The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

Yes, I think the Oldlings just transfered here last night Deb! Glad to hear that you have been keeping the US economy running! Get anything good?

A new dishwasher and refrigerator, and a new cell phone. Woo hoo.

Do I know how to live or what? :naughty:

I think we will all be fine as long as there is chicken. :naughty:

LOL! Some people are crossing the Atlantic for that chicken!

*raises hand* Me! Me!

Surely we'll be taking over the restaurant that night, it should be a private party for MFC only:roftl: :naughty: .

I think it will end up that way, Rose -- we'll probably scare any other

customers right out of the place! We shall have to leave our

servers a VERY BIG tip! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely we'll be taking over the restaurant that night, it should be a private party for MFC only:roftl: :naughty: .

Has anyone invited Mika and the band? Should I ask them next week if they'd like to come along? If Mika asked for chicken, there'd be a stampede, the restaurant would be wrecked:lmao: :lmfao:

You absolutely should, Rose!

You can sell it to them by saying that we are the oldlings and very grown up and mature. :thumb_yello:

You can sell it to them by saying that we are the oldlings and very grown up and mature. :thumb_yello:

Which will work unless they come on here and read some of our

Oldlings threads... :shocked::roftl:

dcdeb

After meeting me in a penguin outfit, do you think he'd believe me?:roftl:

Has anyone invited Mika and the band? Should I ask them next week if they'd like to come along? If Mika asked for chicken, there'd be a stampede, the restaurant would be wrecked:lmao: :lmfao:

:roftl: :roftl:

LMAO! I can just picture the scene. I don't think MIka would dare to even THINK the word chicken with us around!

OK I know I am right in the realms of fantasy now, and it's going to be a fantastic night anyway, but what a night if Mika and the guys turned up.

To be honest, I'm not imagining it being like a fan and star thing, I just think we would have great conversation and a great laugh together. I don't think any one of us would vie for his attention, I am just imagining that they would all just join in and it would feel like all friends together.

(a bit like Manchester for those who were there).

OK I know I am right in the realms of fantasy now, and it's going to be a fantastic night anyway, but what a night if Mika and the guys turned up.

To be honest, I'm not imagining it being like a fan and star thing, I just think we would have great conversation and a great laugh together. I don't think any one of us would vie for his attention, I am just imaging that they would all just join in and it would feel like all friends together.

Well, we can but dream! Rose...are you going to give them the name of the restaurant?

To be honest, I'm not imagining it being like a fan and star thing, I just think we would have great conversation and a great laugh together. I don't think any one of us would vie for his attention, I am just imaging that they would all just join in and it would feel like all friends together.

As long as I can sit next to Cherrisse, although I 'll have to fight FD for that honour.:naughty:

Well, we can but dream! Rose...are you going to give them the name of the restaurant?

This is true.

I will give them the name of the restaurant, and then the ball is in their court.:wink2:

This is true.

I will give them the name of the restaurant, and then the ball is in their court.:wink2:

OK...buttell them we need to book so we need to know!!!!

BTW...I have already bags sitting next to Sarahlou so I will stick with that! I would actually rather sit OPPOSITE Mika so that I could watch him consuming his chicken.................oK...stop it right now Kath before you getthrown off the thread!

Good idea Kath!

I still want to sit next to GITB!:wink2:

Or we could do one of those dinners, you know, where you change seats after every course.

We can have lots of courses. :roftl:

definatly...specially after the chicken course!

Well can I sit next to Mikey then?:mf_rosetinted:

I can imagine a massive game of musical chairs:roftl:

I wouldn't have it any other way Jem, I would have said Mika, but I've never been that lucky before, so I'm hedging my bets:naughty:

Yep...maybe we should myspace message them too

That sounds like a plan, keep on top of them, so to speak.:naughty: