The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(in shock mostly!) then walked back to our hotel...I had to warn Robi at one point that I was about to scream as I felt that I needed to get it out of my sysytem before we reached the confines of a hotel room.....so I did...I felt much better afterwards!

The Primal Scream. :naughty:

Shall I just wear something blue - as usual? :naughty:

Bend me, shape me, anyway you want me... :punk:

:biggrin2:

Oh great. Now I'll have that tune in my head all day! :insane:

Shall I just wear something blue - as usual? :naughty:

Yes, that would be a giveaway for you, wouldn't it? Depending on what

I wear... I do have a lot of blue, too.

On second thought, I don't think anyone will confuse the two of us.

You: Tall, dark-haired, young and Dutch

Me: Short, blonde, old and American

:naughty:

As different as can be, and yet... :)

dcdeb

I think name labels are a really good idea...I can bring some and some pens..I am used to doing it on training courses...I promise I won't stand up at the front and start lecturing though...unless it is on the merits of Mika of course!

I am not sure that I will be up to much after the gig...although, like Deb, I can be flexible/easy! I think I like the idea of drinks in Freds room (or anyone elses for that matter but I know that Fred is happy with the idea).

After Bologna we all just stood around for a while (in shock mostly!) then walked back to our hotel...I had to warn Robi at one point that I was about to scream as I felt that I needed to get it out of my sysytem before we reached the confines of a hotel room.....so I did...I felt much better afterwards!

Perhaps you could start us off with a nice ice breaker.:naughty:

I once did one where you had to say 3 things about yourself one of which was untrue and people had to guess which was the lie. I said that I had spent a night in a police cell, hitchhiked in Europe and fallen off a cross channel ferry.

The lie was that I had fallen off a cross channel ferry, but no-one guessed that one!:shocked: God knows what kind of dippy cow they thought I was.:naughty:

Perhaps you could start us off with a nice ice breaker.:naughty:

I once did one where you had to say 3 things about yourself one of which was untrue and people had to guess which was the lie. I said that I had spent a night in a police cell, hitchhiked in Europe and fallen off a cross channel ferry.

The lie was that I had fallen off a cross channel ferry, but no-one guessed that one!:shocked: God knows what kind of dippy cow they thought I was.:naughty:

LMAO...........quite literally! Yes........I was at one recently when I had to do that and one of mine was that I had five children (no offence Wendi!) and this one woman looked at me and said well, I can quite believe you have had five children..........marvelous!

Oh great. Now I'll have that tune in my head all day! :insane:

Yes, that would be a giveaway for you, wouldn't it? Depending on what

I wear... I do have a lot of blue, too.

On second thought, I don't think anyone will confuse the two of us.

You: Tall, dark-haired, young and Dutch

Me: Short, blonde, old and American

:naughty:

As different as can be, and yet... :)

dcdeb

Love it..........this thread is SO entertaining!

I love this thread!! It's hilarious :naughty:

The idea of name tags is a good one....:biggrin2:

Does anyone know if Leigh is still coming to the gig? I'm sure I saw somewhere that because of the football, she isn't... But, I'm goin to start PMiing people in a couple of days if they have not yet posted here about the Friday night and I don't wnat to PM her if she's not coming or not PM her if she is.....does that make sense :blink:

LMAO...........quite literally! Yes........I was at one recently when I had to do that and one of mine was that I had five children (no offence Wendi!) and this one woman looked at me and said well, I can quite believe you have had five children..........marvelous!

:blink: No offence taken!! Do I look like I have had 5 children???? :shocked::naughty:

OMG...I just started laughing so hard. :roftl: :roftl: Now, there's a visual.:blink: It will only be 11:30pm L.A. time when I arrive. I usually stay up until 3am on the weekends. So, I should be good to go until 10:30am. Okay, point taken. LMAO!! I don't imagine anybody allowing me to sleep. Although, I had a nightmare that I took at nap at the Hotel and slept through the gig. ACK!!! Sleeping in my Chinese sounds much better.

19.Charlottechristy - arriving before the birds are up and will fall asleep in her Chinese

Not able to make it on Friday night.... :-(

Mika-Mad

Sara

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7sIzWKHGwQ

Now this is how to wear a kilt! :bleh:

FRED!!! You know what this girl needs!!! :punk:

What a great way to wake up... Watching my favourite singer singing one of the best songs from the best album ever made... :thumb_yello:

BTW this is what he looks like nowadays (I was there 9 Oct - front row right side - and also the day before, and 10 Dec again).

He has switched from the kilt to the tartan trousers. Gained some weight, lost some hair. But still rocking my socks... :wub2:

FRED!!! You know what this girl needs!!! :punk:

What a great way to wake up... Watching my favourite singer singing one of the best songs from the best album ever made... :thumb_yello:

BTW this is what he looks like nowadays (I was there 9 Oct - front row right side - and also the day before, and 10 Dec again).

He has switched from the kilt to the tartan trousers. Gained some weight, lost some hair. But still rocking my socks... :wub2:

Blue..........I had NO idea that was what he looked like now! Oh well.......comes to us all I suppose!

OMG...I just started laughing so hard. :roftl: :roftl: Now, there's a visual.:blink: It will only be 11:30pm L.A. time when I arrive. I usually stay up until 3am on the weekends. So, I should be good to go until 10:30am. Okay, point taken. LMAO!! I don't imagine anybody allowing me to sleep. Although, I had a nightmare that I took at nap at the Hotel and slept through the gig. ACK!!! Sleeping in my Chinese sounds much better.

Charlie...you will have to sleep at some point but don't worry...we WON'T let you sleep through the gig!