What´s Your Opinion About The Mika- "Sex Scandal" ?

Maybe you've heard,

Mika had a performance, where he did his song lollipop. Before the song started, there were 4 people dressed like bears who danced. Later they started to make sexual movements, this you can watch on youtube.

Mika says that he thought it would be funny, that they were thinking about a choreography and that this was what they came with.

I actually thought it was pretty funny, but what's your opinion?

Let Me Know

LuciaLovesMichael

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you've heard,

Mika had a performance, where he did his song lollipop. Before the song started, there were 4 people dressed like bears who danced. Later they started to make sexual movements, this you can watch on youtube.

Mika says that he thought it would be funny, that they were thinking about a choreography and that this was what they came with.

I actually thought it was pretty funny, but what's your opinion?

Let Me Know

LuciaLovesMichael

Well...I have to say that for me it was very funny, every time I see it on youtube I laugh a lot till my tummy hurts!!!! but I realise there´s a lot of little people that loves Mika and it´s very difficult to explain them about it...I imagine my nephew asking: "what are the care bears doing on the stage???" are they hurting each other??" cof cof...they are...playing!! jjajaj!!

But, for me, it was really funny!!!

first fruits... then bears... pervo me says :mf_rosetinted:

Bonjour! Ca va? (i dont know how to do the sqiggly thing under the "c" lol xD)

how would you like to go to the ChinWag section and go to the "MFC Memories" thread? im sure you have some to share!

true as long as he's happy then we don't care :mf_rosetinted: We don't even care if the bear is happy or not :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

I care! I like animals. Not in that way of course. That would just be wrong.:mf_rosetinted:

such a shame about Mika then...doing "it" with animals...tsk tsk...all this time people wondered about his orientation but all the time he was doing "it" with animals.

ha. and people thought he was GAY, as if THAT was a bad thing....:naughty:

such a shame about Mika then...doing "it" with animals...tsk tsk...all this time people wondered about his orientation but all the time he was doing "it" with animals.

ha. and people thought he was GAY, as if THAT was a bad thing....:naughty:

Maybe he is. Maybe he likes MALE bears. :mf_rosetinted: