daisylou

Mini and Maxi? Everyone keeps saying that, but...what???

The dancing was cute, he seemed kind of shy or something,aw!

Kylie = short = mini.

Mika = tall = maxi

I really love British television. Watched The Big Finish first, then the Hootenanny.. :biggrin2:

Now I'm gonna watch the Big Fat Quiz Of the Year.. again. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, what concert did it turn out to be in the end?

I saw Mika, and he danced with Kylie Minoge and all! Oh he's

Your going to watch all those concerts tonight?!?! Good Luck with that

I did a little jig in my sitting room! And thats about as far as my celebrating went:( I really want to go out and dance like mad now!!!

I wanna go to the after party that I assume Mika and all the guests on Jools Holland will be going too...

It was that concert in Paris, I guess the DVD one. :bleh:

Really? Wow! I can't wait to see it!:biggrin2:

Well that was my plan.....was, because I ended up sitting in front of my computer watching that Graham Norton show instead of U2 concert. :naughty: Russell makes such a good Aladdin. :naughty:

I understand the feeling. I would love to go to a party now and have fun. Like real fun, dancing and stuff. And meet some people. :naughty:

Kylie = short = mini.

Mika = tall = maxi

I really love British television. Watched The Big Finish first, then the Hootenanny.. :biggrin2:

Now I'm gonna watch the Big Fat Quiz Of the Year.. again. :blush-anim-cl:

ah, I see, mini and maxi:wink2:

I saw all of those shows too!

Yeah I love British telly too, it's homely or something,lol

Anyway, I'm tired now so I'll be off to bed...

goodnight!:)

and happy new year!

It was that concert in Paris, I guess the DVD one.

Really? Wow! I can't wait to see it!

Well that was my plan.....was, because I ended up sitting in front of my computer watching that Graham Norton show instead of U2 concert. :naughty: Russell makes such a good Aladdin. :naughty:

I understand the feeling. I would love to go to a party now and have fun. Like real fun, dancing and stuff. And meet some people. :naughty:

oh, thats a good one!

Yeah, I think the llink is there now in the Hootnamy thread, but I'm not sure.

It was good!:D

Yeah, I love the whole phone sex line part!!!It's so funny! And the way Russell gets all jumpy when she talks!Aladdin in his tights!

Please hold...your***** nevermind, :naughty: lol

Yeah, I wanna be in a club right now!! With only good music on, and maybe Mika and Russell as well,lol:wub2:

Right now I'm off to sleep, so cya!

Happy New Year!:biggrin2:

Wow I just actually read this thread..

I thought it was a book about a guy named Russell Brand..:roftl: So I didn't pay any attention..

This is about Mika's book right? :naughty:

Erm, hun, it IS about a guy named Russell Brand. :naughty: :naughty:

I know nothing about Mika's books, especially Booky Wooks :naughty:

Good Night Tauruslady!! :biggrin2:

Did you like Graham Nicole?

I don't mind rubbing Russell's glorious lamp..

I liked it very much. :naughty: That part was also funny where Graham had to assist that shadow-maker guy:naughty: He was quite amazing actually.

I would rub it anytime! :naughty:

I was like "Please hold :) .......your cock :shocked: " Darn, it was funny! Didn't see that one coming. :lmao:

Yeah, I love the whole phone sex line part!!!It's so funny! And the way Russell gets all jumpy when she talks!Aladdin in his tights!

Please hold...your***** nevermind, :naughty: lol

Haha I loved it too. I cut it from the interview and uploaded it seperately onto youtube. :blush-anim-cl:

My fav bit though was when he touched Lorrainne Kelly's leg and went "you're wearing suspenders!!" all shocked (and surely a bit excited). :naughty:

I liked it very much. That part was also funny where Graham had to assist that shadow-maker guy:naughty: He was quite amazing actually.

I would rub it anytime!

I was like "Please hold :) .......your cock :shocked: " Darn, it was funny! Didn't see that one coming. :lmao:

That shadow guy was brilliant!

I so need to find somewhere on line to get this book. I was stupid enough not to get it the 4 times I was in England in December... STUPID STUPID STUPID!!! *bangs head against wall*

Do you have an American Book Centre in Norway?

Cuz I just checked their website and it says they have it.

I'm gonna go there tomorrow and see if I can find the book hurrah! :biggrin2:

Do you have an American Book Centre in Norway?

Cuz I just checked their website and it says they have it.

I'm gonna go there tomorrow and see if I can find the book hurrah! :biggrin2:

I doubt it... Now we DO get loads of English books in Norway, there are own English language litterature departments in all the bookstores, but the trouble is that he is virtually un-known here. So there's no reason for them to sell the book.

I doubt it... Now we DO get loads of English books in Norway, there are own English language litterature departments in all the bookstores, but the trouble is that he is virtually un-known here. So there's no reason for them to sell the book.

Nobody here knows him either but you'd be surprised at what you find in bookstores! It'll be worth checking out.

Hey all!

Ooohh I was watching the Graham Norton show! :biggrin2:

thanks again Diana :thumb_yello:

The prank phone call was so funny! :lmao: Russell never fails to create some wonderfully dirty metaphor :naughty: not even when faced with the challenge of taking on the role of Aladdin! :roftl:

oh and when he was like "will you put something on and take it off" :naughty:

*bump*

I just ordered his Booky Wook so it should be here tomorrow.

It cost me a fortune but hopefully it'll be worth it.

woohoo! :punk:

it'll be well worth it trust us :thumb_yello:

Just passing a bit of time in Ponderland, :bleh: I just remembered that Russell also has a thing for capes/cloaks as well as Noel! haha what is this fascination of their's about?! :roftl::bleh::naughty:

you'll know what I mean when you read Booky Wook :bleh:

I´m gonna buy it via http://www.play.com . Free delivery. But now i don´t have money!

The prank call phone was just classic :lol3:

My copy was supposed to be here yesterday.. I'm still waiting on it to arrive. :sneaky2:

This Russell fellow is really addictive. Been watching The Russell Brand Show all night yesterday.. and now I'm watching Ponderland.

It's stronger than me, I can't stop! :naughty:

I´m gonna buy it via http://www.play.com . Free delivery. But now i don´t have money!

The prank call phone was just classic

yay! now, get money! lol :naughty:

aw yeah the call was great! he is a comic genie-us (haha i like bad puns ok?!:bleh: ) he didn't really seem himself during the show though, he seemed a bit bored :blink:

My copy was supposed to be here yesterday.. I'm still waiting on it to arrive.

This Russell fellow is really addictive. Been watching The Russell Brand Show all night yesterday.. and now I'm watching Ponderland.

It's stronger than me, I can't stop! :naughty:

Tell me about it! :naughty:

I'm nearly finished Booky Wook now.. i don't want toooo... :sad: