The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

I know............and we wouldn't dream of it............but if it is being let loose in the postal system one has to think of these things!

you have been very clever, considering the state of your brain after two mika's gigs! :naughty:

i would not have thought about assuring the shipment! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have been very clever, considering the state of your brain after two mika's gigs! :naughty:

i would not have thought about assuring the shipment! :thumb_yello:

Well, I aren't going to take any credit for having a working brain.......I was threatened by RAK1......................(:naughty: )

Well, I aren't going to take any credit for having a working brain.......I was threatened by RAK1......................(:naughty: )

AWW! Kath I wouldn't hurt you.

I got it back this morning, thanks for the little note, very sweet. Where he signed it, it's AWESOME! The right colour too, that made me really happy.

I'll do my best to charm him into coming to the night out, I'll be extra polite.

I am really looking forward to signing the flag in Glasgow!!

Are you eventually going to give it to Mika?

Welll that was the plan, but now he's signed it, I don't know.

I'm gonna chat to FD about it and see what he thinks.

Welll that was the plan, but now he's signed it, I don't know.

I'm gonna chat to FD about it and see what he thinks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i cannot part from the flag!:shocked: again! :shocked:

for mika neither!

:shocked:

.................but i understand it was made to be his....so i'll accept any decision with joy :blush-anim-cl:

Hee hee! Sounds like a good idea to me. Putting the faces with the forum names, then real names will be fun! Will take all night to sort out. LOL

Should we make a wee name tag for ourselves for the Friday night,

so we can recognise each other? I am scared I will totally miss

some folks, because I dont know who they are :blink:

Hee hee! Sounds like a good idea to me. Putting the faces with the forum names, then real names will be fun! Will take all night to sort out. LOL

I sense some problems, with the intake of alcohol, and badge

swapping :roftl: :roftl:

Fred should be easily spotted!! :sneaky2:

im thinking here but its just a suggestion i know theres plans for a knees up in the hotel after the mika gig but i was speaking to my pal yesterday about our plans for the weekend , he suggested that we should go to the polo lounge afterward which isnt too far from the carling , now heres where ive got to be totally honest .... ive never been before & its a gay bar / disco but it my friend assured me that we would really enjoy it ! here a link to the polo lounge http://www.worldsbestbars.com/public/venue_listing.jsp?categoryId=20&currentVenueId=473 have a think about it it could be a great way to end the night & fred i promise i`ll look after you :wink2:

im thinking here but its just a suggestion i know theres plans for a knees up in the hotel after the mika gig but i was speaking to my pal yesterday about our plans for the weekend , he suggested that we should go to the polo lounge afterward which isnt too far from the carling , now heres where ive got to be totally honest .... ive never been before & its a gay bar / disco but it my friend assured me that we would really enjoy it ! here a link to the polo lounge http://www.worldsbestbars.com/public/venue_listing.jsp?categoryId=20&currentVenueId=473 have a think about it it could be a great way to end the night & fred i promise i`ll look after you :wink2:

I just read the comments of the folk who use it - and there seems to be a "regulars only" policy used by the bouncers!! We will probably look unique, but we wont be regulars. See what others think - I will probably be going to my bed after the gig - but will be in the minority there I think!! :naughty:

...glad i read on about deb's definition of easy...

because i had to laugh!:naughty:

:huglove: Don't worry... I'm the one that will be sleeping with

whoever will have me that weekend :naughty:

I don't have any problem going to a gay bar -- been to plenty in my

day -- but if it's "regulars only" as Wendi points out, then I guess that's

out. Any other thoughts? I'll be so jet-lagged I'll probably

fall asleep in the middle of the gig, but if I'm awake, I'm open to

*almost* anything. :original:

dcdeb

dcdeb

do not know if that 'almost' scares or reassures me.....:naughty:

dcdeb

my friend vinnie`s gay im sure if it was really a regulars only policy he would never have suggested it , if were werent to get in theres always bennets round the corner another gay disco , i used to go yonks ago so i dont know what its like now

my friend vinnie`s gay im sure if it was really a regulars only policy he would never have suggested it , if were werent to get in theres always bennets round the corner another gay disco , i used to go yonks ago so i dont know what its like now

Well, I guess we'll see what everyone feels like afterward... :)

Is that what they call 'easy' or just 'flexible'? :naughty:

Heeeey! I am very flexible! (And Blue, don't you start your visual

thinking with THAT! :naughty: )

dcdeb

Yeh .. I will need it .... :blink:

I think name labels are a really good idea...I can bring some and some pens..I am used to doing it on training courses...I promise I won't stand up at the front and start lecturing though...unless it is on the merits of Mika of course!

I am not sure that I will be up to much after the gig...although, like Deb, I can be flexible/easy! I think I like the idea of drinks in Freds room (or anyone elses for that matter but I know that Fred is happy with the idea).

After Bologna we all just stood around for a while (in shock mostly!) then walked back to our hotel...I had to warn Robi at one point that I was about to scream as I felt that I needed to get it out of my sysytem before we reached the confines of a hotel room.....so I did...I felt much better afterwards!

I think name labels are a really good idea...I can bring some and some pens..I am used to doing it on training courses...I promise I won't stand up at the front and start lecturing though...unless it is on the merits of Mika of course!

I am not sure that I will be up to much after the gig...although, like Deb, I can be flexible/easy! I think I like the idea of drinks in Freds room (or anyone elses for that matter but I know that Fred is happy with the idea).

After Bologna we all just stood around for a while (in shock mostly!) then walked back to our hotel...I had to warn Robi at one point that I was about to scream as I felt that I needed to get it out of my sysytem before we reached the confines of a hotel room.....so I did...I felt much better afterwards!

That would make it easier - especially for those arriving later - then they don't need to try and work out who folk are!! :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Sorry, now I'm the one doing some visual thinking -- just imagining

you all screaming as you're walking around the streets of Bologna! LOL!

We should just call deb "American Express" - our flexible friend!! :lmao: :lmao:

I aims ta please! :thumb_yello:

That would make it easier - especially for those arriving later - then they don't need to try and work out who folk are!! :thumb_yello:

Heheheheh... We'll look like a bunch of very odd conventioneers, wearing

stickers with, "HELLO, MY NAME IS___________________"

:naughty:

dcdeb