daisylou

I live in a field.

ha no seriously I'm completely surrounded.. bit claustrophobic even

I have an old astrology book too, I used to be obsessed with that kinda stuff when I was a bit younger, not so much horoscopes but star signs and associated characteristics with the different signs and compatibilities and such. I still believe in that kind of stuff but am not as obsessed anymore :naughty:

Oh yeah I know how he likes to meet people after shows like that! he says he does a kind of unofficial talent contest with the ultimate goal being to provide him with casual sex... he calls it "sex factor"! :naughty:

I wouldn't be suprised if he actually does mean it! :blink:

Ah no I still love Mika so I do,:blush-anim-cl: I just think Russell's slightly winning at the mo! I'll have a look at this video though, it's sure to be nice!

Claustraphobic with wide open space all around,lol!:bleh:

Yeah, I very rarely actually read horoscopes. Because they are usually wrong. But like you said the characteristics and personality's and compatabilities of all the star signs are the best!

Thats alot of gibberish I just said...oh well:bleh:

I think it's really weird when it says who your supposed to be compatible with, and then you realise that all your friends are meant to be or something. Ok that sounded cheesy, but I mean, like there all compatible, usually anyway. But all my closest friends are water signs, so...eh??!?! I don't know!

Oh, where did I hear him say about the sex-factor?! I know I heard it somewhere. funny!:naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Claustraphobic with wide open space all around,lol!

Yeah, I very rarely actually read horoscopes. Because they are usually wrong. But like you said the characteristics and personality's and compatabilities of all the star signs are the best!

Thats alot of gibberish I just said...oh well

I think it's really weird when it says who your supposed to be compatible with, and then you realise that all your friends are meant to be or something. Ok that sounded cheesy, but I mean, like there all compatible, usually anyway. But all my closest friends are water signs, so...eh??!?! I don't know!

Oh, where did I hear him say about the sex-factor?! I know I heard it somewhere. funny!

yeah It's true that I do happen to get along best with people who Taurus is meant to be compatible with! they are really compatible with water signs too though! Cancer and Pisces, and my best friend's a Pisces!

and we're compatible with other Earth signs, these are the main ones anyway!

oh he may have mentioned the sex factor on Pat Kenny I think :naughty: that interview is on the RTE site I think it's classic :naughty:

That reminds me of a part in the dvd actually, where he's talking about the "ritual" of getting close to someone... which is usually like:

Fan girl; are you Russell Brand

Russell; yes I am

FG; can I have a pic with you?

R; yes you can

R; are you 18?

FG; yes I am

R; let's go to this toilet over here

Do it to me Russell! Do it! Pick me! Pick me! Pick moiiiiiiiiiii! Pick meeeeee!

Not that I care.:mf_rosetinted:

Hmm.. good point *strokes chin*

A bit of both would be good!

haha, ............... YO!

Well the more he dreams the more determined he would be to make them come true

I think I was getting old by the time teletubbies was shown on tv here anyway, so never really watched em, though they seem funny really

hahaha! say it again why don't you?!

No sign of that Graham Norton interview on youtube NOR the official webpage, which is in desperate need of an update! but it should be there eventually.. *waits impatiently*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/grahamnortonshow/index.shtml

I wanna see that too. :biggrin2:

It finally started to snow here. Now it's kinda white outside. But still. I am not pleased. I want more snow. :sneaky2:

My friend is coming over today. Wow. Usually they tend to stay at home like some 5-year-old angels which is really sad. I mean, we have holidays...so why should we sit at home and be bored while we could have a tiny party or just chat or something. And eat yummy things. :blink:

I am good at persuading though. She is on her way.

Do you know what's on my living room wall? A big picture of Russell, wearing a small red elf hat. Picture is a picture, but the hat is real, so it looks funny. :naughty:

You were talking something about star signs? I am a cancer and very proud of it. :biggrin2: And I usually tend to like cancers. Both, as friends and as lovers :das: Not that I have lovers or anything.

lol!:naughty:

I don't even live in a city, I live in the country near a small town in Co.Laois. Thats kind of in the middle of Ireland, so yeah thats it...It's only an hour from Dublin though, so I don't mind.

What about you?

I live in a hole. :mf_rosetinted:

No. It's a village really. Like about 2000 or 3000 people live here, all narrowminded and bittered. :blink: :blink:

I like my house and the nature here, but please, send me some happy people. :naughty:

I can't wait to live somewhere in a big city.

I live in a hole. :mf_rosetinted:

No. It's a village really. Like about 2000 or 3000 people live here, all narrowminded and bittered. :blink: :blink:

I like my house and the nature here, but please, send me some happy people. :naughty:

I can't wait to live somewhere in a big city.

Tallinn sucks :cool:

but it's not a big city, so bloah :naughty:

Do it to me Russell! Do it! Pick me! Pick me! Pick moiiiiiiiiiii! Pick meeeeee!

Not that I care.

I wanna see that too.

It finally started to snow here. Now it's kinda white outside. But still. I am not pleased. I want more snow.

My friend is coming over today. Wow. Usually they tend to stay at home like some 5-year-old angels which is really sad. I mean, we have holidays...so why should we sit at home and be bored while we could have a tiny party or just chat or something. And eat yummy things.

I am good at persuading though. She is on her way.

Do you know what's on my living room wall? A big picture of Russell, wearing a small red elf hat. Picture is a picture, but the hat is real, so it looks funny.

You were talking something about star signs? I am a cancer and very proud of it. And I usually tend to like cancers. Both, as friends and as lovers :das: Not that I have lovers or anything.

I'm telling you, be happy you have at least some snow, not a trace of it here! :no: so, don't be greedy...lol!

The only snow we see is from the snow machines!

Aw that's nice your friends coming over, have a nice time! I don't see my old school friends much anymore, because we all go to different colleges, and we don't live next door either! but we're meeting up for new year so that should be nice!

Haha! that sounds funny that pic of Russell you have in your living room! :roftl: I'd like to do that, only I think my dad would take it down... he thinks Russell looks weird :boxed::sneaky2:

Aw you're a Cancer?! That's cool, cos Cancers and Taurean's are meant get along well! well I've always got along with Cancers that I know anyway! yay! we all get along here! :biggrin2:

Russell's a Gemini.... I'm not meant to get along too well with Geminis :blink: but I've never had any problems with the Geminis that I know!

you know that Most Annoying Celebs of 2007 list that Mika came 90somethingth in? well, Russell came #71, simply for calling his book "My Booky Wook"

:blink:

:sneaky2:

whaaaaaaa, that is not annoying, that name is super cool :biggrin2:

ps On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. < I use to have that on my siggy, too! :D Love Little Prince <33

whaaaaaaa, that is not annoying, that name is super cool :biggrin2:

ps On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux. < I use to have that on my siggy, too! :D Love Little Prince <33

Aaw really?! That's so cool! :cheerful_h4h: such a coincidence, I never saw it in ur siggy before (I'm not a quotes theif lol) :bleh: It's a lovely quote though isn't it? I love Le Petit Prince too! :)

I know, Booky Wook is the best title a book could have!!!

Aaw really?! That's so cool! :cheerful_h4h: such a coincidence, I never saw it in ur siggy before (I'm not a quotes theif lol) :bleh: It's a lovely quote though isn't it? I love Le Petit Prince too! :)

I know, Booky Wook is the best title a book could have!!!

hehe don't worry, I'm not accusing you or anything :D I took it off ages ago, maybe you weren't even joined so you haven't even seen it :D hehe. It's really lovely quote, I love the whole book, it's really warm and full of wise-quotes, lol :lol3:

exactly.. :cool:

hehe don't worry, I'm not accusing you or anything :D I took it off ages ago, maybe you weren't even joined so you haven't even seen it :D hehe. It's really lovely quote, I love the whole book, it's really warm and full of wise-quotes, lol :lol3:

exactly.. :cool:

Yeah isn't it? It's great, I feel like reading it again now really :biggrin2:

So I'm guessing you speak French so, or you are learning it like me? :cheerful_h4h: I actually love French, it's my favourite language! :D

Yeah isn't it? It's great, I feel like reading it again now really :biggrin2:

So I'm guessing you speak French so, or you are learning it like me? :cheerful_h4h: I actually love French, it's my favourite language! :D

I go to Lycee Francais and I've learned French for 9 years now.. But I'm still pretty bad at it :biggrin2:

I love it, too! I just wish I was a bit better at it.. My fav languages are French and British English.. I mean like.. avec British accent :naughty: You get what I mean XD

I go to Lycee Francais and I've learned French for 9 years now.. But I'm still pretty bad at it.

I love it, too! I just wish I was a bit better at it.. My fav languages are French and British English.. I mean like.. avec British accent :naughty: You get what I mean XD

Ooooh is that like a French speaking school?! :mf_lustslow: You're so lucky!! I've been learning it for 5/6 years now, and I wish I could speak it better too! :bleh::wink2:

haha I like some British accents too ( aka Mr. Brand's accent :D) oh but I especially love the French accent :wub2:

Ooooh is that like a French speaking school?! :mf_lustslow: You're so lucky!! I've been learning it for 5/6 years now, and haha I wish I could speak it better too! :bleh:

haha I like some British accents too ( aka Mr. Brand's accent :D) oh but I especially love the French accent :wub2:

It's not French speaking, just French classes start from the first class.. And there are classes every day.. that's all :)

Who doesn't love Russell's accent :wub2:

I also like Hugh's :cool:

It's not French speaking, just French classes start from the first class.. And there are classes every day.. that's all :)

Who doesn't love Russell's accent :wub2:

I also like Hugh's :cool:

Well that's still pretty cool! it seems really French orientated, which my school wasn't!

You mean Hugh Grant? if so, :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: !

Well that's still pretty cool! it seems really French orientated, which my school wasn't!

You mean Hugh Grant? if so, :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: !

well yeah since it's lycee francais XD

yup hugh grant :wub2:

he's my first luv, some people still call me hugh around this forum :naughty:

well yeah since it's lycee francais XD

yup hugh grant :wub2:

he's my first luv, some people still call me hugh around this forum :naughty:

haha really? i never knew that! :bleh:

I love him too, esp his accent :blush-anim-cl: I have a calender of his from 2006 and I still look at it for the pics! :naughty:

haha really? i never knew that! :bleh:

I love him too, esp his accent :blush-anim-cl: I have a calender of his from 2006 and I still look at it for the pics! :naughty:

yeah I used to have his avatar.. he had a weird face on it :lol3: so freddie started to call me hugh :naughty: he still does :P

I think I saw Music & Lyrics 3 times haha XD

yeah I used to have his avatar.. he had a weird face on it :lol3: so freddie started to call me hugh :naughty: he still does :P

I think I saw Music & Lyrics 3 times haha XD

haha, Hugh! :roftl:

I love him in Bridget Jones 1 & 2, and Love Actually, and About A Boy, and I've seen all them at least twice each :naughty: I love all his films really!

well I have to go now, talk to you tomorrow :wink2:

OK, talk to you then! *waves*

I'm telling you, be happy you have at least some snow, not a trace of it here! so, don't be greedy...lol!

The only snow we see is from the snow machines!

Aw that's nice your friends coming over, have a nice time! I don't see my old school friends much anymore, because we all go to different colleges, and we don't live next door either! but we're meeting up for new year so that should be nice!

Haha! that sounds funny that pic of Russell you have in your living room! I'd like to do that, only I think my dad would take it down... he thinks Russell looks weird

Aw you're a Cancer?! That's cool, cos Cancers and Taurean's are meant get along well! well I've always got along with Cancers that I know anyway! yay! we all get along here!

Russell's a Gemini.... I'm not meant to get along too well with Geminis but I've never had any problems with the Geminis that I know!

Well my friend came and we had lots of fun. And I tortured her with Russell videos. Made her watch them ^^

My mother was like "Take it down:boxed: ". But I was all ":tears: Puppy eyes" and my granny seemed to like him, so he stayed. Again, gotta say I'm good at persuading. :biggrin2:

Well Russell is a gemini and Mika is a leo and actually I'm not meant to get along with either of them. I keep on saying that Russell was born a bit too early and Mika too late. They were supposed to be Cancers. :cool::naughty:

You know what? I will have a lovely night tonight, cause Russell will be on TV. That Brits music awards stuff. AND Mika will be on tv on NYE:shocked: The whole concert in Paris. I was kinda stunned when I read about that. Now I won't die of boredom at least. :naughty:

oh and talking about those signs.. I'm an Aquarius.. and Aquarius and Cancers tend not to get along with each other.. (although my brother is Cancer and we get along o.O) So Anyway.. eww nicole o_O

O.O Ewwwwwwwww you.

Well my friend came and we had lots of fun. And I tortured her with Russell videos. Made her watch them ^^

My mother was like "Take it down ". But I was all " Puppy eyes" and my granny seemed to like him, so he stayed. Again, gotta say I'm good at persuading.

Well Russell is a gemini and Mika is a leo and actually I'm not meant to get along with either of them. I keep on saying that Russell was born a bit too early and Mika too late. They were supposed to be Cancers.

You know what? I will have a lovely night tonight, cause Russell will be on TV. That Brits music awards stuff. AND Mika will be on tv on NYE The whole concert in Paris. I was kinda stunned when I read about that. Now I won't die of boredom at least.

That's good to hear! I'd love to torture my best friend with Russell videos but there would be no point, she simply wouldn't watch em :tears:

:roftl: I can picture that scene with your mom and the Russell pic and the hat! haha your granny rules! :punk: she has good taste!

I should put a pic of him on the Christmas tree actually, make it even prettier!

Ah you have a great night of telly ahead of you! Russell and Mika, it's like all your Christmasses have come at once! :naughty:

I've heard some of the things Russell's said at the Brits :naughty: that he got in trouble over :bleh: ... I don't know if they actually showed everything on the telly but you can tell me after if he said anything...suprising :naughty:

That's good to hear! I'd love to torture my best friend with Russell videos but there would be no point, she simply wouldn't watch em

I can picture that scene with your mom and the Russell pic and the hat! haha your granny rules! she has good taste!

I should put a pic of him on the Christmas tree actually, make it even prettier!

Ah you have a great night of telly ahead of you! Russell and Mika, it's like all your Christmasses have come at once!

I've heard some of the things Russell's said at the Brits that he got in trouble over ... I don't know if they actually showed everything on the telly but you can tell me after if he said anything...suprising

Make her watch. Put little sticks between her eyelids and tie her on a chair :)

Or not. That might be way too creepy. You might end up in a mental institution. :naughty:

My granny was even like "Mika concert! I wanna watch it too! I wanna watch it too! I will watch it!" I bet if I didn't like Mika then she wouldn't watch it, but she is just curious now:naughty:

that's a good idea! I put some nice pictures on the tree also! Although maybe that would be too much to handle for my family. :naughty: I'll stick to that picture on the wall.

And I have no sweets! I have to sit in front of the TV, stare at Russell and eat sweets! But where are the sweets? :crybaby: I still have time to go to the shop though. :blink: I should go on a diet actually. I have eaten WAY too much during Christmas. XD

And I'm gonna watch that Narnia movie tonight also. that lion, wardrobe and the witch or something. I don't remember the exact title:roftl:

I'll let you know if Russell says something that makes me look all O.O