Mika Wins Big At World Music Awards

lollipop_monkey

Wow!!! Maybe he'll come on over to the us. It so great that he won. Those are wonderful pictures. We're so happy for him!!! Hopfully he'll get well soon!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

where do I find this?

when can I GET TICKETS?

HOW

NOW/

ACKKKKKKK

I had the confirmation that he comes in Montreal at the beginning of 2008 so probably in the US! Just be patient :wink2:

:shocked:

WHAT?!?!?!?!

I hope that means Canadian tour? like maybe around my town :wub2: :wub2: I doubt it.. but WOW now I'm excited!!!!

:mf_lustslow::punk::mf_lustslow:

Was this aired on tv somewhere? And if so: has anyone downloaded it on Youtube yet?

Too bad he couldn't perform GK in Monaco! At first I thought it said in the article he was allowed to sing (about) Grace Kelly there...

yeah...why he always didn't feel gd at the big moment...1 billion ppl...:mf_rosetinted:

when i search the vids about world music award at youtube....

there's a lot of ppl out there (2006)......

ah......next time...im still positive:mf_rosetinted:

i edit: health is more important for long term, get well soon :biggrin2:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's fantastic, amazing, fabulous!!!!!

Mika Mika Mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: :punk:

thanks for letting us know!!!! i hope some SKY channel will broadcast this....any one knows?

and i'm SO happy of the rumors about going to canada and usa again!

he will recover and perform there again, do not worry!

i think he def DO want to go there!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:shocked:

WHAT?!?!?!?!

I hope that means Canadian tour? like maybe around my town :wub2: :wub2: I doubt it.. but WOW now I'm excited!!!!

:mf_lustslow::punk::mf_lustslow:

I started going "OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!" I had to phone Cali and let her know!!!

I was speechless

I PM'd Caro so hopefully she has some scoops!

I will cross my toes, my fingers, my ears, whatever I can cross!!!

I AM NOT MISSING A CONCERT THIS TIME!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's fantastic, amazing, fabulous!!!!!

Mika Mika Mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk: :punk:

thanks for letting us know!!!! i hope some SKY channel will broadcast this....any one knows?

and i'm SO happy of the rumors about going to canada and usa again!

he will recover and perform there again, do not worry!

i think he def DO want to go there!!!

:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Is that you awake now Robertina???:roftl:

believe me, this was the best way to wake me up this morning! :thumb_yello:

now my whole week is set right!:thumb_yello:

nothing bad can hurt me now! :biggrin2:

Too funny Robi!!:naughty:

Well its nearly dinner time now for us, so I must go and look after kiddies etc, be back later on. I wonder what other shocks we will have today...first awards, then more tour info....what next???

DID ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS AWARD CEREMONY?!?!?!?!

i had no idea!!!!

tha's shameful of us.....we keep on patrolling the net for anything concerning mika....how did it happen? :blink:

being official could prevent us from being caught by surprise....and OF COURSE no news were there in mikasounds....

are we aware of the uk festival awards latest MIKA's blog is talking about?

has anyone found out about them? it says next tuesday...tomorrow?? :shocked: :shocked:

Too funny Robi!!:naughty:

Well its nearly dinner time now for us, so I must go and look after kiddies etc, be back later on. I wonder what other shocks we will have today...first awards, then more tour info....what next???

have a good dinner then!

my breakfast is fully digested by now! and in the best fastest way! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

DID ANYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS AWARD CEREMONY?!?!?!?!

i had no idea!!!!

I did. :wink2: And several others who were in Dusseldorf did. :wink2:

Mika left with Martin and Mikey after the gig (after the signing) in Dusseldorf to fly to Monaco. Good to see that he did really well!! YAY for Mika! :punk:

It's a good thing that he saved his voice. The Sunday would have been his day off in between two German gigs anyway and I am glad that he stuck to that. His throat - actually his entire body - needs a good rest every now and then. He wasn't allowed to do interviews for radio/tv during the day before the Dusseldorf gig either (that is what the 1Live interviewing lady told us) - he had to save his voice for the gig.

Again: REALLY WELL DONE MIKA!!! Who needs those !@#$% EMA's anyway?? :thumb_yello:

I did. :wink2: And several others who were in Dusseldorf did. :wink2:

Mika left with Martin and Mikey after the gig (after the signing) in Dusseldorf to fly to Monaco. Good to see that he did really well!! YAY for Mika! :punk:

It's a good thing that he saved his voice. The Sunday would have been his day off in between two German gigs anyway and I am glad that he stuck to that. His throat - actually his entire body - needs a good rest every now and then. He wasn't allowed to do interviews for radio/tv during the day before the Dusseldorf gig either (that is what the 1Live interviewing lady told us) - he had to save his voice for the gig.

Again: REALLY WELL DONE MIKA!!! Who needs those !@#$% EMA's anyway?? :thumb_yello:

eheheheheheh the happy few!

but no one of us posted anything about it in the previous days/weeks...that's odd, considering that we post things ages before they actually happen! :blink::bleh::biggrin2: