2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to Amsterdam now and of course GLASGOW!!! :punk:

Oh, BLUE! I'm so so so happy for you! What an amazing report!

It's just wonderful! Thanks! :biggrin2:

thanks all!

...and blue! i was thinking of you dear, all the time! you and mirtilla!

i'm so happy the band is so friendly!

they are a fab group, all together :wub2: :wub2:

I was thinking of them all day, too -- with the time difference, trying

to figure out where they would be...

It all makes me ever more anxious for Glasgow! Less than two weeks now!!!

dcdeb

thank you all for the reports!!! and especially to you blue!!i'm still thinking that the bras are yours and mirtillas!!have to ask to someone else :naughty: i so want to see the part of the presentation of the idiotic band (:lmao:)

and thank you for the vids too!!

Well I'm back at home and write my report again after the other one got lost ...

So that is my impression of yesterday

So for me saturday began at 4.30 am so I slept for about 4 hours but thats not that bad because I was too excited for being tired anyway ;-)

Morning

So when I arrived at Düsseldorf I went to the meeting point because I didn't know where else to go and it seemed like Greta thought the same so she came and aksed "are you from MFC" and I was "YES" so we waited for Mirtilla together and I talked to Gretas mum and she was like "MIKA !!! The king of ... fashion" XD cool mum you have Greta !

When Mirtilla arrived I couldn't understand much anymore because they spoke italian most of the time ^ ^

So well we went to the mainstation where we met Blue, Starrats and rockingbabzz. We waited for Blue's feind and then we went to the hostel where we dressed up and got ready for the concert. the group with sariflor and mariposa also arrived at the hostel a bit later.

Afternoon

So when we arrived at the Phillipshalle we met more people from MFC and started waiting... We waited for about 5 hours.. and it was cold sometimes. I haven't ate anything this day.. only a cup cake in the plane and a cookie from Petra.

So wehn we finally were let in we run to the first row and I was in the middle of the stage next to Em and Mariposa.

Yelle

When YELLE came on stage we were already in a good mood and clapped our hands and danced around. But the people behind us were pushing so hard ... I could hardly stand... Suddenly there were some medics who took a girl out of the audience because she had some trouble with her circulation.. when we looked who it was we saw that it was Starrats :shocked:

we were so worried about her that we stopped dancing and everything and were just shocked for a moment because we had no idea what happened and where they brought her.

But she came back just some minutes before Mika came on stage so everything was Great again !!!

Mika

Well I guess the others already told everything about the concert it was AMAZING !! The bra thing made me laugh so much and the thing with the shirt too XD

I never heard this Katchinga thing with the audience too... that was really cool !!!! katchin..... GAAAAA

Btw I LOVED Holy Johnny ! and How much do you love me !!! Just love the performances and everything !

At the end I threw my big Lollipop on the stage and Mika picked it up and danced around with it during the whole Lollipop performance.:wub2: . he even banged it on his head :roftl: at the end he sang " love only gets you down" and let the Lollipop fall on the stage... So they left the stage and I wanted to ask the Securityman if he can give the lollipop back to me... but the security man already gave it to a boy in the first row : -(

But anyway the concert was so GREAT !!!!!!!!

After the gig

We went to the backstage door and there were already a lot of people but when Mika came out he didn't talk at all but was very nice and smiled the whole time :D I got an autograph and I gave him my heart.. (:naughty: sounds cool doesn't it? ) no I gave him the heart I made by myself where it says "violetsky" on it and he looked at me and than smiled at me and nodded his head and it looked like he wanted to say that he understood like.. " ah violetsky is your nickname " :wub2: than he whispered "thanks.." well he formed his lips but you couldn't hear anything just breath... Poor MIKA !!!!!!!¨

So everthing turned out perfect for me... I have an autograph and he has my heart... I couldn't take a picture with him... that's sad but not that bad because I had such a great time !!!

After Mika and Mickey left we waited for the other members of the band and Luke and Cherisse were very very nice !

We went to the McDonalds and then back to the hostel. Cath85, Niki72 and Droopsy took Em to the hospital because she had something like an infection on her finger...

In the hostel I slept in the same bed as Mariposa (thank you honey) but only for about an hour haha

Sunday morning

then I went to the airport while everyone else was still sleeping and now I'm very tired XD and I couldn't say goodbye to everyone that was sad !!

But I texted Mariposa to say goodbye in my name but I'm not sure when she received the message...

But it was an AMAZING weekend and I met so many amazing people !!!!

A special thank you to

Mariposa: for taking care after me all the time and convincing me to go to Düsseldorf <3

Petra: for organicing everything and my ticket and just everything !!

Blue: for helping us not to get lost^^and the bracelets and everything <3

Babz, Sariflor, Cath85: for being so nice all the time ! You're GREAT

Mirtilla, Greta: For that I didn't feel this lonely anymore at the airport

and to everyone else who I didn't talk to so much but who also made this weekend perfect !!!

THANK YOU ALL :wub2:

In the end I was so confused in which language to speak haha that was funny I talked in english to mariposa all the time... and suddenly in german with sariflor haha

Well I'm back at home and write my report again after the other one got lost ...

So that is my impression of yesterday

So for me saturday began at 4.30 am so I slept for about 4 hours but thats not that bad because I was too excited for being tired anyway ;-)

Morning

So when I arrived at Düsseldorf I went to the meeting point because I didn't know where else to go and it seemed like Greta thought the same so she came and aksed "are you from MFC" and I was "YES" so we waited for Mirtilla together and I talked to Gretas mum and she was like "MIKA !!! The king of ... fashion" XD cool mum you have Greta !

When Mirtilla arrived I couldn't understand much anymore because they spoke italian most of the time ^ ^

So well we went to the mainstation where we met Blue, Starrats and rockingbabzz. We waited for Blue's feind and then we went to the hostel where we dressed up and got ready for the concert. the group with sariflor and mariposa also arrived at the hostel a bit later.

Afternoon

So when we arrived at the Phillipshalle we met more people from MFC and started waiting... We waited for about 5 hours.. and it was cold sometimes. I haven't ate anything this day.. only a cup cake in the plane and a cookie from Petra.

So wehn we finally were let in we run to the first row and I was in the middle of the stage next to Em and Mariposa.

Yelle

When YELLE came on stage we were already in a good mood and clapped our hands and danced around. But the people behind us were pushing so hard ... I could hardly stand... Suddenly there were some medics who took a girl out of the audience because she had some trouble with her circulation.. when we looked who it was we saw that it was Starrats :shocked:

we were so worried about her that we stopped dancing and everything and were just shocked for a moment because we had no idea what happened and where they brought her.

But she came back just some minutes before Mika came on stage so everything was Great again !!!

Mika

Well I guess the others already told everything about the concert it was AMAZING !! The bra thing made me laugh so much and the thing with the shirt too XD

I never heard this Katchinga thing with the audience too... that was really cool !!!! katchin..... GAAAAA

Btw I LOVED Holy Johnny ! and How much do you love me !!! Just love the performances and everything !

At the end I threw my big Lollipop on the stage and Mika picked it up and danced around with it during the whole Lollipop performance.:wub2: . he even banged it on his head :roftl: at the end he sang " love only gets you down" and let the Lollipop fall on the stage... So they left the stage and I wanted to ask the Securityman if he can give the lollipop back to me... but the security man already gave it to a boy in the first row : -(

But anyway the concert was so GREAT !!!!!!!!

After the gig

We went to the backstage door and there were already a lot of people but when Mika came out he didn't talk at all but was very nice and smiled the whole time :D I got an autograph and I gave him my heart.. (:naughty: sounds cool doesn't it? ) no I gave him the heart I made by myself where it says "violetsky" on it and he looked at me and than smiled at me and nodded his head and it looked like he wanted to say that he understood like.. " ah violetsky is your nickname " :wub2: than he whispered "thanks.." well he formed his lips but you couldn't hear anything just breath... Poor MIKA !!!!!!!¨

So everthing turned out perfect for me... I have an autograph and he has my heart... I couldn't take a picture with him... that's sad but not that bad because I had such a great time !!!

After Mika and Mickey left we waited for the other members of the band and Luke and Cherisse were very very nice !

We went to the McDonalds and then back to the hostel. Cath, Nikki and Droopsy took Em to the hospital because she had something like an infection on her finger...

In the hostel I slept in the same bed as Mariposa (thank you honey) but only for about an hour haha

Sunday morning

then I went to the airport while everyone else was still sleeping and now I'm very tired XD and I couldn't say goodbye to everyone that was sad !!

But I texted Mariposa to say goodbye in my name but I'm not sure when she received the message...

But it was an AMAZING weekend and I met so many amazing people !!!!

A special thank you to

Mariposa: for taking care after me all the time and convincing me to go to Düsseldorf <3

Petra: for organicing everything and my ticket and just everything !!

Blue: for helping us not to get lost^^and the bracelets and everything <3

Babz, Sariflor, Cath: for being so nice all the time ! You're GREAT

Mirtilla, Greta: For that I didn't feel this lonely anymore at the airport

and to everyone else who I didn't talk to so much but who also made this weekend perfect !!!

THANK YOU ALL :wub2:

In the end I was so confused in which language to speak haha that was funny I talked in english to mariposa all the time... and suddenly in german with sariflor haha

Nice story !Excuse me report !!!

I love heart part !

Hi!

so I'm taking advantage of the internet at the hostel, it looks like for the last 12 hours or so the MFC have totally hogged the computers here :roftl: and to be honest I don't know how they manage to type anything that makes sense cause this keyboard layout is so weird that I keep typing a z when I want to type a y.Verz annozing if zou get mz point.

So my report for now is going to be limited to the basics.

It was an incredible day and night. Meeting everyone was FANTASTIC, we had so much fun, it was lovely.

Also Mika...what can I say. He was incredible, amazing, and in a selfish way I am glad that he didn't cancel, although I am not sure how wise the decision is...cause he did seem very sick...ahh..

BUT he was absolutely incredible. Like someone said, the interaction was super high, he was so funny and sweet, they all had so much banter and fun on stage...it was an incredible night.

I will elaborate more on it tomorrow when I am back home but it was one of the best (if not the best) performances by him that I have seen.

On Grace Kelly he did something I have never seen before: he kept going on and on and on with the "katching" and getting the audience to sing it...it was soo funny! He'd go"katch" and then put the mike out and the audience would go"gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and he did this like 10 times!! Semi naked too, LOL!!!

His singing was incredible, he gave it all on stage, he had fun, it was just a joy to watch.

Anyway I will go now but I will write more tomorrow.

I am still on a cloud :wub2: and on a Mika high. This man is just incredible.

They all are, really, they are so talented and so nice.

SARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I'm soooo happy for all of you, really, eventhough I must admit I'm also a bit jealous... Come on, I was the missing one there!!!! Anyways, thanks a lot for the report, amazing as usual, in spite of that funny keyboard:roftl: You've made me feel like I was there with you (I was actually there, remember? My soul was with you all along!:bleh: ). Hope we meet again very, very soon, mate!

Hello everyone!!

Not much more to say... Droopsy, Cath and I arrived at the venue at around 12AM, were the first MFCers queuing but were joined by everyone else pretty soon. Gig was fantastic, Mika was sick but great. Poor boy was holding his throat like in pain during the whole performance though :(

Lollipop song will be in my memory forever. First Mika kicking in my balloon and giving me this "naughty girl" gesture just after I had given him the same sign, and then Fanny falling head first over the barrier and dancing like mad on stage (Oh my I need that video so much!!)

Everything was just PERFECT.

Thanks to Mika for being Mika

Thanks to the band for being so patient and nice to us,

Thanks to all MFCers for being so great and mad,

Thanks to blue for the glowing accessories and stuff!

Thanks to all german people who helped us giving us (non accurate) directions in the streets of dusseldorf when trying to drive Em' to the hospital (nothing serious don't worry)

This was my first Mika gig and i just LOVED it.

Had the best time of my life.

Counting down to the Brussel gig now... WOWWWWWW ;)

thanks violet...i love how well we are getting on as mfcers....

i'm sorry for starrats and 'em...hope everyhting's fine with them now! :shocked:

...and mika...the most friendly pop star ever! :wub2: we love you! :wub2:

I think they're both alright :thumb_yello: starrats felt better soon and they helped Em at the hospital so I guess she's ok too.

I am ony dropping in quickly to say hi and above all THANK YOU to everyne who has been to Duesseldorf!!!

It was an incredible concert and an incredible atmosphere...:punk::wub2:

The trip to Germany was defintely worth it!!!

Going back to Ireland now... More tonight or tomorrow.

x MARIPOSA x

I am ony dropping in quickly to say hi and above all THANK YOU to everyne who has been to Duesseldorf!!!

It was an incredible concert and an incredible atmosphere...:punk::wub2:

The trip to Germany was defintely worth it!!!

Going back to Ireland now... More tonight or tomorrow.

x MARIPOSA x

Nice to hear from you Mariposa ! Ich hoffe du kommst gut zurück nach Irland :naughty: I know now that I can speak german with you ;)