Mika @ Le Zénith, Paris, 24-10-2007: GIG REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

long time practice and sarcasm made my reports shorter and shorter as time was going by :naughty:

about the crystals... she takes care of the costumes, i gues there are some in some costumes... no idea... but i think she won't do that again... couldn't catch any, though :naughty:

I'm wondering if they've been put into his pocket for their healing quailities?

Vix x

Thankyou Yop (how did MIKA know you weren't supposed to be there...we all did, but did you tell him last time??)

and thankyou Em'....without you the rest of the world would not hear about these shows!! Of course we prefer MIKA fit and healthy, but as you say he is not dead, so he will keep going!!

Maybe Happy Ending being #7 on the UK charts this week might cheer him???:wub2:

I'm exhausted, I went home really late and then fought my computer.

So no review from me tonight.

I just can say Mika gave us everything. It was my first gig so I won't compare. But it was exceptionnal. The people with who I talked told me the gig was better than the previous one in Paris. Em' thinks differently.

Mika was so tired I could not ask anything about a US and Québec tour. But I gave him a letter asking it and hope he'll answer.

I put half my pics here for you: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/ASADL/MIKA%20GIG%20PARIS%2024%20OCT%202007/

The rest is coming soon.

I wrote the song we sang to him. Lyrics are:

GIG GIRLS (YOU ARE WONDERFUL)

Rush into the room

Feel like old toys soon

You say “Hey girls you are wonderful!”

Need drink and a sandwich please

Y’say “drink! I like sweeties”

Screaming “Gig girls you are wonderful!”

We need fresh air and place

You feel like you’re gonna die

Cos real worshippers need the best concert as while

We took our friends

And multiplied them by four

Now a real performer needs fans, always more

Get ourselves real closer from the stage

Make ourselves a gig memory

Gig boy comes on round

And there we’re gonna do party

You seem to realize

Since you found out your glasses

A huge crowd

With us fans among

Singing at the right places

“Gig girls you are wonderful”(4)

6am here, I need my bed.

Take care & Love

;)

I just can say Mika gave us everything. It was my first gig so I won't compare. But it was exceptionnal. The people with who I talked told me the gig was better than the previous one in Paris. Em' thinks differently.

Mika was so tired I could not ask anything about a US and Québec tour. But I gave him a letter asking it and hope he'll answer.

I put half my pics here for you: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/ASADL/MIKA%20GIG%20PARIS%2024%20OCT%202007/

The rest is coming soon.

Rush into the room

Feel like old toys soon

We took our friends

Gig boy comes on round

You seem to realize

A huge crowd

With us fans among

6am here, I need my bed.

Take care & Love

;)

Ooo great pics!:thumb_yello:

What did he say after you sang to him?

Olga' date=' Fouchonneret and the others managed to see Mika before the show. He was very late (arrived around 5:30pm I think) and looked very tired, and did not walk normally (I don't know how you call that in English, in french you say boiter - would someone translate?). He asked for a massage pro. The girls worried about his state as he really looked exhausted and his walking was kind of as an old man, and it seemed that all his body ached. He talked to them, told them that the beginning of the tour was very hard, that he was late and went....

His voice a few times would not come when he started singing at several stages of the show, I really felt worried, I thought: oh my God he's not gonna make it to the end (actually I got to know a couple of people thought the same as I did). But he did don't worry :wink2: .

[/quote']

Ouch. He's what, two weeks into this tour? With a month and a bit yet to go? Hmm. I really hope he feels better soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he's not getting nearly enough sleep.

Thanks for your long and detailed reoprt, Em!

The rest is coming soon.

I'm worried about Mika's condition again !!

Nice pictures !Can't wait for the next ones !!!

EM! what a report, thanks!:wub2:

YOP! i will never believe you anymore! were you not over with mika's gigs? i expect you in glasgow now.....come on! :naughty:

mika is undergoing the same as most of the ppl who were in italy...they all seem ill now!!!

he had a wounded hand in italy...then the cold...then the throat...then the limping leg....oh dear! :shocked:

come on mika....rest a bit more during the day!!! :naughty: :naughty:

i'm a bit worried yes...but he's young and strong...and so much loved.....love is a great medicine (together with anthibioitics...:blink: ).

The rest is coming soon.

Rush into the room

Feel like old toys soon

We took our friends

Gig boy comes on round

You seem to realize

A huge crowd

With us fans among

6am here, I need my bed.

Take care & Love

;)

Great song!

Don't worry! I asked Mica two weeks ago if he would come back to Québec, he told me that he would adore to go there again but he couldn't give a date.

But I think he'll go there next year. :wink2:

Thanks for the reports :flowers2:

I'm convinced, even though he was not in top shape, his performance was still superb. :punk:

Hopefully he can enjoy Dubai at least a bit, maybe try to behave like an ordinarily sumptuary tourist :naughty: and just hang out :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and hopefully he'll be back in Europe next week in one piece :sneaky2:

Haha, take care little Mika, I count on you :thumb_yello:

I wonder what Mika does the rest of the day....obviously he is travelling from gig to gig, but, does he have to do radio interviews all day and meet with Universal reps for lunch in each country or what??? Why is he so busy??

You would think he could do a gig, go to the hotel, sleep, travel the next day on the bus (asleep) eat dinner, do the next gig....but something else is making him very tired!!! Maybe worrying about the sound/lights/equipment???

Or maybe we underestimate the amount of energy required to put on such a top performance as a solo artist. Maybe it is like running a marathon!!

Maybe he needs to train hard with running or swimming or yoga to get in shape before/during a tour....maybe that is why Madonna goes to the gym regularly, so she can tour without collapsing??

But you know, the band have toured with others before, don't they have some suggestions for him to last the length of the tour???

Just worried that only 2 weeks into the tour, we are seeing exhaustion and sickness again. MIKA look after yourself!!:wub2:

Oh gosh, the exhaustion is back... :sad:

I hope he has learned from last summer and will take his rest whenever possible this time. The tour has only just started.

Thanks for the reports so far! And the pics! :thumb_yello:

Thankyou Yop (how did MIKA know you weren't supposed to be there...we all did, but did you tell him last time??)

i gave them a "goodbye pack" last time (zénith october 11th), with a letter in it saying it was my last gig with them... and some little gifts... that's how he knew... and laughed at me when he saw me again yesterday :biggrin2:

about the leg, it could be something acute, like he hurt himself jumping around, it's not a sign of illness ! we all have muscular pain sometimes... but the fact that he can't really rest shouldn't help it... and of course he has obligations during the day : it's not just going on stage and singing... interviews, pics, etc.

he said he was flying to dubai today...

Yop you must feel quite strongly about leaving them all behind then. Maybe I missed something earlier. But you did enjoy the show again and got your drumsticks!! That would make for some happy memories.:wink2:

i gave them a "goodbye pack" last time (zénith october 11th), with a letter in it saying it was my last gig with them... and some little gifts... that's how he knew... and laughed at me when he saw me again yesterday

:lmao: He made fun of you!

Thank you for your report! :flowers2: I'm waiting for the next one. :naughty:

And we finally got to tell him that NO MIKA YOU DON'T SAY JE VAIS VOUS INTRODUIRE MES MUSICIENS' date=' mais PRESENTER! When we explained him the meaning of INTRODUIRE (introduce, so you can imagine...) the face he made made us really laugh, he said, with a bit of a catastrophic face: oh that is not good, and made a face also to someone who told him that sorry we had waited the last concert to tell him that , like: ah ah you're happy you think it's funny (and it was, and HE was when doing that face :blush-anim-cl: ).

[/quote']

Finally, someone told him! :roftl: We're naughty for not telling him before but it was too funny! :bleh:

It's terrible' date=' I can't help it, why do I write so much?[/quote']

:huglove: Don't worry! We adore detailed reports.

He will probably speak French in Luxembourg and Brussels... I wonder if he will 'introduire' his band again... :das:

:doh: Why did they tell him about that? He won't do the mistake in Luxembourg and Belgium. They won't laugh at him! :bleh:

He must speak in French in Luxembourg but I don't know if he will do it in Belgium. Many problems there with the French language! :boxed: