'ello! I'm Ceci

Ceci_B

Hello everyone. I'm new in this forum. I like Mika just recently. A month ago a friend of mine called Gerardo told me about Mika and I started listening to the songs until I heard "Love Today" when I officially fell in love with him. I'm from Mexico and here a lot of people likes Mika and we are waiting hopefully that he does a tour here in Latin America. I'm 16 years old and I started playing the piano a year ago. I also play the guitar and the flute. I like to draw, to sing, to dance and to read. I sooo love to talk and to meet new people.:biggrin2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I'm new in this forum. I like Mika just recently. A month ago a friend of mine called Gerardo told me about Mika and I started listening to the songs until I heard "Love Today" when I officially fell in love with him. I'm from Mexico and here a lot of people likes Mika and we are waiting hopefully that he does a tour here in Latin America. I'm 16 years old and I started playing the piano a year ago. I also play the guitar and the flute. I like to draw, to sing, to dance and to read. I sooo love to talk and to meet new people.:biggrin2:

WOW...it really seems that u r a person who enjoys her life at all!!:punk:

go that wayyyy!!!!Wow...it's fantastic...the instruments you play..and guitar...wow...haha!!!Best regards to you and to Billy Brown too!!:roftl:

ANYWAY....A WARM WELCOME IN THIS FANTASTIC FANCLUB!!!i'm sure that u'll have a lot of great time here with us!!

ENJOY FREEDOM!!!:punk:

Hola Ceci!! bienvenidaaa!!!

Soy Carol, yo tambien soy de Latinoamerica, pero soy de Argentina. Te invito si queres pasar por nuestro thread, hay gente de Mexico, de Venezuela, de Uruguay y por supuesto de Argentina!! y todos los q quieran estan invitados, no importa de donde sean!!

Asi q espero q algun dia te pases Ceci!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=733398#post733398

Besote MMMUA!

Carol! La Doc!

hoolaa ceci!! bienvenida al MFC!!

como rep de mexico, cualquier duda, comentario, chiste o lo que sea que necesites aaqui estoy!!:thumb_yello:

tampoco dudes en mandarme un pm:biggrin2: y estoy para platicar de futuros planes de mika hermoso en mexico tmbn!!ajaja

diviertete, besos...xoxoxo