daisylou

I don´t know if we´re destined to be together but i´m sure i´ll meet him anytime (soon, i hope)

Hihihihi :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

don't we all hope! *sigh*

It's brilliant. I won't say anything about it to not spoil it for you though.

On the one hand it annoys me that nobody here has heard of Russell Brand (Or Noel Fielding, my other obsession) but on the other hand it's sorta fun.

I feel speshul.

:naughty: I understand. and you'd be viewed as even more special in their eyes! plus, it seems to me that Russell likes foreign girls, well he has never talked about an English girlfriend in his book! he must see ye all as great exotic creatures! :naughty: luckyyyyy :bleh:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: I understand. and you'd be viewed as even more special in their eyes! plus, it seems to me that Russell likes foreign girls, well he has never talked about an English girlfriend in his book! he must see ye all as great exotic creatures! :naughty: luckyyyyy :bleh:

Haha he probably forgot about half his girlfriends over the years. :roftl:

Don't you ever sleep by the way? You're always on so late! :naughty:

Haha he probably forgot about half his girlfriends over the years. :roftl:

Don't you ever sleep by the way? You're always on so late! :naughty:

haha, to be honest, no not really :naughty: it's only 2:23am though, I don't consider it late until about 3am! :bleh:

nickyclarke.gif

hahaha :roftl:

don't know if the brand is available over there, but nicky clarke does hair straighteners :naughty:

aha! so what are you doing up to know that I'm still up, missy?! :bleh:

hehe it is indeed, in more ways than one! :naughty:

Oh I'm always up late.. and get asked why I'm still up.. so when I saw your location I finally could be the one asking so I jumped at the chance! :biggrin2:

Noel Fielding and Russell Brand have something in common that I find incredibly attractive: they know they're cute and ooze chicken.

They also speak in a way that makes it seem like they're constantly aroused but that could also be wishful thinking on my part.

hey did you notice that we both hit the 600 posts mark at the same time? :biggrin2:

only your 3000 over me.. :bleh: just a few more! :bleh:

I didn't notice that! What a coincidence.

Wow I'm quite shocked at my postcount. :shocked:

Hey! :biggrin2:

Yeah we go off topic a lot... it all comes back to Russell somehow though!

Aaaw yeah I knew it was on! and it turned 9 and i was thinking "Russells on the telly now but i can't see him :sad: but it should turn up on youtube though!

hahaha, she made her head different!

any more great lines from Mr. Brand? :bleh:

Hi, I decided to come back and it's 3am!!!!! Oh well, I don't feel like sleeping.

I can't remember what else he said, eh? eh? I don't know, he was funny as usual though!

I've actuallt seen him loadsa on the telly tonight! He was on the Quiz show, a big brother moments thing and Graham Norton repeat!!!

Thats alot of Russell in one night!:shocked::naughty:

Hi, I decided to come back and it's 3am!!!!! Oh well, I don't feel like sleeping.

I can't remember what else he said, eh? eh? I don't know, he was funny as usual though!

I've actuallt seen him loadsa on the telly tonight! He was on the Quiz show, a big brother moments thing and Graham Norton repeat!!!

Thats alot of Russell in one night!

You come just when I'm about to leave! :bleh:

This place has made me nocturnal :naughty: , though i don't get to sleep during the day either :blink:

aw, i haven't seen him on the tv at all tonights... seen him a lot in my daydreams tho :naughty:

oh! and I also saw him today in the paper! he was in the Mirror! another kiss n tell story :roftl: though the girls gave it away when they said he was wearing boxers,cos he doesn't wear boxers, he wears y-fronts :mf_rosetinted:

(don't ask me how i know that :wink2: )

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/12/30/randy-russ-spanked-us-like-a-couple-of-naughty-schoolgirls-98487-20268651/

You come just when I'm about to leave!

This place has made me nocturnal :naughty: , though i don't get to sleep during the day either

aw, i haven't seen him on the tv at all tonights... seen him a lot in my daydreams tho

oh! and I also saw him today in the paper! he was in the Mirror! another kiss n tell story :roftl: though the girls gave it away when they said he was wearing boxers,cos he doesn't wear boxers, he wears y-fronts

(don't ask me how i know that

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/12/30/randy-russ-spanked-us-like-a-couple-of-naughty-schoolgirls-98487-20268651/

oops. sorry about that,lol

yeah, I'm like this every holiday, up all night! But not usually online!oh well!

I'm not tired, but I will be tomorrow!

I'm in love with this band Beruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! There music is just:wub2:

It's so beautiful I can't explain it!

You know ALOT about Russell, I'm impressed! I don't know anything about him,lol (joke):naughty:

He better be on youtube for you soon! It must be annoying knowing he's on and not being able to watch him!:sneaky2:

He wears y-fronts....interesting:naughty:

Mika wears custom made boxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roftl:

Did you hear about that?

You come just when I'm about to leave! :bleh:

This place has made me nocturnal , though i don't get to sleep during the day either :blink:

aw, i haven't seen him on the tv at all tonights... seen him a lot in my daydreams tho :naughty:

oh! and I also saw him today in the paper! he was in the Mirror! another kiss n tell story :roftl: though the girls gave it away when they said he was wearing boxers,cos he doesn't wear boxers, he wears y-fronts :mf_rosetinted:

(don't ask me how i know that :wink2: )

True to form, Randy Russell stripped to his underwear and said: "Come into the bedroom."

LMFAO. :roftl:

And am I the only one who finds it incredibly sad that these young girls go to a tabloid to tell this story.

Whether it's true or fabricated doesn't matter, I just find it so pathetic.

If you want to go off and have a night with the sexy wild man, fine, I see nothing wrong with that (we all have needs don't we) but to go off and tell (sell?) your story to the tabloids to get your 15 minutes of fame.. Sad sad sad.

True to form, Randy Russell stripped to his underwear and said: "Come into the bedroom."

And am I the only one who finds it incredibly sad that these young girls go to a tabloid to tell this story.

If you want to go off and have a night with the sexy wild man, fine, I see nothing wrong with that (we all have needs don't we) but to go off and tell (sell?) your story to the tabloids to get your 15 minutes of fame.. Sad sad sad.

yeah, and did you see their photo?!?! they got attention anyway..

You have to admit though, that was lucky.:D

but they do seem a little eh...mmh, I can't say a nice word for what I mean...never mind.

yeah, and did you see their photo?!?! they got attention anyway..

You have to admit though, that was lucky.:D

but they do seem a little eh...mmh, I can't say a nice word for what I mean...never mind.

Skanky? :naughty:

And I agree they were lucky, assuming they're speaking the truth.

But damn compared to that I was such a completely innocent 16 year old.

I still played with barbies when I was their age!

oops. sorry about that,lol

yeah, I'm like this every holiday, up all night! But not usually online!oh well!

I'm not tired, but I will be tomorrow!

I'm in love with this band Beruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh! There music is just

It's so beautiful I can't explain it!

You know ALOT about Russell, I'm impressed! I don't know anything about him,lol (joke):naughty:

He better be on youtube for you soon! It must be annoying knowing he's on and not being able to watch him!

He wears y-fronts....interesting

Mika wears custom made boxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you hear about that?

Oh cool, I think ive heard of em but not sure, post a link maybe?

Oh I'd say you know more than a lot at this stage since you're well into Booky Wook ;)

haha I think I've heard that before! :roftl: are they the grey ones he always wears? :roftl:

"Randy Russell" - Ok one true word! :naughty:

I know, it's desperate! and kind of getting old now too... there have been so many kiss and tell stories about Russell by now, everyone just opens the paper and is like, "oh, another one.. meh!"

and for 16 year old girls too! you'd think they'd want to keep a bit of dignity at that age -.-

anyway, it raised a chuckle! :bleh:

Skanky? :naughty:

And I agree they were lucky, assuming they're speaking the truth.

But damn compared to that I was such a completely innocent 16 year old.

I still played with barbies when I was their age!

Me too!! I still feel like a big kid! I'm 17, and I would be petrified if Russell Brand invited me to his room!!!!

Barbies are cool!:)

Me too!! I still feel like a big kid! I'm 17, and I would be petrified if Russell Brand invited me to his room!!!!

I'm 17. I honestly have no idea what I'd do if I was in that situation! I'd be terrified cos I wouldn't know what to do! :shocked: It would seem such a shame to waste such an amazing oppurtunity! :mf_lustslow:

...but... :blink:

Oh cool, I think ive heard of em but not sure, post a link maybe?

Oh I'd say you know more than a lot at this stage since you're well into Booky Wook

haha I think I've heard that before! are they the grey ones he always wears?

Yeah I actually haven't had the chance to read him in a few days

But I'll catch up soon...:naughty: The pictures are cute:blush-anim-cl:

Here's their Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/beruit

There too good!!! I think I'll but their albums!!! Pure beauty!!!!!!!:harp::trumpet: :trumpet:

lol, I heard about that in his radio interview in Washington DC, It's gas! One of his funniest interviews!! The presenter just goes Mika has a HUGE package and wears custom made drawers!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow:

:roftl: So funny

I'm 17. I honestly have no idea what I'd do if I was in that situation! I'd be terrified cos I wouldn't know what to do! :shocked: It would seem such a shame to waste such an amazing oppurtunity! :mf_lustslow:

yeah, it would be very easy to be tempted!!! :naughty:He's famous and Russell Brand!!!!!!! But he's also a sex addict and all that!

What you don't like barbies??!lol :lmao:(joke)

"Randy Russell" - Ok one true word! :naughty:

I know, it's desperate! and kind of getting old now too... there have been so many kiss and tell stories about Russell by now, everyone just opens the paper and is like, "oh, another one.. meh!"

and for 16 year old girls too! you'd think they'd want to keep a bit of dignity at that age -.-

anyway, it raised a chuckle! :bleh:

Exactly! Agree 100%.

Aww I feel old now.

I'm 23 but I'd still prolly giggle like an idiot.. or be really appalled by the forwardness of this gent!

Dang I should sleep, 5 am!

Yeah I actually haven't had the chance to read him in a few days

But I'll catch up soon... The pictures are cute

Here's their Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/beruit

There too good!!! I think I'll but their albums!!! Pure beauty!!!!!!!:harp:

lol, I heard about that in his radio interview in Washington DC, It's gas! One of his funniest interviews!! The presenter just goes Mika has a HUGE package and wears custom made drawers!!!!!!!!!!!

So funny

ooh yes I love the pics! :mf_lustslow: the baby ones :blush-anim-cl: and that last one "flatteringly large censorial box" :roftl:

oh cool i'll have a looksy!

omg I never heard that! sounds hilarious! :naughty:

oh well I'm afraid it's way past my bedtime now, must go hit the hay!

So nite nite girls!

and as Nicole said earlier, do let that Russell bite. :roftl::thumb_yello:

xxx

yeah, it would be very easy to be tempted!!! He's famous and Russell Brand!!!!!!! But he's also a sex addict and all that!

What you don't like barbies??!lol (joke)

He's Russell Brand! that amazingly charming gorgeous sexy funny talented intelligent deep and mannerly man!

:shocked:

I'd be a fool to say no!

:shocked:

*thinks*

True he's a sex addict, but heh, how bad? he has experience, and they say practice makes perfect :naughty:

oh barbies are cool! but to be honest, i havent seen mine in years!

Exactly! Agree 100%.

Aww I feel old now.

I'm 23 but I'd still prolly giggle like an idiot.. or be really appalled by the forwardness of this gent!

haha old at 23? :roftl: stooop :bleh:

well, he is a gent, even though he's quite forward, but that's the way his is and we all know him for it! so... it would be your choice there and then i guess!

haha yes, i should sleep too :bleh: emphasis on should *whistles*

Aww I feel old now.

23 is not old!!!!!!!!:shocked:

I should sleep, but I could'nt be bothered yet,lol

I'm bold, my eyes will be angry at me!:boxed::naughty:

ooh yes I love the pics! the baby ones and that last one "flatteringly large censorial box"

oh cool i'll have a looksy!

omg I never heard that! sounds hilarious!

oh well I'm afraid it's way past my bedtime now, must go hit the hay!

So nite nite girls!

and as Nicole said earlier, do let that Russell bite.

xxx

ha, yeah, thats a good one!:bleh:

You haven't heard that!!!It's brilliant!!!:roftl: "Girls are nasty!!!!" LOL!

Here's the link:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HAYhxVO99zA

enjoy another time:naughty:

But do NOT watch it tonight!!!! You'll be way to tired!!!!Sleep

Good night girls!!!!!!!!:wink2: