The BIG one- Friday 16th November - Glasgow!!!

Sarahlou1973

Hi Sara!

I am not wearing anyuthing too fancy...I threw a few things in my case at the weekend and will have to have a quick re sort out on Friday morning...I currently have five Mika t shirts in there! Are you organised?

5 Mika t-shirts!!! :shocked: Blimey!!! :naughty:

No, i'm not - well, sort of. I haven't started packing yet, but i know what i'm wearing. lol!! :naughty:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you hadn't read my previous post...

Everyone have a MAGICAL MFC and MIKA time! I am so excited for all of you!:punk:

A wish you all a safe trip too!

thanks suz ! but i suppose the safe trip bits for the others as i only have a short train or bus ride from mine to the gig

LOL!! That's all I'm doing today is thinking about everybody. I was physically in a meeting today and couldn't stand it, so I came downstairs and dialed in for the meeting. :boxed: This way, I can play and they won't see me daydreaming. :biggrin2: I'm still dialed in but I don't know what's going on. :wink2: I'm just too excited. This is definitely my last day on here..unless I pop on in the morning to say see you soon.

Hello excited people!

I can't believe this is my last time on MFC before Glasgow (working all day and evening tomorrow and leaving house early on Friday) ARGHHHH! I can't believe it has almost arrived. Tomorrow instead of concentrating on my work I will be thinking about Charlie, Deb and Tootch preparing to travel!

TOO EXCITING!!!!

I knowwwwwwww its all very exciting

I think she wants to talk to me? :boxed::biggrin2:

kath give me a ring on my moby & i`ll u ring straight back from mine when u meet up with charlie on friday :thumb_yello:

Crap, According to you, I missed my plane! Yep, it's still the 14th here. And, yes, after the 15th, comes the 16th and then the 17th. Works the same way here too. :wink2:

Is it still the 14th today (where you are)?

Cos here it is the 15th, which means tomorrow is the 16th, and then the 17th comes after that.

Suzy, thanks for wishing us all safe trips! And, SCG, even though you live close, still need to have a safe one.:biggrin2: Deb and Tootch, I'll be thinking of y'all...espcially when I land on the east coast. Dang, my flight to the east coast is almost as long as my flight to Scotland. :boxed: Hope y'all have a great flight.

See y'all Friday. I leave in 16 hours!

Suzy, thanks for wishing us all safe trips! And, SCG, even though you live close, still need to have a safe one.:biggrin2: Deb and Tootch, I'll be thinking of y'all...espcially when I land on the east coast. Dang, my flight to the east coast is almost as long as my flight to Scotland. :boxed: Hope y'all have a great flight.

See y'all Friday. I leave in 16 hours!

WOW! I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow Charlie! Have a very safe trip...and of course to Deb and Tootch too...and evryone else form near or far..including Mika and the band!

Ok folks I am off now and won't be on again before The Big One!

I am going to try and book a table at Busy Wares for One O clock provisionally for Me, Abby, Carri, Tootch, Deb, Charlie...I think that is all that will be around quite so early but I will tell them that others may join us. I will book in the name of Kath Drummond...as that is my name....might as well!

I am going to try and book a table at Busy Wares for One O clock provisionally for Me, Abby, Carri, Tootch, Deb, Charlie...I think that is all that will be around quite so early but I will tell them that others may join us. I will book in the name of Kath Drummond...as that is my name....might as well!

Okies take care Kath :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

bye kath1

i'm sure before i could post you have already gone...:sneaky2: damned server!

At least you remember your name - thats a good start!!!! :biggrin2:

Darn did I miss everybody, are you still here Wendi?

I'm not gonna be round much tomorrow, work, getting the van cleaned up and off to see The Stereophonics at Wembley Arena, I'm gonna be cream crackered on Friday when I get to Glasgow.LOL!

Darn did I miss everybody, are you still here Wendi?

I'm not gonna be round much tomorrow, work, getting the van cleaned up and off to see The Stereophonics at Wembley Arena, I'm gonna be cream crackered on Friday when I get to Glasgow.LOL!

Yes - I am still here - still glueing!!! :naughty:

Enjoy The Stereophonics - but save some energy for Mika :wink2:

Yes - I am still here - still glueing!!! :naughty:

Enjoy The Stereophonics - but save some energy for Mika :wink2:

Ha ha, I'm using them to warm up my vocal chords, won't be doing much dancing. Only Mika gets to enjoy my moves. HAHAHAHA!

Quite right - and then you can let yourself go (within reason!!!!)

at the Glasgow gig :naughty: :naughty:

Yes must remember, DO NOT GET OVEREXCITABLE WHEN LT COMES ON!LOL! Otherwise I'll be carted off in an ambulance,ha ha!