MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no, outside i didn't have that feeling... he enjoyed it, but he also looked tired and exhausted. and he could've come over to the other side, if he had wanted to meet more fans. :naughty:

i wonder how he managed not to get a cold, he was standing outside for so long too, signing autographs, and he hugged and kissed so many girls, if so many of us are ill now, he must've got a huge load of germs!

i'm afraid he caught something...they say he's not so well now! :shocked:

and most of you are ill! :shocked:

you share germs now...how lovely??? :wink2:

i'm afraid he caught something...they say he's not so well now! :shocked:

oh no! :boxed: hope he gets well soon! he was so happy and energetic on the tour so far, how sad would it be if he was so exhausted again like on the festival dates. :sad:

don't think he has the germs from me though, i didn't get that close to him. :bleh:

Hello avoca:wink2:

How are you?

I was with you in Italy in Bologna!

I am the girl with the red scarf on your photograph of the MFC GROUPS 2!

If you want I have a photograph of you when you are with mika!

Kisses

and sorry for my bad English!

Mika Fan France

Welcome!

:thumb_yello:

esperia, I officially love you... :wub2: grazie grazie grazie... :mf_lustslow:

mika france, hello, dear! welcome to the forum! I def. remember you, you also helped me to translate french to olga. of course I'd LOVE to have that pic!! can you post it here, or pm me or whatever. pls pls pls..:wub2: merci!!

sarina, thanks for the beautiful pics! I love the colours that set of lights gave to pics. very nice.

sariflor, esperia means that queen was in the 1st row but right in front of mika, whilst esperia was still in the 1st row but all to the right of the stage (facing mikey), therefore the point of view of the clip is o.c. different.

you can o.c. see better mika's expression on queen's video, but on the other hand there may be some details queen's video missed cause of the position of who filmed. :wink2:

sarina, thanks for the beautiful pics! I love the colours that set of lights gave to pics. very nice.

Thank you Avoca :blush-anim-cl:

And...you're right...the lights were amazing and everything was perfect during the show :wub2: