MIKA, Awesome Performance!!!!!!

Kriszti

:naughty: In the middle of it? I'd love to see anything you got. The video stream I was watching was pretty dodgy, especially towards the end.

Just at the beginning and there's nothing you can do you just have to wait till it goes off! I will upload anyway, maybe I will get it again tomorrow.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww!!! How cool was that!!!! Go Mika!!!!! :biggrin2:

Found it a bit odd with that new girl there though! Didn't realise she would be a proper backing singer - thought she was standing in for Lorna so would only do her bits...? Oh well.

[seething with rage] I can't believe it, I've been watching it on line for the past 2 hours, with no problems on either side of Mika, then Mika comes on and it freeze, I'm am so bloody p*ssed right now. And I can't believe they have got him hosting it. [/seething with rage]

Will just have to wait to see it online, the slight bit I did see looks amazing :thumb_yello:

f.x

Well, I enjoyed it anyway. I have seen him sing better, but the overall performance with the band and everything was just so entertaining, even though I've seen him perform this loads of times.

But you can't please everyone I guess.

Well, I enjoyed it anyway. I have seen him sing better, but the overall performance with the band and everything was just so entertaining, even though I've seen him perform this loads of times.

ITA. I think it was violet_sky who said he managed to pack his entire show into 2 minutes. It was great.

I thought it was great!!! I don't have any real live performances to compare it too but it was fantastic! He had so much going on and the Royal Sympathy Band playing....maybe cuz I used to play in band but I loved that part!!

Congrats Mika!!!!!! :biggrin2::mf_lustslow: that was FANTASTIC!!!!!! :punk:

there's a break but I'm going back now!

GO MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I posted a BUNCH OF STUFF--ALL ON ONE PAGE--

ON THE EMA'S ON THE

"GO MIKA GO" THREAD--

INCLUDING 3 VIDEOS OF

MIKA'S PERFORMANCE

IF ANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHECK IT OUT!

Please someone give me some good youtube links :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Mika did fantastic, and I also saw him being interviewed on the 'Red Carpet', and I must say, I was worried.

Why was I worried, you ask?

Because Mika said he'd been in bed for two days and only got up to come to the event! Of course the interviewer asked who he'd been in bed with (cheeky sod) To which, Mika answered, "Sadly, by myself".

This told me that Mika has been ill! He's been overdoing things with all these concerts. He really deserved to win the awards, but still, he gave a fantastic performance. Yet the only thing the media are interested in this morning, is 'The Wino', whom many other performers voted for (it's called the sympathy vote folks) and who couldn't even be bothered to give a speech.

Never mind Mika! No one can survive on sympathy for long. One day the other performers will have to vote for you!!

Love today, from Marilyn

I agree, mostly on the fact the performance was so little mika and so much mtv, if ya get me. but then at ema what can one expect..? :roftl: