Mika Wins Big At World Music Awards

lollipop_monkey

I'm going to be on the lookout for a Canadian airing - but if anything, since its airing in the UK, maybe Babs can YouTube it for us. :wink2:

I will hun, but just checked the listings for the 7th and there is no sign of it. However it is showing in the listings on Channel 4 on the 18th Nov.

*big wishes for American tour*

*bigger wishes for Canadian tour*

*even bigger wishes for Oz tour*

(come on... I need to support my own country first!)

Don't know... I thought that if he was doing a tour here in January we would know by now... I know Bon Jovi is coming here in January and tickets for them go on sale in the middle of this month... Hopefully he'll announce more dates around the middle of this month...

Or maybe he should hire Jolene to organise the Oz tour she knows where and when would be good places for gigs... and she knows when we can go... while shes at it maybe she should organise the American nad Canadian tours too!

Nico ! it makes sense ! he has to come to Vancouver before OZ!

its on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! Mica told me the same thing when I asked him. :wink2:

Ooooh!!!

Yay for us!

Too bad he didn't give specifics... but maybe this is a sign that he's going to announce more dates soon!

Oh, and thank you for asking Mika about it for us Pamette!

That's great news about the awards!! :yay:

It's nice for a change to get some unexpected good news awards-wise, rather than building our hopes up so much and then being disappointed (like the EMAs..).

Not so good about the laryngitis though :emot-sad: What's he gonna do, surely he can't just soldier on regardless? He won't get better that way. Worried. :blink:

That's great news about the awards!! :yay:

It's nice for a change to get some unexpected good news awards-wise, rather than building our hopes up so much and then being disappointed (like the EMAs..).

Not so good about the laryngitis though :emot-sad: What's he gonna do, surely he can't just soldier on regardless? He won't get better that way. Worried. :blink:

Yeah, I know I am even more worried, leaving for Copenhagen tomorrow at about 5am....:mf_rosetinted: