daisylou

hello girls! (you are all girls on this thread?)lol, sorry, just making sure.:bleh:

It only takes 2 days to lose touch with this place! shocking altogether!:shocked::biggrin2:

The conversation is hard to keep up with, Russel Brand, star signs, Christmas, French and Mika...and probably alot more since I was on,lol

And I can't stay on long now because I was on Youtube for AGES yesterday looking up so much junk! oops:naughty:

But yea, hi anyway.:)

hello, how are you? ;)

you'll never guess what I'm listening to right now from youtube.. Britney.. piece of me o.O I actually like that song :shocked:

hehe.. can't wait til Russell's new podcast is up! ;D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello, how are you? ;)

you'll never guess what I'm listening to right now from youtube.. Britney.. piece of me o.O I actually like that song :shocked:

hehe.. can't wait til Russell's new podcast is up! ;D

I love that song too!!!:shocked: It's weird, I'm not exactly a Britney fan at all, but I bought the new abum! shame on me!-it's a bit of a guilty pleasure!:D

Are you watching the Quiz? Tis funny!:D

I love that song too!!!:shocked: It's weird, I'm not exactly a Britney fan at all, but I bought the new abum! shame on me!-it's a bit of a guilty pleasure!:D

Are you watching the Quiz? Tis funny!:D

:naughty: I think this song is really good , am a bit ashamed of myself XD but I can't help it :tears:

mm no, where do you watch it? :blink:

hello girls! (you are all girls on this thread?)lol, sorry, just making sure.:bleh:

It only takes 2 days to lose touch with this place! shocking altogether!

The conversation is hard to keep up with, Russel Brand, star signs, Christmas, French and Mika...and probably alot more since I was on,lol

And I can't stay on long now because I was on Youtube for AGES yesterday looking up so much junk! oops

But yea, hi anyway.

I'm watching Russell on the Big Fat Quiz right now!lol very funny!

(on Britney's head shaving) Russell: She made her head different!

lol:lmao:

Hey! :biggrin2:

Yeah we go off topic a lot... it all comes back to Russell somehow though! :bleh:

Aaaw yeah I knew it was on! and it turned 9 and i was thinking "Russells on the telly now but i can't see him :sad: but it should turn up on youtube though!

hahaha, she made her head different! :lmao:

any more great lines from Mr. Brand? :bleh:

Oooh, that almost sounds like a threat! Russell’s favourite colour is blue if he knows what’s good for him.

Nooo, being sick isn’t fun.

Hahaha!

You sound ever so slightly crazy there, haha, I know it’s love/infatuation that drives such things though. And then there is that charm that Russell has that pushes your sanity right over the edge

You’d better take it easy from now on in that case Nicole, with your antics with Mr. Brand, that’s if you don’t want to end up with the title next year

I'm joking

I'm happy now! I don't know what infatuation means and I can go and look it up from the dictionary!! Yay!

It doesn't take much to make me happy :roftl:

Like I said before. He brings out the worst in me. :naughty:

Hahahaha! I shall take it easy then. I shall stop. :tears:

*pfffff. Make me. :mf_rosetinted: *

I am watching a really creepy and sick movie. "Madhouse." How very disturbing. But I cannot be bothered to change the channel. The movie is a bit interesting.:blink:

I preferred yesterday's tv program though. It is much lovelier to watch a big-haired pixie :naughty:

I'm scared of the movie. I want Mr Brand! :crybaby:

I'm happy now! I don't know what infatuation means and I can go and look it up from the dictionary!! Yay!

It doesn't take much to make me happy

Like I said before. He brings out the worst in me.

Hahahaha! I shall take it easy then. I shall stop.

*pfffff. Make me. *

I am watching a really creepy and sick movie. "Madhouse." How very disturbing. But I cannot be bothered to change the channel. The movie is a bit interesting.

I preferred yesterday's tv program though. It is much lovelier to watch a big-haired pixie

I'm scared of the movie. I want Mr Brand!

wow you always write that well without your dictionary? :shocked:

I feel very bad at French :blink::naughty:

Infatuation is like obessive crazy love, basically!

haha oh no I couldn't expect you to stop now, that's a bit too much, there is such thing as a healthy amount :naughty: (i'd love to know what Russell's idea of that would be :bleh: )

I don't think I know that film, but yeah i'd much prefer to watch our "big boy" any day (:roftl: -do you remember the interview with Peter Sissins on Russell's 2nd last podcast?? Peter to Russ: "you are huge! very tall and very in proportion". Russ: "I'm a big boy" :naughty: )

Ah good cuz I haven't read the book.. but I adore Russell.

He's so delightfully sleazy. :wub2:

You should, cause it's great!

Ohhh, tell me about it. :wub2: He is a sexy wildman. And a hilarious one. Did you know that there is a Russell forum also? On his fansite. I am a member, but I don't post there. Much. I am the lurker.

I soooo would like to go to his gig. Though I'm afraid that I might pull him off the stage during his stand-up.

Ah good cuz I haven't read the book.. but I adore Russell.

He's so delightfully sleazy. :wub2:

Oooh welcome! the more Russell adorers the merrier!

yesss he's just this lovely sleazy gentleman isn't he? :bleh:

You should get his Booky Wook, definitely worth a read!

If you can that is.. just realised it may not be available there :(

Ohhh, tell me about it. :wub2: He is a sexy wildman. And a hilarious one. Did you know that there is a Russell forum also? On his fansite. I am a member, but I don't post there. Much. I am the lurker.

I soooo would like to go to his gig. Though I'm afraid that I might pull him off the stage during his stand-up.

I've started posting there recently! It makes me appreciate this place more though... it's more fun and more active! but it keeps me up to date with Russelly things :bleh:

wow you always write that well without your dictionary?

I feel very bad at French

Infatuation is like obessive crazy love, basically!

haha oh no I couldn't expect you to stop now, that's a bit too much, there is such thing as a healthy amount (i'd love to know what Russell's idea of that would be )

I don't think I know that film, but yeah i'd much prefer to watch our "big boy" any day ( -do you remember the interview with Peter Sissins on Russell's 2nd last podcast?? Peter to Russ: "you are huge! very tall and very in proportion". Russ: "I'm a big boy" )

Yeah. I don't use it most of the time. :blink: And I bet you're good at French. :wink2:

I'd love to know that too. :roftl:

Yup! I remember that! It was so funny! I love it when they get all carried away and are like "Mr Sssissssssssssins. Mr Sssssssssssssisssins." :lmfao:

I have been listening to some older podcasts lately, where they had that Trevor in the bunch also. I think Trevor is a spicy guy! :lmao: But Russell and Matt keep mocking him. I loved one part where Trevor was talking how he once almost got mugged.

T: I was dressed in white, so he must have though I was a Kung-Fu man!

M: Erm.... I dooooon't think so.

R: Yeah! Everytime I see Trevor I think "Helloooo! Bruce Lee is back in town!"

:lmfao:

xDxDxD

I've started posting there recently! It makes me appreciate this place more though... it's more fun and more active! but it keeps me up to date with Russelly things :bleh:

I posted there when I joined. then had a weird chat with someone posting pictures of ugly old men:naughty:

But yesterday and today I have been there, reading and stuff. Now I know how the newbies feel. All lost and scared of groups:naughty:

I can't find it here.. but I'll probably order it online someday.

He really is a sexy wildman. I'm watching the repeat of Graham Norton at the moment, he was so funny on that. "My God you're wearing suspenders!" :naughty:

I didn't know about the forum but I'll just stick to gushing over Russell here.

Oooh welcome! the more Russell adorers the merrier!

yesss he's just this lovely sleazy gentleman isn't he? :bleh:

You should get his Booky Wook, definitely worth a read!

If you can that is.. just realised it may not be available there :(

Yeah it's not available here.. But where there's a will there's a way!

Yeah. I don't use it most of the time. And I bet you're good at French.

I'd love to know that too. :roftl:

Yup! I remember that! It was so funny! I love it when they get all carried away and are like "Mr Sssissssssssssins. Mr Sssssssssssssisssins."

I have been listening to some older podcasts lately, where they had that Trevor in the bunch also. I think Trevor is a spicy guy! But Russell and Matt keep mocking him. I loved one part where Trevor was talking how he once almost got mugged.

T: I was dressed in white, so he must have though I was a Kung-Fu man!

M: Erm.... I dooooon't think so.

R: Yeah! Everytime I see Trevor I think "Helloooo! Bruce Lee is back in town!"

xDxDxD

haha! :roftl: and Matt was bringing up how Russell once said something like, if there was one guy he'd sleep with, it'd be Peter Sissins :lmao: and then Russell was getting turned on by everything he was saying on the phone :bleh: and Peter was like "you know you've talked about nothing but erotica since I've been on the phone" and Matt goes "since he was born" and Russell goes "yeah, my first word was "phwoar" " :lmao:

haha sorry i got a little carried away there, as I do :naughty:

anyway oh yeah Trevor! ah he's cool, you had to laugh at him! :bleh:

He really is a sexy wildman. I'm watching the repeat of Graham Norton at the moment, he was so funny on that. "My God you're wearing suspenders!" :naughty:

Ohhh. Yeah. Too bad. :(

Are you watching it on TV? :blink: Cause I dunno if it's on Youtube yet, but I wanna see it. :blink:

I posted there when I joined. then had a weird chat with someone posting pictures of ugly old men

But yesterday and today I have been there, reading and stuff. Now I know how the newbies feel. All lost and scared of groups

eeew:boxed: haha, you should post there again! and we can talk over there now and bring a bit of life to the place! :naughty:

There's a lot of newbies there though, the largest amount of posts I've seen by anyone was like 7,000.

He really is a sexy wildman. I'm watching the repeat of Graham Norton at the moment, he was so funny on that. "My God you're wearing suspenders!"

Yeah it's not available here.. But where there's a will there's a way!

:shocked: what are you watching that interview on?! is it on youtube?? cos i was looking for it and I couldn't find it!

Ohhh. Yeah. Too bad. :(

Are you watching it on TV? :blink: Cause I dunno if it's on Youtube yet, but I wanna see it. :blink:

Haha yeah I am.

It was so funny he had to call a sex line and pretend he was Aladdin. :roftl:

I'd seen it on wednesday already but it was worth watching again.

haha! and Matt was bringing up how Russell once said something like, if there was one guy he'd sleep with, it'd be Peter Sissins and then Russell was getting turned on by everything he was saying on the phone and Peter was like "you know you've talked about nothing but erotica since I've been on the phone" and Matt goes "since he was born" and Russell goes "yeah, my first word was "phwoar" "

haha sorry i got a little carried away there, as I do

anyway oh yeah Trevor! ah he's cool, you had to laugh at him! :

:lmao::lmao: Yup! I remember that!

I could go on and on about those podcasts and tv shows and stand-ups.

And I was literally laughing and laughing until I almost choked when I listened to a podcast where they were torturing Trevor and made him do nasty stuff like eating a lemon and wear make-up. They were like "You have to put a newt in your mouth. ....wait...we can't torture the bird.....You have to put a dead one then:thumb_yello: ". But that's not why I was laughing, I was laughing when he had to sing an Oasis' song to Noel Gallagher. That "don't loooook back in angeeeer" song. He was kinda pathetic, but everyone else were having a blast, especially Noel. So funny. :roftl: