The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RS!! How are you? Yay...!! Well, one more day for me..I'm getting on a plane bright and early Thursday morning! OMG!! And, I actually started packing!! Whoo hooo...I'm so ready!:biggrin2:

Hi Charlotte!

Wow, you must be beside yourself with excitement!

Have a safe trip, and have an awesome time!

too close!:shocked:

and not packed yet!

only biscuits in an empty suitcase....need company soon!:biggrin2:

promise..i'll pack this afternoon! :thumb_yello:

....................and i hope the postman is delivering something from uk today/tomorrow...otherwise my outfit won't be perfect! :mf_rosetinted:

and not packed yet!

....................and i hope the postman is delivering something from uk today/tomorrow...otherwise my outfit won't be perfect! :mf_rosetinted:

I have not packed either!! Have made a list though :biggrin2:

Good Morning! Hope everyone is doing well today. Well, I'm off to bed. See y'all in a few hours. OMG, NO, make that see y'all soon...really soon!

Hi Charlotte - try and get some sleep!! :thumb_yello:

Morning all .. how close is it now???

The day after tomorrow I will be seeing you! :biggrin2:

Tomorrow at this time I will be waiting for tootch to get to my house! :shocked:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggggghhhhhh!!!

(And I mean that in a GOOD way!)

and not packed yet!

I found something for you just in case your package doesn't come!

LMK and I'll bring them with me -- seriously! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

To all my fellow "oldlings" going to Glasgow -- I hope you have a great time! Looking forward to hearing all about it, though I hope I won't be driven mad by jealousy! I wish I could be there too, but I just couldn't swing getting away from my responsibilities. Aaargh!!!

we are just 'escaping' from our responsibilities ourselves! :shocked:

...............you can imagine how difficult is that! :shocked:

To all my fellow "oldlings" going to Glasgow -- I hope you have a great time! Looking forward to hearing all about it, though I hope I won't be driven mad by jealousy! I wish I could be there too, but I just couldn't swing getting away from my responsibilities. Aaargh!!!

Aaaw...thanks. There will be people posting reports on here, so hopefully you will get a feel for what's going on :thumb_yello:

and not packed yet!

Ohhhhhhhhhh you have an outfit :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

My biscuits :mf_lustslow:

Hello excited people!

I can't believe this is my last time on MFC before Glasgow (working all day and evening tomorrow and leaving house early on Friday) ARGHHHH! I can't believe it has almost arrived. Tomorrow instead of concentrating on my work I will be thinking about Charlie, Deb and Tootch preparing to travel!

Hello excited people!

I can't believe this is my last time on MFC before Glasgow (working all day and evening tomorrow and leaving house early on Friday) ARGHHHH! I can't believe it has almost arrived. Tomorrow instead of concentrating on my work I will be thinking about Charlie, Deb and Tootch preparing to travel!

Hello Kath!!!! :punk::naughty:

Aww!!! no more MFC for you til after the gig then? :naughty: Have you got everything ready for what you're wearing? :thumb_yello:

Hello excited people!

I knowwwwwwww its all very exciting :biggrin2:

Hi Sara!

I am not wearing anyuthing too fancy...I threw a few things in my case at the weekend and will have to have a quick re sort out on Friday morning...I currently have five Mika t shirts in there! Are you organised?

Hello excited people!

kath give me a ring on my moby & i`ll u ring straight back from mine when u meet up with charlie on friday :thumb_yello: