MIKA @ Bologna (Italy) - 20-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it would have been stunningly talented to speak all the European languages as well as ones from further afield.

It's showing willing, making the effort and winning hearts all over the world that counts. Yes?

Well, it would have been stunningly talented to speak all the European languages as well as ones from further afield.

It's showing willing, making the effort and winning hearts all over the world that counts. Yes?

INDEED RUTH!

this is so lovely of him! :wub2:

Hello everybody!!! I'm back at last, and I'll write my report these couple of days. Thank you all for being so patient, I'm sorry it's taking me this long to post it, but I'm not working in Madrid now and I don't have access to INternet. Thanks a lot to everyone for the reports, the vids, the pics and the extremely nice things you say, you make me relive every minute of one of the best weekends of my life!:biggrin2:

Hello everybody!!! I'm back at last, and I'll write my report these couple of days. Thank you all for being so patient, I'm sorry it's taking me this long to post it, but I'm not working in Madrid now and I don't have access to INternet. Thanks a lot to everyone for the reports, the vids, the pics and the extremely nice things you say, you make me relive every minute of one of the best weekends of my life!:biggrin2:

heyaaaaaaaaaaaaa :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

ciao!

how are you dear? :wub2:

and i'm listening to bologna concert audio right now...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you know i have a video for you and queenie...i'll upload it on sendspace and let you download it, as i'm having a bad time trying to upload them on youtube, goofy me! :thumbdown:

heyaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ciao!

how are you dear? :wub2:

and i'm listening to bologna concert audio right now...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you know i have a video for you and queenie...i'll upload it on sendspace and let you download it, as i'm having a bad time trying to upload them on youtube, goofy me!

Ciao bellissima!!!!!! I'm soooo happy to talk to you!! You can't imagine how much I've missed you these past weeks... :huglove: :huglove: How are you? Hope everything's fine. I must upload my pics and vids now... Thanks for that particular vid, I can't wait to see it:roftl: I hope I can before Sunday, for I'm leaving again then:sneaky2:

There you are! I was just thinking about you today...great to see you!

Welcome back!!!:punk:

There you are! I was just thinking about you today...great to see you!

Hey! So AMAAAAAZIIIING to see you! Did you get your voice back or have you watched that video of Love Today again?:roftl: I've been thinking of you a lot, too bad I can't be online as much as I want... Hope to see you again soon.

Welcome back!!!:punk:

Thanks!! It's wonderful to be back. :bleh:

I'm writing my report, just a few more hours and you'll get to read it at last. I only hope it was worth the waiting...

His wonderful new songs:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20893479

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20899656

I mean "How much do you love me" and "Holy Johnny"

I love "Holy Johnny" in this version!!!

Once I started watching your vids Amy I had to watch them all...they are amazing!! All of them!!

Then I had to watch Robi's too....that Missionary Man was fab, and apart from the side viewing, the Love Today was excellent...and you know when we are so excited, who can help holding the camera the most comfortable way???LOL!!

• 11 months later...

It's one year today!!!

:yay:

It was my first Mika gig and the first time i met all of you wonderful people!!

so i thought to celebrate bumping this old old thread and play some "mortadella" :naughty::naughty:!!!

passa anche dal thread italiano...festeggiamo anche lì! :wink2:

..................a Bulagna!:naughty:

oh mika...you made one man very happy! matteo!

i can always recognize his amazement in the audio of the gig!!!:naughty:

the best live recording ever! :punk: I play it over and over.. and for once any other world is really magic to me.. :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

It's one year today!!!

:yay:

It was my first Mika gig and the first time i met all of you wonderful people!!

so i thought to celebrate bumping this old old thread and play some "mortadella" :naughty::naughty:!!!

Fantastic memories! Brilliant gig!:mf_lustslow: