2007 - MIKA @ Philipshalle, Dusseldorf: 03 NOVEMBER - REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW EXCITING!

Do you know when Cath is coming back?

I see I'm very demanded today, that doesn't happen very often :naughty:

I can't put the vid online yet, because of this f*** internet connection I have in Luxembourg, but later I'll go to strasbourg and I think putting THAT video online is the first thing I'll do once I get there lol won't be there before 11 pm though:boxed:

who used to avoid taking pics of Mika and the band? {I am so emotional and my machine is too slow }

I'm so sorry for the bad quality...I've try to play with my cell function for modify photo and I get them worst wit the original erased!! I'm not made for makin anythin with my own little hands..especially without sleepin ç__ç

so...here my crappy few photos:

1-ah, we are in Germany?

2003186419511320740_rs.jpg

:blink: "are you too of the MFC?"

2-luggages left at the hoste..ready to go!

2003107261176686861_rs.jpg

^Queenie is the diablo in person...Rockinbabzz is AMAAAAAAZIN^

3-"three o clock in the morning somethin on my mind"

2003125879684168899_rs.jpg

<we're like zombie, let's take a zombie pic!>

4-gloomy is in the air

2003128163742041667_rs.jpg

queenie and mirty in THE GIG IS EEEEEEEEND!!! NUOOO

ah, there are also 2 short vid of yelle and love today intro...very short and very "animated" I could say because I was stuck in the middle of the pushin for all the gigT__T but you know already my skills in these sort of things

http://www.mediafire.com/?6p2aaj8zkxx

http://www.mediafire.com/?agvnxxtexgb

Hahahaha, Greta took a pic of the man in Lederhosen that we saw at the train station? :roftl: :roftl:

This afternoon there was a nest of men in Lederhosen at the train station! They were all standing next to a table at the cafe where we had a coffee. About 10 of them, in Lederhosen with a green/white chequered sort of legwarmers halfway underneath their knees. I took a pic with my phone but I think it didn't come out well.

Oh well. I came home about 45 minutes ago, had dinner and now I will try to upload the pics and videos I took with my normal camera.

The pics on the 1Live website are amazing! We were interviewed bij 1Live a few times when we were in the queue btw, they were standing there with a doubledecker bus. First I pointed at Haasje - 'she is a local' - and she was interview but then the lady came up to me again. I forgot all the German I knew (also Goethe :bleh: ) but I was allowed to speak in English. It was about the thingies we were wearing on our heads. :naughty:

Great reports you guys!!! Sounds like you had fun!

Fanny got up on stage!!!!!!? That's absolutely amazing!:mf_lustslow:

:naughty: firstly we thougth mika wanted the french flag...instead he pointed at the nice Fanny who handed it!

f_118detail2m_d0a92a9.jpg

Fanny and the lollipops family + the Naples/Dusseldorf girl ^__^

I see I'm very demanded today, that doesn't happen very often :naughty:

I can't put the vid online yet, because of this f*** internet connection I have in Luxembourg, but later I'll go to strasbourg and I think putting THAT video online is the first thing I'll do once I get there lol won't be there before 11 pm though:boxed:

Yes you are:naughty:

Ok, I'll try and be patient, but no promises:sneaky2: haha

Thanks in advance!:biggrin2:

The pics on the 1Live website are amazing! We were interviewed bij 1Live a few times when we were in the queue btw, they were standing there with a doubledecker bus. First I pointed at Haasje - 'she is a local' - and she was interview but then the lady came up to me again. I forgot all the German I knew (also Goethe :bleh: ) but I was allowed to speak in English. It was about the thingies we were wearing on our heads. :naughty:

Oh yes! My two seconds of national fame. My mom is so proud of me :mf_rosetinted: . And thanks again for pointing at me :sneaky2: . My dear friend only got a bit nervous when I was at the toilet and the reporter told her that she had to do the interview instead if I won't be back in time.

Today I feel a bit strange. My legs are aching and I feel as if I've been drunk for days :roftl: . Looking forward to next week though.

Good to hear that you all got back home safely.

well there are some of my pics ...

Happy Ending Star

mikk1po6.jpg

Rockingbabzz and me in front of the phillipshalle

mikk2xd7.jpg

Mika on stage

mikk3pf9.jpg

The umbrella (orange this time)

mikk4zk3.jpg

The crocodile with my lollipop ^^

mikk5bd4.jpg

Mika after the gig

mikk6gs2.jpg

Mika gets present (from starrats I guess)

mikk7zn6.jpg

well there are some of my pics ...

Happy Ending Star

mikk1po6.jpg

Rockingbabzz and me in front of the phillipshalle

mikk2xd7.jpg

The crocodile with my lollipop ^^

mikk5bd4.jpg

Mika after the gig

mikk6gs2.jpg

Mika gets present (from starrats I guess)

mikk7zn6.jpg

Fantastic pictures !!!!:wub2:

I love what he's wearing on his head !:mf_lustslow: