are the most striking for me.

Because it's such a raw, pure and destructive thing to do and I can picture how he must have felt.

Before I'd read his book I just knew he did that type of thing. Or used to.

It was so obvious.

I'm totally repeating myself btw but whatever. :naughty:

I noticed...:naughty: ah tis ok to talk about Russell in his thread..:naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah he will be a star! and he will go to Holland! (Netherlands? which do ye prefer?)

I don't car either way. I do love the fact that Russy knows the difference and did a small bit about it in his Oxford Union thingie! :wub2:

I live in the province 'Zuid-Holland' which means 'South-Holland' so both would be accurate for my place of residence. :thumb_yello:

I noticed...:naughty: ah tis ok to talk about Russell in his thread..:naughty:

'Citing if anything! :naughty:

Holland?!?!?He's going there too?

oh, right so you've a proper accomodation.:thumb_yello:

My friend is on campus and has a pokey little room. And when they do a clean when she's gone home they don't put anything back to where it should be!It's shocking altogether!

lol, yeah, but even if it was made nicely and stirred with a spoon the sugar would've still sat on the bottom.:naughty: There was so much of it!:roftl:

But really Russell Holland?!?!:blink:

oh no well no plans of Russell going to Holland yet, I was just reassuring Diana :naughty:

Yeah my rooms pretty small too but I like it, it does the job!

Haha how rude lol! well at least they clean their place for them! Here they just come and have a poke around TRYING to find damage that they can charge us for and they just tell us if the place needs to be cleaned! It feels kinda weird to know that they come and do be inspecting everything though :boxed: anyway apparently if it's really dirty they'll get cleaners in and charge us but our place was clean enough anyway lol!

haha, how much sugar DID you put in?? :naughty:

I don't car either way. I do love the fact that Russy knows the difference and did a small bit about it in his Oxford Union thingie! :wub2:

I live in the province 'Zuid-Holland' which means 'South-Holland' so both would be accurate for my place of residence. :thumb_yello:

I was just thinking about that! was sooo funny! The little bewildered expression on Russ' face when he says Holland :naughty:

Dutch person: "oh no please if you don't mind calling it the Netherlands"

Foreigner: "Holland!" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl:

meant to mention that to you before actually, it cracked me up! :naughty:

oh no well no plans of Russell going to Holland yet, I was just reassuring Diana

Yeah my rooms pretty small too but I like it, it does the job!

Haha how rude lol! well at least they clean their place for them! Here they just come and have a poke around TRYING to find damage that they can charge us for and they just tell us if the place needs to be cleaned! It feels kinda weird to know that they come and do be inspecting everything though :boxed: anyway apparently if it's really dirty they'll get cleaners in and charge us but our place was clean enough anyway lol!

haha, how much sugar DID you put in?? :naughty:

oh I see:wink2:

yeah I'd say its very strange knowing that they can just poke around. But I suppose its they're job...:blink:

Ah, so annoying that they could charge for that kind of thing!

well my friend made the tea..I think she was trying to get a mad reaction from me:naughty: It worked!:sneaky2::bleh:

oh I see:wink2:

yeah I'd say its very strange knowing that they can just poke around. But I suppose its they're job...

Ah, so annoying that they could charge for that kind of thing!

well my friend made the tea..I think she was trying to get a mad reaction from me:naughty: It worked!:sneaky2::bleh:

Yeah you have to trust em I guess *shrugs*

The master key freaks me out though :boxed: lol

I wonder if Russell drinks tea *ponders* ... hmm he's more of a coffee person methinks!

aaaaw haha that's mean! :roftl: I can imagine looking forward to a nice cup of tea and getting a crunchy mouthful of sugar instead :bleh: aaaw!

Yeah you have to trust em I guess *shrugs*

The master key freaks me out though :boxed: lol

I wonder if Russell drinks tea *ponders* ... hmm he's more of a coffee person methinks!

aaaaw haha that's mean! :roftl: I can imagine looking forward to a nice cup of tea and getting a crunchy mouthful of sugar instead :bleh: aaaw!

masterkeys are scary!(unless you own the key,lol)

yeah, I'd say he drinks tea...but I dunno, he could be a coffee man...mmh?Thats something to think about...

yeah! It was discusting, and she knows I don't take sugar!lol.

See my friends know me as "the shocked one" because apparantly I'm easily shockable,lol...and yeah I was a bit shcoked:shocked: :naughty:

masterkeys are scary!(unless you own the key,lol)

yeah, I'd say he drinks tea...but I dunno, he could be a coffee man...mmh?Thats something to think about...

yeah! It was discusting, and she knows I don't take sugar!lol.

See my friends know me as "the shocked one" because apparantly I'm easily shockable,lol...and yeah I was a bit shcoked

I think it'd be even scarier if I owned the key :blink:

:boxed:

aaahm ok won't think about that too much :naughty:

Oh he definitely drinks coffee! He likes his caffeine so he does :naughty:

I should send him a nice Barry's tea bag :naughty:

Jonathan Rhys Meyers drinks Barry's tea! :punk: haha.

You're easily shocked?! haha! :roftl: I noticed you were rather fond of the shocked smilie actually lol! how is that?!

I think it'd be even scarier if I owned the key

aaahm ok won't think about that too much

Oh he definitely drinks coffee! He likes his caffeine so he does :naughty:

I should send him a nice Barry's tea bag

Jonathan Rhys Meyers drinks Barry's tea! haha.

You're easily shocked?! haha! I noticed you were rather fond of the shocked smilie actually lol! how is that?!

yeah better not to think of owning such a key!:shocked: -hehe:naughty:

really, ah, well coffee not so bad..but I really only like the smell rather than the drink itself..although sometimes I feel like coffee.

He does?! cool. I'm a Lyons person...remember the funny Lyons tea ads with the little birds,awww

yeah, I didn't know I was a "shocked" person until one day my friend just came up to me and said, you always seem so shocked?!?!lol, he started it off, now everyone thinks I'm "shocked" lol:naughty:

:shocked: do I use that smilie alot? I haven't noticed thanks to this little fellow: :naughty::sneaky2:

yeah better not to think of owning such a key!:shocked: -hehe

really, ah, well coffee not so bad..but I really only like the smell rather than the drink itself..although sometimes I feel like coffee.

He does?! cool. I'm a Lyons person...remember the funny Lyons tea ads with the little birds,awww

yeah, I didn't know I was a "shocked" person until one day my friend just came up to me and said, you always seem so shocked?!?!lol, he started it off, now everyone thinks I'm "shocked" lol:naughty:

:shocked: do I use that smilie alot? I haven't noticed thanks to this little fellow: :naughty:

I'm more of a tea gal myself but I love Starbucks cafe mocha! yumm! :bleh:

oh yeah they're good ads! "They're triangular so it they allow the tea leaves more room to MOVE! not that you'd know anything about that!" :naughty:

haha you don't really I was just messin with ya, you seemed kind of shocked by the suggestion though! :roftl:

I'm more of a tea gal myself but I love Starbucks cafe mocha! yumm! :bleh:

oh yeah they're good ads! "They're triangular so it they allow the tea leaves more room to MOVE! not that you'd know anything about that!" :naughty:

haha you don't really I was just messin with ya, you seemed kind of shocked by the suggestion though! :roftl:

Oh Starbucks Hot Chocolates!mmmhh:wub2:

never actually had a coffee at starbucks...and they don't have any tea:sneaky2:lol

yeah! And when the new little bird came and saif "Hi, I'm Niamh, by the way" lol ah, its so cute!

:naughty:

This reminds me of the Triple Velvet ad for some reason..with the little baby guy!ha! "Have a feel of that!"lol

ha! Yeah I think I may just accept that I seem shocked to people...lol, its funny how its sort of true sometimes..:naughty:

Oh Starbucks Hot Chocolates!mmmhh:wub2:

never actually had a coffee at starbucks...and they don't have any tea:sneaky2:lol

yeah! And when the new little bird came and saif "Hi, I'm Niamh, by the way" lol ah, its so cute!

:naughty:

This reminds me of the Triple Velvet ad for some reason..with the little baby guy!ha! "Have a feel of that!"lol

ha! Yeah I think I may just accept that I seem shocked to people...lol, its funny how its sort of true sometimes..:naughty:

Oooh yes they do have good hot chocolate too! :wub2:

They do have tea actually! rather nice tea too actually, which is a credit to them cos dont often get good tea out! (word of warning : NEVER get tea at Dublin airport :thumbdown: )

haha we end up talking about ads a lot don't we :naughty:

OH! I just remembered! Did you see the Meteor awards on Saturday?

Oooh yes they do have good hot chocolate too! :wub2:

They do have tea actually! rather nice tea too actually, which is a credit to them cos dont often get good tea out! (word of warning : NEVER get tea at Dublin airport :thumbdown: )

haha we end up talking about ads a lot don't we :naughty:

OH! I just remembered! Did you see the Meteor awards on Saturday?

oh they have tea!! See I was in one in the US and they didn't have hot tea!:sneaky2: So I got a hot chocolate and spilled it all over someone by accident!!!Twas very embarrassing! And annoying...:naughty: but sort of funny too!lol

ok, I won't get tea there...why??

yeah like the Carlsburg one! I love that!!:D

no I didn't see them, were they on yesterday? I thought they were on tonight? lol, I didn't think there'd be much people I'd know on them anyway...:naughty: I don't watch enough Irish telly...

oh they have tea!! See I was in one in the US and they didn't have hot tea! So I got a hot chocolate and spilled it all over someone by accident!!!Twas very embarrassing! And annoying... but sort of funny too!lol

ok, I won't get tea there...why??

yeah like the Carlsburg one! I love that!!

no I didn't see them, were they on yesterday? I thought they were on tonight? lol, I didn't think there'd be much people I'd know on them anyway... I don't watch enough Irish telly...

Ah well I guess they knew had to bring tea to Ireland otherwise we'd probably boycott the place :naughty:

aw poor you! it so easily happens! aaw at least you can see the funny side though :naughty:

Oh it was the worst tea I've ever had in my life! and I've had some bad tea I tells ya! but oh, just the memory!

Yep they were on last night! Boyzone were there! :mf_lustslow: lol yeah laugh all ye want but I still love Boyzone! :naughty:

No I'll tell you why I asked, cos I was flicking back and over and I turned over at the end of Tom Baxter's performance and Dara O' Brien who was presenting it goes "There was Tom Baxter with Russell Brand on violin"

and I was just there going, huuh? :blink:

Maybe the person on violin looked like Russell I dunno or else it was some joke I was too slow to get, haha :boxed:

It elicited a cheer from the female half of the crowd anyway :bleh:

Ah well I guess they knew had to bring tea to Ireland otherwise we'd probably boycott the place

aw poor you! it so easily happens! aaw at least you can see the funny side though

Oh it was the worst tea I've ever had in my life! and I've had some bad tea I tells ya! but oh, just the memory!

Yep they were on last night! Boyzone were there! lol yeah laugh all ye want but I still love Boyzone!

No I'll tell you why I asked, cos I was flicking back and over and I turned over at the end of Tom Baxter's performance and Dara O' Brien who was presenting it goes "There was Tom Baxter with Russell Brand on violin"

and I was just there going, huuh?

Maybe the person on violin looked like Russell I dunno or else it was some joke I was too slow to get, haha :boxed:

It elicited a cheer from the female half of the crowd anyway

yeah, it wasn;t supposed to be funny, but I had to laugh or I'd cry,lol:naughty:

ha really, well I'll take your advice then. When we get bad tea here, especially cold tea its no longer called tea, its just "cold slop" lol

Sometimes I forget and ask people, do you want more cold slop!?!?!lol(weird is me!!??!:lmao:)

lol, boyzone!!lol, ah thats ok though, everyones allowed there guilty pleasures,lol. I prefer Boyzone to Westlife anyway!

Oh I love Tom Baxtor!!! lol, I only know that one song better, but its enough for me!:D

ha, seems like an odd combination Russel Brand and Tom Baxtor...but maybe it was him!!!and you missed it!!!(evil joke sorry) Ah no I bet it was just some lookalike or someone with his hair or outfit or something...:blink:

I'm sure that got the crowd going!lol:naughty:

LOOK at the time!!! We're mad...I don't feel as bad knowing that someone else in this country is still up and online..:naughty:

Cold slop?! :lmfao: niiiice, gosh I fancy summa that now:naughty:

I love Boyzone, still adore their music :blush-anim-cl: Westlife's music is so depressing though, but I do like Flying Without Wings, that's a good song.

Though Westlife were on Tubridy Tonight the other night and they were actually a really good laugh! They actually seemed like some craic to hang out with! Still doesnt compensate for that racket they make though :naughty:

I don't really know Tom Baxtor at all lol! I've no idea what that reference to Russell was about though :blink: he was in LA by then as well too so shush you and your evil jokes! :bleh:

I KNOW! we are actually unreal! same here though don't feel as bad I'm not the only one! No excuse though!!! :shocked:

Cold slop?! niiiice, gosh I fancy summa that now

I love Boyzone, still adore their music Westlife's music is so depressing though, but I do like Flying Without Wings, that's a good song.

Though Westlife were on Tubridy Tonight the other night and they were actually a really good laugh! They actually seemed like some craic to hang out with! Still doesnt compensate for that racket they make though

I don't really know Tom Baxtor at all lol! I've no idea what that reference to Russell was about though he was in LA by then as well too so shush you and your evil jokes!

I KNOW! we are actually unreal! same here though don't feel as bad I'm not the only one! No excuse though!!

cold slop!ahhh:naughty:

aww, you love boyzone still, thats cool:)

Gabbly is addictive!!! I'll be here all night!:shocked::naughty:

Westlife is depressing, their songs are so repetitive as well!

oh yeah I used to love flying without wings!:blush-anim-cl:

Tubridy is funny!

Tom Baxtor sings this really lovely love song called Better its really nice!

Thats the only song I know by him though...:blink: lol, I won't do more evil jokes,lol

we're disasterous!! My mam will be mad in the morning....:naughty:

cold slop!ahhh:naughty:

aww, you love boyzone still, thats cool:)

Gabbly is addictive!!! I'll be here all night!:shocked::naughty:

Westlife is depressing, their songs are so repetitive as well!

oh yeah I used to love flying without wings!:blush-anim-cl:

Tubridy is funny!

Tom Baxtor sings this really lovely love song called Better its really nice!

Thats the only song I know by him though...:blink: lol, I won't do more evil jokes,lol

we're disasterous!! My mam will be mad in the morning....

we should be shot!!! :shocked:

I was just thinking about that! was sooo funny! The little bewildered expression on Russ' face when he says Holland :naughty:

Dutch person: "oh no please if you don't mind calling it the Netherlands"

Foreigner: "Holland!" :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl:

meant to mention that to you before actually, it cracked me up! :naughty:

Haha I'm such a dork when it comes to these things, I actually was really excited about this bit and called my mum over "check this, it's funny he mentions uuuuus!" :naughty::roftl:

Then I tried to find out where the term "dutch" came from because it doesn't make any sense.. but I couldn't find it.

I reckon it's just people getting confused between us and Germany.. Because the word 'German' is 'Deutsch' in German.. which sounds very much like Dutch.

And wow, you girls were up late last night!

Ah well I guess they knew had to bring tea to Ireland otherwise we'd probably boycott the place

aw poor you! it so easily happens! aaw at least you can see the funny side though

Yep they were on last night! Boyzone were there! :mf_lustslow: lol yeah laugh all ye want but I still love Boyzone!

and I was just there going, huuh? :blink:

It elicited a cheer from the female half of the crowd anyway :bleh:

:shocked: Another boyzone fan? Woo! XD

What a strange thing to say... I don't get it... :boxed::blink:

I'm very slow today XD

Haha I'm such a dork when it comes to these things, I actually was really excited about this bit and called my mum over "check this, it's funny he mentions uuuuus!"

Then I tried to find out where the term "dutch" came from because it doesn't make any sense.. but I couldn't find it.

I reckon it's just people getting confused between us and Germany.. Because the word 'German' is 'Deutsch' in German.. which sounds very much like Dutch.

And wow, you girls were up late last night!

haha, I wouldn't blame you it was well funny!

I know what you mean though, I even love it when he does that silly high-pitched Irish leprachaun accent! :roftl:

Aww, imagine if the word Dutch was created simply out of confusion :naughty: Language is laughing at us!

Haha no I'm sure there is some proper meaning behind it...

I know! we can never do that again! well at least not mid week :naughty:

It wasn't our fault though, it was Gabbly's! :blink:

Another boyzone fan? Woo! XD

What a strange thing to say... I don't get it...

I'm very slow today XD

Yay you too? :D

I don't get it at all either! He probably had some silly imitation-gone-wrong hair or something :naughty:

Yay you too? :D

I don't get it at all either! He probably had some silly imitation-gone-wrong hair or something :naughty:

Most likey :roftl:

I saw my friends Messenger Display picture... It was a russel brand and noel fielding one... Then.... Just as I was about to steal it... She changes it! :thumbdown:

Evilness! :shocked:

:roftl: