MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robi! I already told you you are a STAR! And now I am sitting here, reading your reports, watching your pics... I am sitting here with a huge smile on my face, I am so happy for you!

:woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Hehe, his name in bright blue on the flag... He picked the best colour! :punk:

I just saw that video of 'somebody else'. It was a quicky. :naughty:

quicky, as always:bleh:

mirti, i posted it a few pages earlier... just look in my youtube videos, it's there. :wink2:

wasn't my fault that it's so quick... :fisch:

Oh I missed it, thank you Mel!!:wink2: *saving to favourites*

WOW - thank you so much to you guys for all the reports, photos and videos :thumb_yello:

Firstly... OMG... MIKA speaking Italian *goes all tingly and weak at the knees* :wub2: (thanks for the vid Mellody!)

Secondly... Robertina - you lucky gal - those pics are wonderful :biggrin2:

Thirdly... awww, my name is on the flag. Whoever the kind soul is who wrote my name on it, bless you - I'm really touched! Thank you :blush-anim-cl:

Getting excited about November now !!!

Jules

xx

Avoca.....you are absoltly AMAZING! to use MFC's faveourite word! I am SO absolutly over the moon that you finally got your rewards for all the hardwork and hearache. And for me, meeting you for an absolute delight, you are truely lovely.

kath, it was a bless to meet ya too!! I so looked forward to it, I wish I could have been so lucky also with seeing sarah again and with meeting fred..

You know, ever since this "crazy" idea got into my head I can't get it out. I really hope I'll be able to come. It would be so great to meet all of you!

I wonder who suggested ya that... :fisch:

pls pls come, it'll be a blast! I so enjoyed meeting ya, we had a great time! :thumb_yello: and thx ever so much for the pics... :wub2:

hi people...

patty, it was grand to meet ya finally! I amd so glad you had finally the chance of meeting him, he was most adorable :wub2:

so here's my video of mika entering the paladozza:

i stood right behind avoca, she was the reason why he stopped there (thanx avoca! :biggrin2: ). at about 0:35 he starts talking to queenie and blackqueen, he sees queenies shirt which is the same design as the black hoodie he once wore on those nightclub paparazzi pix, and he tells her that she has a good taste. at about 1:00 he starts talking to avoca (you also can see him taking the pic with her later), and at 1:20 he says hi to me. again, sorry for the quality, windows movie maker makes it bad and youtube makes it even worse. and sorry for the camera shaking, i tried to look and film at the same time, so most of the time i didn't even see what i was filming.

ok, I officially love ya... :shocked::wub2:

*dies*

Ok, I just caught up with this thread (finally"!) and I must say: WOW!!

Robertina, how incredible was that?! I'm so happy for you, that meeting with Mika sounds like a dream, how cool! and the signature of the flag, everything, hehe....

You guys must have had the most amazing weekend, and it's so great to read all the reviews because like someone else said, it makes the rest of us feel like "we were there" in a way.

Thank you so much everyone for the videos and pics and reports!! :thumb_yello:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... robertina!!!! the pics are amazing!!! my herooooooooo!! whooohooooooooo!

babs, I wonder if he read our comments in bc.. :mf_rosetinted: is it why he said me he was very very sorry...?? :roftl::wink2:

I am so so overwhewlmed we have THE signature on our flag!! :punk: bexx, do not leave it outside and be washed by the rain now!! :roftl:we can ask if it exists some special treatment to the fabric, so it can kinda be printed on what's written on now..? can it be done..? like when you cover in plastic a piece of paper. is it possible with fabric too..? joking aside.. :blink:

now, I have a pic more to post but ehm.. how do I do this..? :blush-anim-cl: I have not got the hang of this new pics posting system...

Oh I forgot to ask this: I've noticed that Mika and co are going around in that massive bus now. Does this mean tht they are not using planes to get around??

Or do they fly and then the bus follows them?

Does anyone know?

Just curious really...:boxed:

it was not an english bus, maybe they rented it. but like I posted in another part of the thread, it soooo looked like the place where he filmed that thank you message for the vodaphone (was it v..?) award he won but could not collect personally. unless all busses of that sort look alike to each other.. :blink::naughty:

Oh I forgot to ask this: I've noticed that Mika and co are going around in that massive bus now. Does this mean tht they are not using planes to get around??

Does anyone know?

yes! that is!

this is a new german luxury bus, he's going around using this means of transport now!

very comfortable, a real travelling home!

and no more hated planes! :wink2:

Does anyone know?

I think that he's using the bus as much possible because flying was so bad for his health earlier in the year.

It's much easier to rest on the tour bus as it had a proper bed for him to sleep in and he doesn't have to do all that hanging around in airports stuff that us mere mortals do.

He arrived in Torino in the tour bus after having a 12 hour journey from Barcelona and one of the Italian staff at the venue told one of the fans (can't remeber who, maybe Robertina?) that Mika was asleep when the bus arrived, which is why is stayed parked up with the air conditioning on for ages when it arrived.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... robertina!!!! the pics are amazing!!! my herooooooooo!! whooohooooooooo!

babs, I wonder if he read our comments in bc.. :mf_rosetinted: is it why he said me he was very very sorry...?? :roftl::wink2:

I am so so overwhewlmed we have THE signature on our flag!! :punk: bexx, do not leave it outside and be washed by the rain now!! we can ask if it exists some special treatment to the fabric, so it can kinda be printed on what's written on now..? can it be done..? like when you cover in plastic a piece of paper. is it possible with fabric too..? joking aside.. :blink:

now, I have a pic more to post but ehm.. how do I do this..? :blush-anim-cl: I have not got the hang of this new pics posting system..

Lol no one give bexx the flag!!!

its amazing to know hes signed it:punk:

cant wait to see yr pics

well i guess for long distances they'll use the plane, but normally they travel in the tour bus. it's normal that bands travel by tour bus, it's much more flexible and probably also cheaper. only if they have earned their record company millions already, they'll get private jets instead of buses. :naughty: he also travelled by bus on his last tour (anyway in germany), just for the festivals it was the plane, cause they were in so many different places.

well i guess for long distances they'll use the plane, but normally they travel in the tour bus. it's normal that bands travel by tour bus, it's much more flexible and probably also cheaper. only if they have earned their record company millions already, they'll get private jets instead of buses. :naughty: he also travelled by bus on his last tour (anyway in germany), just for the festivals it was the plane, cause they were in so many different places.

I agree...bands usually use luxury bus to travel for short distances...is more comfy!

BTW, Mellody, I think I saw you on Bologna into the venue...did you have a nice candy sticker on your cheek?

babs, I wonder if he read our comments in bc.. :mf_rosetinted: is it why he said me he was very very sorry...??

I am so so overwhewlmed we have THE signature on our flag!! :punk: bexx, do not leave it outside and be washed by the rain now!! we can ask if it exists some special treatment to the fabric, so it can kinda be printed on what's written on now..? can it be done..? like when you cover in plastic a piece of paper. is it possible with fabric too..? joking aside..

now, I have a pic more to post but ehm.. how do I do this..? :blush-anim-cl: I have not got the hang of this new pics posting system..

Lol no one give bexx the flag!!!

its amazing to know hes signed it

cant wait to see yr pics

i couldnt resist posting in here i saw my name mentioned and felt i had to defend myself :roftl: :roftl:

I feel sorry for the poor flag now having used it as a blanket at the festivals and a raincoat at v festival :boxed:

Yeah Tia is right just dont give me the flag :roftl:

Ok, thank you all for the replies to the bus question!

It does sound much more comfortable and less painful to travel like that, instead of flying every day and also wasting so much time waiting around in airports,etc...

I know that this may sound silly but I guess I'm just very curious naturally.....do these buses have showers and all that?? And electrical appliances so they can plug their phone chargers in and so on? HAHA it may sound a bit like a mad question but I just can't help but wondering these silly little things :blink::roftl:

It does sound much more comfortable and less painful to travel like that, instead of flying every day and also wasting so much time waiting around in airports,etc...

I know that this may sound silly but I guess I'm just very curious naturally.....do these buses have showers and all that?? And electrical appliances so they can plug their phone chargers in and so on? HAHA it may sound a bit like a mad question but I just can't help but wondering these silly little things :blink::roftl:

I imagine it has all the conveniences, Sariflor! My aunt has one -- she

sold her house a few months ago and that's what she's living in now

and you should see it! It's HUGE and has a little dining area, several beds,

a kitchenette, a bathroom, etc. etc. There's even a "garage" underneath

that my aunt's fiance stows his motorcycle in! So they are quite posh and

definitely the way to travel to avoid flying hither and thither! :wink2:

dcdeb

well...I'm sure they are very comfy...that means they have electrical appliances. In fact when rest of the band (except Mika and Martin) left the venue and went into the bus, some people saw the lights of the kitchen range turned on, also saw someone that washed dishes...so I think that is possible to travel and have anything is needed...not sure about the shower to be honest...:boxed:

I imagine it has all the conveniences, Sariflor! My aunt has one -- she

sold her house a few months ago and that's what she's living in now

and you should see it! It's HUGE and has a little dining area, several beds,

a kitchenette, a bathroom, etc. etc. There's even a "garage" underneath

that my aunt's fiance stows his motorcycle in! So they are quite posh and

definitely the way to travel to avoid flying hither and thither! :wink2:

dcdeb

WOW!!

Quite something what they make these days...:boxed:

well...I'm sure they are very comfy...that means they have electrical appliances. In fact when rest of the band (except Mika and Martin) left the venue and went into the bus, some people saw the lights of the kitchen range turned on, also saw someone that washed dishes...so I think that is possible to travel and have anything is needed...not sure about the shower to be honest...:boxed:

Maybe that's why Mika always looks kind of disshevelled when he arrives at the venues, hahaha!! Cause he hasn't showered in a while :roftl: