Kachinga!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We only waited for you. :roftl:

BTW have you heard of that French TH stalker gang? 'The Afghans on tour' :roftl:

Really shows what a bunch of amateaur stalkers we MFCers are :teehee: Although Mika did get a restraining order against someone didn't he? Or did he just hire a bodyguard? :mf_rosetinted:

We only waited for you. :roftl:

BTW have you heard of that French TH stalker gang? 'The Afghans on tour' :roftl:

Really shows what a bunch of amateaur stalkers we MFCers are :teehee: Although Mika did get a restraining order against someone didn't he? Or did he just hire a bodyguard? :mf_rosetinted:

French stalker gang you say?

What's the point of loving an artist or group, but then doing things that make them hate you?

People take note, one day the worm might turn.

What's the point of loving an artist or group, but then doing things that make them hate you?

can't really figure out if these people are fans or now? :blink:

I knew they had scary stalkers:mf_rosetinted:

Ah well, scary people deserve scary stalkers:mf_rosetinted:

I dunno.

Yup.

can't really figure out if these people are fans or now? :blink:

humm the have said that before all what has happened they were fans,, but now they can't forgot the moment that Tom attecked their friend,, and now the aren't...

but well i think that they have never been fans.. or wel maybe they were but they were also crazy ^^'

humm the have said that before all what has happened they were fans,, but now they can't forgot the moment that Tom attecked their friend,, and now the aren't...

but well i think that they have never been fans.. or wel maybe they were but they were also crazy ^^'

So they were fans when they threathened his family and sent weird letters? :mf_rosetinted: I think they must prefer the people who hate them over their fans, at least the haters seem to stick to bashing them on the internet :teehee:

So they were fans when they threathened his family and sent weird letters? :mf_rosetinted: I think they must prefer the people who hate them over their fans, at least the haters seem to stick to bashing them on the internet :teehee:

well yes.. >_< if all fans are like them, for sure that they would prefer the "antis" but... of course not all fans are like them... well any fan is like them ^^' after that, all the fans have figth for bring them some privacity and they have done a lot of fan actions to support them.. but well i don't know if they have realised of anything ^^'

as i've said they said that they were fans.. but before fans (if they were) they were crazy girls.. and then fans maybe...

Speaking out of experience eh?:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, you just don't throw a burning cigarette to your fans, no matter how annoying you are. I think it's just rude:blink:Ofcourse those fans were quite rude too. But yeah, that's what you get.

I wonder what the Jonas Brothers have to put up with:mf_rosetinted:

well yes.. >_< if all fans are like them, for sure that they would prefer the "antis" but... of course not all fans are like them... well any fan is like them ^^' after that, all the fans have figth for bring them some privacity and they have done a lot of fan actions to support them.. but well i don't know if they have realised of anything ^^'

as i've said they said that they were fans.. but before fans (if they were) they were crazy girls.. and then fans maybe...

I think it should be perfectly legal for celebrities to punch down paparazzis and crazy stalkers, then people might eventually get a grip :teehee: In the case of Tokio Hotel i don't have as much sympathy though, they really do ask for attention from disturbed individuals :naughty:(wonder why I'm so fascinated by them...hmmm :teehee::naughty:)

Speaking out of experience eh?:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, you just don't throw a burning cigarette to your fans, no matter how annoying you are. I think it's just rude:blink:Ofcourse those fans were quite rude too. But yeah, that's what you get.

I wonder what the Jonas Brothers have to put up with:mf_rosetinted:

Dunno...if some twat approached me a couple of days after scaring the crap out of my mother then I might also throw something at them :blink: He is a human being after all, even if he does try to disguise as some kind of alien :mf_rosetinted:

>____< sorry.. but i'm understanding so much what are you saying..xDD

are u fans or u hate them?

well... i don't think that what tom has done is what he should have done... of course..

but i support him.. this "fans" insulted and threw some things to their mother... and that's why he has done it...

TH can accept that they will always have fans out of the studio making photos.. and fans will always chase them... and all that things.. but they can NOT accept that any fan hurt their family!

Dunno...if some twat approached me a couple of days after scaring the crap out of my mother then I might also throw something at them :blink: He is a human being after all, even if he does try to disguise as some kind of alien :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm..you're right.

But I wouldn't throw anything, I'd just jump on them and start kicking them and slapping them in da face:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously, I don't get why people find them cute or sexy or anything. One looks like a drag queen, and one looks like a wannabe hiphop dude.:blink:

>____< sorry.. but i'm understanding so much what are you saying..xDD

are u fans or u hate them?

well... i don't think that what tom has done is what he should have done... of course..

but i support him.. this "fans" insulted and threw some things to their mother... and that's why he has done it...

TH can accept that they will always have fans out of the studio making photos.. and fans will always chase them... and all that things.. but they can NOT accept that any fan hurt their family!

I think I'm a bit of both :roftl: I kinda think that they are so bad that they are good :fisch:

And no it's not cool to run around hitting people, but these idiots have obviously gone way too far and they deserved a good slapping :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm..you're right.

But I wouldn't throw anything, I'd just jump on them and start kicking them and slapping them in da face:mf_rosetinted:

Seriously, I don't get why people find them cute or sexy or anything. One looks like a drag queen, and one looks like a wannabe hiphop dude.:blink:

He was probably afraid it'd mess up his hairdo if he had done that, much safer to just throw things :mf_rosetinted:

Oh come on, the porcupine is adorable :wub2:

He was probably afraid it'd mess up his hairdo if he had done that, much safer to just throw things :mf_rosetinted:

Oh come on, the porcupine is adorable :wub2:

yeeeeeeees:mf_lustslow: he is adorable.. well i can understand that u don't like him.. of course... but u have to accept too, that he has a perfect face.. (my mother hate them xD and she accepts that) his eyes, nose mouth are perfect...

and well.. sorry kata but now he is not a porcupine T_T he have just changed his hair.. and now he is wearing dreadlooks (black and withe) but well i also love him..

xDDD yes here u have... http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=40605093.jpg

humm yes u will start laughing a lot.. i did it.. xDD

but well.. as i've said i love it xDD u have to get used of that.

and ehre u have a video.. that have just been relaised today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH1cnDch-cc&feature=player_embedded

this things are the first official news that we have since novemebr 2008

xDDD yes here u have... http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=40605093.jpg

humm yes u will start laughing a lot.. i did it.. xDD

but well.. as i've said i love it xDD u have to get used of that.

:blink::shocked:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :crybaby: Just not as adorable when he's not a porcupine :sneaky2: The bassist dude is still looking decent though :teehee: