2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I am finally back in Ireland...can't spend a lot of time online tonight though...got work to do for tomorrow...:sneaky2::thumbdown:

BUT: I just uploaded two videos, not the best quality, but still...I hope you'll like them! :biggrin2:

- Fanny on stage

- GK topless

They are both still processing...I will post the URLs asap :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

PS: had one of the best nights of my life yesterday! THANK YOU everybody!! :wink2:

YES THE 2 VIDEOS I'VE BEEN DYING TO SEE!

I love you.:wub2:

Hi lovely girls!

I'm always excited like tommorow... and wearing the glowsticks, I was lauging alone tonight on the streets because the yellows and pinks are always shining! =D

ok, I'm tired so I won't write a lot of things about yesterday, I'm so tired and make a mix between french, german and english when I'm thinking about what to say... I spoke about the gig with a friend today and spoke french and english, omg I'm really freak... I just wanted to thank you girls for everything, Blue i forgot to pay you my diadem, fanny goes to london, I will give her the money for payin' you =) Mirtilla I wanted to say you goodbye today but did not saw you, you look so adorable! ;) So girls, I just have to go to bed now, my bett is on the cloud number nine tonight! I posted a part of my pics on my myspace today, and will pist the other part tomorrow... it was so great.. THANKS GIRLS, I won't forget this gig! Mika, came one more time in Düsseldorf!!! ;)

Good night and take care! xx

Wow, those pictures are AMAZING! Thanks for posting them!

I really don't know wha they take such a long time to process?!

I want youtube to speed up RIGHT NOW!!

I know... I uploaded Holy Johnny about an hour ago and it's still not there. Big Girl took me hours to load too. :sneaky2:

And in my case it's only fragments, not even long videos!

I know... I uploaded Holy Johnny about an hour ago and it's still not there. Big Girl took me hours to load too. :sneaky2:

And in my case it's only fragments, not even long videos!

This is really annoying!!!

But well, I guess we can't do anything but wait patiently :wink2:

Ok, here is my video of Mika singing GK in Düsseldorf...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd74hc71d14

I am very sorry, but somehow I was jumping and bouncing around a lot, but I guess you can still see the "most impiortant" things in this video (:naughty: )

Mika performing topless

Oh, and not to forget the EXTENDED "Kachin-ga" end!! :wub2:

I know.....friggin' Youtube and its slowness. tsk tsk.

no it's on myspace, youtube I don't even try anymore lol

and it's before uploading, it won't even start! it's not the processing actually

no it's on myspace, youtube I don't even try anymore lol

and it's before uploading, it won't even start! it's not the processing actually

I don't know why it doesn't work for you...hmmm...I can never upload vids on myspace, does never work for me...:boxed:

Hmm, I relly have to work now...talk to y'all tomorrow! :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know why it doesn't work for you...hmmm...I can never upload vids on myspace, does never work for me...:boxed:

Hmm, I relly have to work now...talk to y'all tomorrow! :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks you for the videos!:biggrin2:

ok, my videos will have to wait but I uploaded my pics, here is the link:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Sariflor/MikaInDusseldorf

You are possibly the only person that will ever survive putting photos of me on the internet, dearest Sara. Oh heck....

How can I download the pictures in their REAL BIG size? :blink: This has not been working for months now! I don't know why it worked before... :boxed: Guide me!

(I look like a pancake. Damn it.)

You are possibly the only person that will ever survive putting photos of me on the internet, dearest Sara. Oh heck....

How can I download the pictures in their REAL BIG size? :blink: This has not been working for months now! I don't know why it worked before... :boxed: Guide me!

(I look like a pancake. Damn it.)

Hahaha!!! I'm not scared of you Petrus!! :naughty:

And you look lovely, so don't be silly.

(what's wrong with pancakes anyway, they are nice and sweet, Yum!):roftl:

If you click on the picture and then hit right click and save as? does that not work for you?

Hahaha!!! I'm not scared of you Petrus!! :naughty:

And you look lovely, so don't be silly.

(what's wrong with pancakes anyway, they are nice and sweet, Yum!):roftl:

If you click on the picture and then hit right click and save as? does that not work for you?

Yep, that works but MONTHS ago when I downloaded that whole mika live thing one could also click "download picture" (or something like that) on the right side of the screen. You can see that the "real" picture is supposed to have a size of 1024x768 (for example) and when you clicked on that "download image" you downloaded the big file while you just got the smaller version you can see on your screen when you download it via a right-click. :blink:

Yep, that works but MONTHS ago when I downloaded that whole mika live thing one could also click "download picture" (or something like that) on the right side of the screen. You can see that the "real" picture is supposed to have a size of 1024x768 (for example) and when you clicked on that "download image" you downloaded the big file while you just got the smaller version you can see on your screen when you download it via a right-click. :blink:

ok, try again!

I think that I found what it was..........

And now I really am off to bed, I can't keep my eyes open any longer:boxed:

Good night!