daisylou

Haha yeah I am.

It was so funny he had to call a sex line and pretend he was Aladdin. :roftl:

I'd seen it on wednesday already but it was worth watching again.

Hahah! I can already imagine how hilarious that was. :roftl:

I wanna see it tooooooooo :crybaby: :crybaby:

*cries with all the other unlucky ones* :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup! I remember that!

I could go on and on about those podcasts and tv shows and stand-ups.

And I was literally laughing and laughing until I almost choked when I listened to a podcast where they were torturing Trevor and made him do nasty stuff like eating a lemon and wear make-up. They were like "You have to put a newt in your mouth. ....wait...we can't torture the bird.....You have to put a dead one then:thumb_yello: ". But that's not why I was laughing, I was laughing when he had to sing an Oasis' song to Noel Gallagher. That "don't loooook back in angeeeer" song. He was kinda pathetic, but everyone else were having a blast, especially Noel. So funny.

omg hahaha! :roftl: I must go back and listen to all them old ones!

though I'll have to wait till im better cos I'm sick at the moment and I nearly choke when I just try to speak, so I would probably die if i tried to listen to them :blink::naughty:

I wanna see it tooooooooo

aw we will see it eventually, I promise! Graham Norton has to update his page sometime :sneaky2:

omg hahaha! :roftl: I must go back and listen to all them old ones!

though I'll have to wait till im better cos I'm sick at the moment and I nearly choke when I just try to speak, so I would probably die if i tried to listen to them :mf_rosetinted:

aw we will see it eventually, I promise! Graham Norton has to update his page sometime :sneaky2:

I will listen to all of them also. I didn't have time today, hopefully I can listen to at least one podcast tomorrow. :blink:

Good idea. We don't want you choking because of Russell, now do we. Although you might try to listen and when it hurts realllly bad then blame Trevor. Blame it on Trevor :lmfao:

We will! If not there will be a revolution! :mf_rosetinted: *waves fist at Graham* :roftl:

I will listen to all of them also. I didn't have time today, hopefully I can listen to at least one podcast tomorrow.

Good idea. We don't want you choking because of Russell, now do we. Although you might try to listen and when it hurts realllly bad then blame Trevor. Blame it on Trevor

We will! If not there will be a revolution! :mf_rosetinted: *waves fist at Graham* :roftl:

If I am going to choke/die (:boxed: ) for anyone, it will be for Russell! :mf_rosetinted:

*though the blame will inevitably fall on Trevor :naughty: *

Revolution I say! Russell would like that way of thinking :bleh: we should get him to do an extra episode of Russell Brand's got Issues over this! :roftl:

I don't want to but I have to go to sleep now.

Gotta start dragging myself to the bed again. It's not easy for me. :lmao:

Tomorrow there will be yummy food and fireworks and candyyyyyyy :mf_lustslow: And a Mika concert on TV! For the first time I can see him singing on a tv screen. Emotional. :tears:

Russell is booging(Spelling?? O.O) towards me now. Must go before I end up in a van :lmfao:

Nighty Night, Do Let That Russell Bite. :naughty:

I don't want to but I have to go to sleep now.

Gotta start dragging myself to the bed again. It's not easy for me.

Tomorrow there will be yummy food and fireworks and candyyyyyyy. And a Mika concert on TV! For the first time I can see him singing on a tv screen. Emotional.

Russell is booging(Spelling?? O.O) towards me now. Must go before I end up in a van

Nighty Night, Do Let That Russell Bite.

Nicole, get in the van. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

hmm.. boogie isn't really a proper word so I dunno how that should be spelt :blink: i'd probably put it "boogeying" or something..

really? I thought that he "does not boogie places" :naughty:

although you would be an exception in his eyes of course nicole :bleh:

"Nighty Night, Do Let That Russell Bite." :lmao:

i love it! that line should go down in history!

same to you anyway Nicole, night! :huglove:

:naughty::bleh:

we know what you mean.. it just goes without saying! he has that impact on people :naughty:

Not in everyone, but that´s better. I already told this in another thread: more for us, his fans :naughty:

Anyway, i´m a newbie in Russell´s weird world. I knew him and i always found him quite fanciable but a few ago i decided to googling and..PAM! The smile, the accent, everything. He´s so f*cking funny (and awesome :D)

I wanna see it tooooooooo :crybaby: :crybaby:

we´re in this together :(

I'm working on it girls. :thumb_yello:

I've found a torrent and hopefully it's a good one and I'll be able to put eveything on youtube within the next couple of days.

Not in everyone, but that´s better. I already told this in another thread: more for us, his fans :naughty:

Anyway, i´m a newbie in Russell´s weird world. I knew him and i always found him quite fanciable but a few ago i decided to googling and..PAM! The smile, the accent, everything. He´s so f*cking funny (and awesome :D)

That's true, I know some people who hate him :boxed::tears:..... but lets not think about them! *quickly tries to change subject*

Yeah he's pretty hard to resist isn't he? it's his charm... he's got so bloody much of it! :naughty: I love the accent too! :biggrin2: it's so cute, and all those voices he does :bleh:

That's true, I know some people who hate him :boxed::tears:..... but lets not think about them! *quickly tries to change subject*

Yeah he's pretty hard to resist isn't he? it's his charm... he's got so bloody much of it! :naughty: I love the accent too! :biggrin2: it's so cute, and all those voices he does :bleh:

awwww, i melt when i think about it. he should come to spain to pay me a visit :bleh:

i´m watching the big fat quiz of 2006 and i´m dying of laughing and of other things :mf_lustslow:

I'm working on it girls. :thumb_yello:

I've found a torrent and hopefully it's a good one and I'll be able to put eveything on youtube within the next couple of days.

O.O really? :tears:

I love you Diana! :huglove:

I know you haven't it going yet though so it's no problem if you can't :thumb_yello:

Yeah he's pretty hard to resist isn't he? it's his charm... he's got so bloody much of it! :naughty: I love the accent too! it's so cute, and all those voices he does

Here nobody knows him. :biggrin2:

I made my mum watch him on Jonathan Ross a while back.. and on Graham Norton this wednesday and she absolutely loves him. :mf_rosetinted:

I love you :wub2:

Don't get excited yet! I need to wait for the download to finish and see if it's a good file. :naughty:

awwww, i melt when i think about it. he should come to spain to pay me a visit :bleh:

i´m watching the big fat quiz of 2006 and i´m dying of laughing and of other things

He actually had a Spanish girlfriend from Madrid before! I was reading about in his book! She brought him over to Madrid to meet her family but he didn't enjoy the ordeal actually! and I even think he had another girlfriend from Spain too! he definitely had another foreign girlfriend.. I've a feeling she was Spanish too though!

I'm suddenly very jealous.... :sneaky2::bleh:

I know a girl from Madrid too, she goes to college with me, and she is soooo pretty! she has the most fabulous long dark hair :mf_lustslow: all ye Spanish girls must be gorgeous, by the sound of it ;)

Oh yes Russell and Noel make a great combination on the quiz! the 2007 one was on tonight too, and Russell and Noel were in it again! I didn't see it though, cos I don't have the channel, but it should be on youtube soon :biggrin2:

Here nobody knows him. :biggrin2:

I made my mum watch him on Jonathan Ross a while back.. and on Graham Norton this wednesday and she absolutely loves him. :mf_rosetinted:

haha that makes it even more fun! :bleh: cos if you ever met him he'd be like "ooh, i've never tried it with a Dutch girl before :das:" I think he likes variety :naughty:

Oh he's great on the Jonathan Ross interviews! no wonder your mum fell for him too!

He actually had a Spanish girlfriend from Madrid before! I was reading about in his book! She brought him over to Madrid to meet her family but he didn't enjoy the ordeal actually! and I even think he had another girlfriend from Spain too! he definitely had another foreign girlfriend.. I've a feeling she was Spanish too though!

I'm suddenly very jealous.... :sneaky2::bleh:

I know a girl from Madrid too, she goes to college with me, and she is soooo pretty! she has the most fabulous long dark hair :mf_lustslow: all ye Spanish girls must be gorgeous, by the sound of it ;)

Oh yes Russell and Noel make a great combination on the quiz! the 2007 one was on tonight too, and Russell and Noel were in it again! I didn't see it though, cos I don't have the channel, but it should be on youtube soon :biggrin2:

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY? *shocks* *faints* *shocks again*

It seems he has something for SPANISH girls. Definitely, he needs to meet me so badly. I remember i sent him a myspace comment telling him he should come here. Maybe he´s hating me now :naughty:. I´m not that gorgeous i´m afraid, but i´m quite good in other things :bleh:

I´m waiting for someone to post it somewhere because i´ll need to see it ASAP or i´ll die

haha that makes it even more fun! :bleh: cos if you ever met him he'd be like "ooh, i've never tried it with a Dutch girl before :das:" I think he likes variety :naughty:

Oh he's great on the Jonathan Ross interviews! no wonder your mum fell for him too!

:roftl:

Us Dutchies are worth trying. :mf_rosetinted:

It was the mouse living in his hair thing that did it for mum.

And the sex line prank thing. :naughty:

REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY? *shocks* *faints* *shocks again*

It seems he has something for SPANISH girls. Definitely, he needs to meet me so badly. I remember i sent him a myspace comment telling him he should come here. Maybe he´s hating me now. I´m not that gorgeous i´m afraid, but i´m quite good in other things

I´m waiting for someone to post it somewhere because i´ll need to see it ASAP or i´ll die

It's a sign :mf_rosetinted: it's fate, your destined to be together!

Though Nicole and I find many of them all the time :naughty: "we all like the colour blue! it's meant to be!" :naughty:

hehe, as will I. we'll all die eventually. But i'd prefer to die after I see the Graham Norton interview and the big fat quiz of the year 07. :mf_rosetinted:

Us Dutchies are worth trying.

It was the mouse living in his hair thing that did it for mum.

And the sex line prank thing.

omg yeahh that is so hilarious! he actually kept a mouse in there! :roftl: I don't blame your mom for falling for him after he declared that, that point alone would do it for any girl :naughty:

:roftl: must see that prank call!!

It's a sign :mf_rosetinted: it's fate, your destined to be together!

Though Nicole and I find many of them all the time :naughty: "we all like the colour blue! it's meant to be!" :naughty:

I don´t know if we´re destined to be together but i´m sure i´ll meet him anytime (soon, i hope)

Hihihihi :naughty:

It's brilliant. I won't say anything about it to not spoil it for you though.

On the one hand it annoys me that nobody here has heard of Russell Brand (Or Noel Fielding, my other obsession) but on the other hand it's sorta fun.

I feel speshul. :naughty: