The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have emailed Reflex saying that there is quite a number of us etc. Dress code is no sportswear or baseball caps. Leave your Burberry at home folks, it means something quite different in Glasgow!! :naughty: :naughty:

Is there disabled access? I am not sure if I will be up to it -

but I am thinking positive!!!! :biggrin2:

If not Wendi fear not..I will be more then happy to accompany you back at the hotel....we can just make our own entertainment!

Thanks Kath :biggrin2:

Hello Wendi! I can't believe I'm meeting you in 3 days, it's so exciting!:biggrin2:

Oh and everyone else too:naughty:

I can't wait!!!! :blush-anim-cl:

An '80s club, I'm there.

Do they take requests?

If so I'll have so many, starting with The Thompson Twins, as Mika is now, that's what I was heavily into in the 80s,"Doctor, doctor, can't you see I'm burning, burning."

I love 'em.

And Adam and the Ants, Duran Duran, Dexys Midnight Runners. Oh god don't get me started!LOL!

An '80s club, I'm there.

Do they take requests?

If so I'll have so many, starting with The Thompson Twins, as Mika is now, that's what I was heavily into in the 80s,"Doctor, doctor, can't you see I'm burning, burning."

I love 'em.

And Adam and the Ants, Duran Duran, Dexys Midnight Runners. Oh god don't get me started!LOL!

Oh Rose I love all that too!:biggrin2:

I might have to drop off my case first unless we all want to dance around it like a giant handbag:naughty:

OK...I am not going to be on too much now until the big day so just thought I would post my intentions for Friday daytime...for anyone that is around earlier. I am not quite sure whet time my train gets in but I think it will be about 12:30pm. I am hoping to go to 'Busy Wares' which is a nice place for lunch. It is at the back of a large beautiful arcarde on Buchanan street called Princes Square. The only problem is that the entrance to the arcade is not hugely obvious from the street as it is just a doorway...might be best to ask if you can't find it. You could google it to familiarise yourself with the inside...Princes Square Glasgow should do it. When on Buchanan St if you are walking up from the station (Central) Frasers is on your left (large department store) then Princes Square is on your right just a bit after that...descriptive eh!

Oh Rose I love all that too!:biggrin2:

I might have to drop off my case first unless we all want to dance around it like a giant handbag:naughty:

YES bring it, then it will truly be an '80s club night, all us girls dancing around a giant handbag, it'll be fantastic.

I think I'm starting to get over excited, I may need to lie down!LOL!

OK...I am not going to be on too much now until the big day so just thought I would post my intentions for Friday daytime...for anyone that is around earlier. I am not quite sure whet time my train gets in but I think it will be about 12:30pm. I am hoping to go to 'Busy Wares' which is a nice place for lunch. It is at the back of a large beautiful arcarde on Bucanan street called Princes Square. The only problem is that the entrance to the arcade is not hugely obvious from the street as it is just a doorway...might be best to ask if you can't find it. You could google it to familiarise yourself with the inside...Princes Square Glasgow should do it. When on Bucanan St if you are walking up from the station (Central) Frasers is on your left (large department store) then Princes Square is on your right just a bit after that...descriptive eh!

ok and what time r you heading to the hotel ?

and what time r rest of yoiu going to hotel?

Well - I arrive at 4.15pm - and hopefully Kath will be at the train to meet

me - hope she is finished lunch by then!!!!!! :shocked::wink2:

You'll be lucky!!!

Of course...hopefully we can have lunch...then dump the stuff then get to queen st to meet you Wendi