Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I have trawled...no browsed thru the 40 pages with a smile for every post. Brilliant Babs.

I see you went back to your old camera for last nights gig Bab!!! hehehe

No seriously, it looked great apart from the weather. There are a couple of bits on youtube and I didn't know if it was slinging it down or the arty backdrop effects.

Looked like it was worth it tho?

Thanks for resurrecting this thread. I have trawled...no browsed thru the 40 pages with a smile for every post. Brilliant Babs.

I see you went back to your old camera for last nights gig Bab!!! hehehe

No seriously, it looked great apart from the weather. There are a couple of bits on youtube and I didn't know if it was slinging it down or the arty backdrop effects.

Looked like it was worth it tho?

It was, it was great fun, Mika was fabulous as always and it was great to see the others. It was really lashing down when I was driving there about 5pm but by the time I got there about 5.30ish it had stopped and didn't rain again, we were so lucky. They did give us ponchos though in case it rained and 3 hot drinks vouchers. :naughty:

First I went back too far in this thread and landed smack bang in the breastfeeding discussion....which you know is my specialty IRL of course.:wink2:

BITTY :roftl:

LOL!! I dare someone to ask MIKA if he'd like some bitty. Chicken and bitty...sort of sounds like the new fish and chips.

And to the correct topic, those photos were a treat Bab, gave me a good chuckle this morning.:naughty:

Thanks for the comments girls- I learnt it all from the master:naughty:

bab- I don't think that is christine cos I think it's brighton but you never can tell:roftl:

Oh wait, I was in England then. Maybe it was me!:naughty: