daisylou

Make her watch. Put little sticks between her eyelids and tie her on a chair

Or not. That might be way too creepy. You might end up in a mental institution.

My granny was even like "Mika concert! I wanna watch it too! I wanna watch it too! I will watch it!" I bet if I didn't like Mika then she wouldn't watch it, but she is just curious now

that's a good idea! I put some nice pictures on the tree also! Although maybe that would be too much to handle for my family. I'll stick to that picture on the wall.

And I have no sweets! I have to sit in front of the TV, stare at Russell and eat sweets! But where are the sweets? I still have time to go to the shop though. I should go on a diet actually. I have eaten WAY too much during Christmas. XD

And I'm gonna watch that Narnia movie tonight also. that lion, wardrobe and the witch or something. I don't remember the exact title

I'll let you know if Russell says something that makes me look all O.O

haha aaaw your granny sounds like so much fun! :biggrin2:

ah sure run to the shop and get some sweets! you're allowed, it's a special occasion!! - Russell's gonna be on the telly!! :biggrin2:

ah we'll worry about how much we've eaten next year! :naughty: same here though, i've eaten waay too much.. feeling like a big balloon :naughty:

haha the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, you were close!! :naughty:

hmm, I think you'll be all O.O the second he comes on stage anyway Nicole :naughty:

Oh I'm meant to get on well with Leo's actually! not so much with Aquarius though :blink: you'd imagine Russell would be a Leo - he's the natural flirt! xD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha aaaw your granny sounds like so much fun!

ah sure run to the shop and get some sweets! you're allowed, it's a special occasion!! - Russell's gonna be on the telly!!

ah we'll worry about how much we've eaten next year! same here though, i've eaten waay too much.. feeling like a big balloon

haha the lion, the witch and the wardrobe, you were close!!

hmm, I think you'll be all O.O the second he comes on stage Nicole

Oh I'm meant to get on well with Leo's actually! not so much with Aquarius though you'd imagine Russell would be a Leo - he's the natural flirt! xD

She usually isn't. But she can surprise me. :naughty:

I will run. Or actually....when it comes to chocolate I will fly. :blink: Like the wind. Nothing gets in my way then. :mf_rosetinted:

I was like "I'll try not to eat that much on Christmas Eve :)" It ended up me being on the floor, not being able to move because of the amount of food in my stomach. Talking about balloons, I wanna go and pat my blue balloon now. :wub2: The huge one I managed to get at a Mika gig. Not in a violent way of course. :mf_rosetinted: It just flew into my hands.

I was close!! I have always been a clever one!!

:lmfao: You are right. I shall be all O.O from the beginning to/until(?) the end of the show.

Haha. Yeah. but he could be whatever star sign, doesn't matter, cause he's a sexy wildman. XD ^^

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww o.O

where's Mika btw? :blink:

oh and how is your platsenta doing? :das:

Yuck! O.o

How should I know. :blink:

It's very well, thank you. It's in my box, being all big and blue. :wub2:

I love The Chronicles of Narnia :tears: It is one of my favourite movies now :tears:

Love it. :crybaby:

Yuck! O.o

How should I know. :blink:

It's very well, thank you. It's in my box, being all big and blue. :wub2:

I love The Chronicles of Narnia :tears: It is one of my favourite movies now :tears:

Love it. :crybaby:

no you said he was somewhere on TV o__________________________O

:shocked:

She usually isn't. But she can surprise me.

I will run. Or actually....when it comes to chocolate I will fly. Like the wind. Nothing gets in my way then.

I was like "I'll try not to eat that much on Christmas Eve" It ended up me being on the floor, not being able to move because of the amount of food in my stomach. Talking about balloons, I wanna go and pat my blue balloon now. The huge one I managed to get at a Mika gig. Not in a violent way of course. It just flew into my hands.

I was close!! I have always been a clever one!!

You are right. I shall be all O.O from the beginning to/until(?) the end of the show.

Haha. Yeah. but he could be whatever star sign, doesn't matter, cause he's a sexy wildman. XD ^^

Run, Nicole, Ruuunn! It's all in the name of chocolate!

Aw nice you got a balloon there! that was lucky that it just conveniently flew into yours hands, haha well I'd imagine you hadn't got it in any violent way, otherwise the balloon probably wouldn't have survived :naughty:

Oh you can say either to/until there :thumb_yello:

Haha yeah Russell can be/do anything he desires cos he's a sexy wildman :naughty:

I love that quote! :roftl:

I hope you're enjoying Russell now anyway.. oh I mean the Brit Awards, of course :naughty:

Ohh I'm dyyying from the cold, and I can't even speak! I nearly choke when I just try to :blink: I need some Russell-lovin ... :sad:

Run, Nicole, Ruuunn! It's all in the name of chocolate!

Aw nice you got a balloon there! that was lucky that it just conveniently flew into yours hands, haha well I'd imagine you hadn't got it in any violent way, otherwise the balloon probably wouldn't have survived

Oh you can say either to/until there

Haha yeah Russell can be/do anything he desires cos he's a sexy wildman

I love that quote!

I hope you're enjoying Russell now anyway.. oh I mean the Brit Awards, of course

Ohh I'm dyyying from the cold, and I can't even speak! I nearly choke when I just try to I need some Russell-lovin ...

I run and got my lovely bar of chocolate. :biggrin2: Which is dead by now. I killed it. With my very own teeth and tongue. :blink:

And I just didn't get a balloon. I got a blue one. I love blue. A bit obsessed with it, but lets forget me mentioning that. Otherwise it may come out that I have too many obsessions. :naughty:

Well who doesn't love that. And when he read that from the newspaper he looked all serious and disappointed when he said "I'm a sexy wildman. I did not say that. I didn't. " :roftl:

The Brit Awards? Oh my, what's that? Something new, huh? Oh those brits, all clever and inventing things. Unfortunately I can't waste my time on that tonight, sweetie, I have to go and stare at Mr Brand. :thumb_yello:

*thinks*

OH! No, no. You got me allllllllll wrong. I was just playing, sure I'll watch that awards thingie, I just happened to hear that the host's name is Brand. Like I care though. *tries to look all smart and runs away:biggrin2:*

Well, actually it hasn't started yet, I have to wait for like an hour...but they are showing a Coldplay concert, so I'm not complaining.

I know what you need! I can tell by the look in your sad eyes! Here:

RussellBrand_Oxley_1.jpg

do you know what I discovered :blink:

I think I have a secret crush on MATT :boxed:

Yeah, I understand you. I start to like him more and more also. He's lovely. But that Trevor guy is just ...erm...I have no words.....:roftl: I kinda feel sorry for him, but at the same time I'm laughing my head off, cause he's just sad. :naughty:

mulle ei meeldi coldplay

aaa on ka v? mis kanalilt? o.O

*ei viitsi inglise keeles rääkida, ekskuuse :naughty:*

I don't remember. :blink:

We shall forgive you. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I understand you. I start to like him more and more also. He's lovely. But that Trevor guy is just ...erm...I have no words.....:roftl: I kinda feel sorry for him, but at the same time I'm laughing my head off, cause he's just sad. :naughty:

I don't remember. :blink:

We shall forgive you. :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

I haven't heard that Trevor one yet o.O

but MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAT :mf_lustslow::blink:

määäh poh siis XD

I haven't heard that Trevor one yet o.O

but MMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAT :mf_lustslow::blink:

määäh poh siis XD

Go to Russell's fansite and click the poddy podcast :das:

I'm gonna listen to alllll of them eventually. :naughty: They are much funnier than the ones with only Matt and Russell. That Trevor is spicy :lmfao:

Go to Russell's fansite and click the poddy podcast :das:

I'm gonna listen to alllll of them eventually. :naughty: They are much funnier than the ones with only Matt and Russell. That Trevor is spicy :lmfao:

haha spice trevor :naughty:

hmm what's the URL? I know one, but not sure you mean the same one :blink:

I run and got my lovely bar of chocolate. Which is dead by now. I killed it. With my very own teeth and tongue.

And I just didn't get a balloon. I got a blue one. I love blue. A bit obsessed with it, but lets forget me mentioning that. Otherwise it may come out that I have too many obsessions.

Well who doesn't love that. And when he read that from the newspaper he looked all serious and disappointed when he said "I'm a sexy wildman. I did not say that. I didn't. "

The Brit Awards? Oh my, what's that? Something new, huh? Oh those brits, all clever and inventing things. Unfortunately I can't waste my time on that tonight, sweetie, I have to go and stare at Mr Brand.

*thinks*

OH! No, no. You got me allllllllll wrong. I was just playing, sure I'll watch that awards thingie, I just happened to hear that the host's name is Brand. Like I care though. *tries to look all smart and runs away*

Well, actually it hasn't started yet, I have to wait for like an hour...but they are showing a Coldplay concert, so I'm not complaining.

I know what you need! I can tell by the look in your sad eyes! Here:

haha, that's cool, I love blue too! it's my favourite colour!

:roftl: well I hope you had fun during your staring session with Mr. Brand last nite! and I hope he didn't say anything that shocked your granny too much xD

aaaw! thanks for the pic :wub2: I was taken away from reality for a few seconds there, it was so beautiful, but then reality struck back and i started coughing again :blink: .. oh well!

Oh anyway so guess what happened today! I opened the paper and what did I see? another "kiss 'n' tell" story about Russell :roftl: haha it was quite funny really :naughty: I was just reading what these girls were saying about Russell inviting them to his hotel room, just thinking "yooouu wish" :naughty:

It's hard to know what to believe anymore though!

Oh, and he was also given the title "shagger of the year" by the same paper again this year :naughty:

He's gonna be on The Big Fat Quiz of The Year tonight too! with Noel! but will have to wait to see it on youtube again hopefully!

haha, that's cool, I love blue too! it's my favourite colour!

well I hope you had fun during your staring session with Mr. Brand last nite! and I hope he didn't say anything that shocked your granny too much xD

aaaw! thanks for the pic I was taken away from reality for a few seconds there, it was so beautiful, but then reality struck back and i started coughing again .. oh well!

Oh anyway so guess what happened today! I opened the paper and what did I see? another "kiss 'n' tell" story about Russell haha it was quite funny really I was just reading what these girls were saying about Russell inviting them to his hotel room, just thinking "yooouu wish"

It's hard to know what to believe anymore though!

Oh, and he was also given the title "shagger of the year" by the same paper again this year

He's gonna be on The Big Fat Quiz of The Year tonight too! with Noel! but will have to wait to see it on youtube again hopefully!

Really? Wow. We must be soulmates.:roftl: You know, the three of us...you, me and Russell. He'd better announce now that his fav colour is blue. :cool:

I hate cough. I remember when I was younger and had a terrible cough and during the English lesson I started coughing like I was dying or something. It was awful, I was so embarrassed. I went out of the classroom, coughed a bit outside and then came back, acting like nothing had happened. And then I understood that this had been just the beginning of the nightmare. :lmfao: It started all over again! No one could hear a thing teacher said cause I was literally choking there. So I went out again. Gosh the horror. :roftl:

Well my granny didn't watch it, cause it was tooo late for her. But everytime it was Russell's time to talk you could be sure that now you'll hear something about sex or private parts :lmfao: And he said that Amy Winehouse's last name describes her liver very well. :roftl: And it was so funny when Nelly Furtado went on the stage, took her award and started leaving, but before that Russell was supposed to go on the stage and say like "Congratulations" and then continue the show, but Nelly kinda ran off the stage and Russell stood there, looking all O.o and said sarcastically something like "Yeah, run. That's what I wanna see, her running for her bloody life." Like Russell was a disgusting monster or something. xD

Ohh! Shagger of the year again. How very lovely. :thumb_yello:

Really? Wow. We must be soulmates. You know, the three of us...you, me and Russell. He'd better announce now that his fav colour is blue.

I hate cough. I remember when I was younger and had a terrible cough and during the English lesson I started coughing like I was dying or something. It was awful, I was so embarrassed. I went out of the classroom, coughed a bit outside and then came back, acting like nothing had happened. And then I understood that this had been just the beginning of the nightmare. It started all over again! No one could hear a thing teacher said cause I was literally choking there. So I went out again. Gosh the horror.

Well my granny didn't watch it, cause it was tooo late for her. But everytime it was Russell's time to talk you could be sure that now you'll hear something about sex or private parts And he said that Amy Winehouse's last name describes her liver very well. And it was so funny when Nelly Furtado went on the stage, took her award and started leaving, but before that Russell was supposed to go on the stage and say like "Congratulations" and then continue the show, but Nelly kinda ran off the stage and Russell stood there, looking all O.o and said sarcastically something like "Yeah, run. That's what I wanna see, her running for her bloody life." Like Russell was a disgusting monster or something. xD

Ohh! Shagger of the year again. How very lovely.

We do have a lot in common, it's pretty cool! I'm very interested to know now what Russell's favourite colour is.. hmm! It's probably blue :naughty:

Aw you poor thing, that must've been awful to happen in class!

I haven't been sick in ages, but now of course I get sick for Christmas :sneaky2: I'm just lucky me!

Haha that sounds like our Russell alright! haha that Amy Winehouse joke was a good one! :bleh:

What was wrong with Nelly Furtado :blink: If that was me, and Russell was there, I probably wouldn't leave the stage til I was dragged kicking and screaming by security, holding onto Russell's leg :naughty:

haha his mum must be so proud, second time shagger of the year! :yay::roftl:

We do have a lot in common, it's pretty cool! I'm very interested to know now what Russell's favourite colour is.. hmm! It's probably blue

Aw you poor thing, that must've been awful to happen in class!

I haven't been sick in ages, but now of course I get sick for Christmas I'm just lucky me!

Haha that sounds like our Russell alright! haha that Amy Winehouse joke was a good one!

What was wrong with Nelly Furtado If that was me, and Russell was there, I probably wouldn't leave the stage til I was dragged kicking and screaming by security, holding onto Russell's leg

haha his mum must be so proud, second time shagger of the year!

I'm sure it's blue. :wink2: If it isn't yet, then it'll be soon. *looks all gangsta*

I also can't remember when was the last time I was sick. But I am sick pretty often. Not lately, but when I was younger. :blink: I was in bed, drinking tea and sleeping and coughing all the time.:naughty: Even now, when I just have a sore throat it is almost 100% sure that I have a high fever as well.

I dunno, I guess she was just very excited and thrilled and then noticed a weird hairy thing coming towards her. :naughty: Hahaha. I would be the same as you. I can see it.

R: Erm...missy...you can let go now. I need to go on with the show.

N: Don't fight it Russell.

R: Erm...I can't actually say that I'm fighting, cause I can't even move myself.

N: Oh, be quiet and kiss me!

R: SECURITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*nicole is dragged away*

R: Well that was a scary experience. On with the show! *shivers and the fear is still in his eyes*

N: I'LL BE BACK RUSSELL! I PROMISE!

I really don't know what my mum would do if I were the shagger of the year! O.O She would cast me out of the family! :lmfao:

Russell, well done though. You're da man.:thumb_yello:

I'm sure it's blue. If it isn't yet, then it'll be soon. *looks all gangsta*

I also can't remember when was the last time I was sick. But I am sick pretty often. Not lately, but when I was younger. I was in bed, drinking tea and sleeping and coughing all the time. Even now, when I just have a sore throat it is almost 100% sure that I have a high fever as well.

I dunno, I guess she was just very excited and thrilled and then noticed a weird hairy thing coming towards her. Hahaha. I would be the same as you. I can see it.

R: Erm...missy...you can let go now. I need to go on with the show.

N: Don't fight it Russell.

R: Erm...I can't actually say that I'm fighting, cause I can't even move myself.

N: Oh, be quiet and kiss me!

R: SECURITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*nicole is dragged away*

R: Well that was a scary experience. On with the show! *shivers and the fear is still in his eyes*

N: I'LL BE BACK RUSSELL! I PROMISE!

I really don't know what my mum would do if I were the shagger of the year! O.O She would cast me out of the family!

Russell, well done though. You're da man.

Oooh, that almost sounds like a threat! Russell’s favourite colour is blue if he knows what’s good for him.:mf_rosetinted:

Nooo, being sick isn’t fun. :thumbdown:

Hahaha!

You sound ever so slightly crazy there, :roftl: haha, I know it’s love/infatuation that drives such things though. And then there is that charm that Russell has that pushes your sanity right over the edge :bleh:

You’d better take it easy from now on in that case Nicole, with your antics with Mr. Brand, that’s if you don’t want to end up with the title next year :blink:

I'm joking :bleh:

hello girls! (you are all girls on this thread?)lol, sorry, just making sure.:bleh:

It only takes 2 days to lose touch with this place! shocking altogether!:shocked::biggrin2:

The conversation is hard to keep up with, Russel Brand, star signs, Christmas, French and Mika...and probably alot more since I was on,lol

And I can't stay on long now because I was on Youtube for AGES yesterday looking up so much junk! oops:naughty:

But yea, hi anyway.:)