Mika Wins Big At World Music Awards

lollipop_monkey

DID ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS AWARD CEREMONY?!?!?!?!

i had no idea!!!!

me neither :blink: shame on the time zones, I suppose..btw

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAH!!!!!!!! GO MIKA!:woot_jump:

I'm soo happy!:biggrin2: 3 WORLD MUSIC AWARDS!!! best-selling new artist, best-selling male entertainer, best-selling pop/rock artist and best-selling British artist! that's right:thumb_yello:

{I would say I'm sad at the same time for his lyringitis..Mikster I pray for u, get well soon!:huglove:}

last but not least.. someone has vids:bleh:?

DID ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS AWARD CEREMONY?!?!?!?!

i had no idea!!!!

that's a huge and honourable award! :thumb_yello:

tha's shameful of us.....we keep on patrolling the net for anything concerning mika....how did it happen? :blink:

being official could prevent us from being caught by surprise....and OF COURSE no news were there in mikasounds....

this time no need to vote!

because we pay him (CD) to win...XDDDD...

the award already started counting in the beginning of this year

Haha...actually i just know this award exist today ...XDDDD....

Hehe, we only found out because the bus driver told us (when we asked him if Martin would come out) that Martin was short on time because he had to catch a plane to Monaco with Mika for a tv award show. Later Mika left with Mikey in a van (Martin left in another car) so he must have been with both of them.

me neither :blink: shame on the time zones, I suppose..btw

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAH!!!!!!!! GO MIKA!:woot_jump:

I'm soo happy!:biggrin2: 3 WORLD MUSIC AWARDS!!! best-selling new artist, best-selling male entertainer, best-selling pop/rock artist and best-selling British artist! that's right:thumb_yello:

{I would say I'm sad at the same time for his lyringitis..Mikster I pray for u, get well soon!:huglove:}

last but not least.. someone has vids:bleh:?

That's not 3, but 4 awards, m'dear! Goooo Mika!!!

Apparently Mellody asked Cherisse about us, she didn't know dates but it was planned for next year...

Good to know Mika hasn't fogotten about us poor souls who don't live in Europe! :naughty:

****big wishes****

***big wishes*****

********big wishes************

I wonder how early we will know????

Apparently Mellody asked Cherisse about us, she didn't know dates but it was planned for next year...

Good to know Mika hasn't fogotten about us poor souls who don't live in Europe! :naughty:

Yeah! Mica told me the same thing when I asked him. :wink2:

****big wishes****

***big wishes*****

********big wishes************

I wonder how early we will know????

*big wishes for American tour*

*bigger wishes for Canadian tour*

*even bigger wishes for Oz tour*

(come on... I need to support my own country first!)

Don't know... I thought that if he was doing a tour here in January we would know by now... I know Bon Jovi is coming here in January and tickets for them go on sale in the middle of this month... Hopefully he'll announce more dates around the middle of this month...

Or maybe he should hire Jolene to organise the Oz tour she knows where and when would be good places for gigs... and she knows when we can go... while shes at it maybe she should organise the American nad Canadian tours too!