• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets burn Avril!!!

Now i hete her. I know, its not her foult, but still! :thumbdown:

guys .. stop insulting Avril,

just see it this way... Mika needs some more time.. he's a pretty new star more ppl need to know him... you'll see next year, he'll be the number one ^^

guys .. stop insulting Avril,

just see it this way... Mika needs some more time.. he's a pretty new star more ppl need to know him... you'll see next year, he'll be the number one ^^

i've never liked avril so it has nothing to do with her winning over mika..

i would congratulate the person that won if i thought that the person deserved it but frankly avril didn't deserve it :thumbdown:

i hope that mika knows that he was the one that should have won but fans of every other nominee are probably thinking the same thing.. i don't think i'm making much sense :roftl:

I know, I was clinging to the edge of my seat hoping he'd win one, but no!!!!!!!!:(

Poor Mika, he deserved one,but he was under alot of big competition. Avril's music is ok, but her personality drives me mad! I wish Mika won. Did anyone see the quick clip of his rection after she won most addictive?

He didn't look too devestated. Oh well, we still love him!!!

I used all my votes on the mtv website on him!:D

i've never liked avril so it has nothing to do with her winning over mika..

i would congratulate the person that won if i thought that the person deserved it but frankly avril didn't deserve it :thumbdown:

i hope that mika knows that he was the one that should have won but fans of every other nominee are probably thinking the same thing.. i don't think i'm making much sense :roftl:

yeah i understand ^^

though it seems that some ppl are hating her even more now...

and about solo artist ... all of them deserved it i think.. they all sing

pretty good live and made an album this year (i guess).

yeah i understand ^^

though it seems that some ppl are hating her even more now...

and about solo artist ... all of them deserved it i think.. they all sing

pretty good live and made an album this year (i guess).

it does seem that way :bleh: i think some mfcers are too defensive of mika :biggrin2:

actually when i think about it the only nominee that i knew anything about was mika so i really can't say who deserved it and who didn't

thanks for putting me in perspective :thumb_yello:

it does seem that way :bleh: i think some mfcers are too defensive of mika :biggrin2:

actually when i think about it the only nominee that i knew anything about was mika so i really can't say who deserved it and who didn't

thanks for putting me in perspective :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Well i don't really know all the nominees either, but i do know that all of them

worked on an album very hard this year and had several hits... so i think they all deserved it. Although I don't like the music of some of them I respect everyone's music... :winksmiley02: