Mika Wins Big At World Music Awards

lollipop_monkey

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :cheerful_h4h:

Martin is so funny and Mikey made fun of us because French people kiss. :naughty:

He gave 2 kisses to every member of the band. :bleh:

Dutch people give 3 kisses. :naughty:

We should tell Mikey in Amsterdam. :naughty:

hi guys

i checked with AQA abiut seeing the awards in the uk and its says they will be on channel four 18th november at 12.15am - 1.30am xxxx

hope yiu are feeling better caz girl xxx

Aggh that's late - I have to be in bed early that night to get my beauty sleep for Mika the next day :naughty: .

Thanks for the info though.

Aggh that's late - I have to be in bed early that night to get my beauty sleep for Mika the next day :naughty: .

Thanks for the info though.

i am go:wink2: ing to set an alarm to wake me up so i can press record on the vid then drop back off (hopefully)

I'm sooo happy for him!!

Also, because this award to me means more than the EMA's, simply because they give out the awards based on sales figures, which is an objective fact amd there is no way to tweak it.

The EMA's were based on people's votes, which could be done repeatedly, so there was no way to know how many votes were REAL and how many were just the same people voting and voting and voting........so when it comes to actual facts, that is when Mika wins every time. Like these awards prove :mf_lustslow:

I really am so deliriously happy for him, I'm not exagerating. Specially after the amazing performance he gaves us in Dusseldorf, and being sick and having to travel to Monaco that same night.

He was out there with us at 1 am or later, and Simon the driver told us that he was going straight to the airport to fly to Monaco that same night....and then the following day the whole award thing, it must have been very debilitating.

Go MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're on top of the world which is where you deserve to be!!

I'm sooo happy for him!!

Also, because this award to me means more than the EMA's, simply because they give out the awards based on sales figures, which is an objective fact amd there is no way to tweak it.

The EMA's were based on people's votes, which could be done repeatedly, so there was no way to know how many votes were REAL and how many were just the same people voting and voting and voting........so when it comes to actual facts, that is when Mika wins every time. Like these awards prove :mf_lustslow:

I really am so deliriously happy for him, I'm not exagerating. Specially after the amazing performance he gaves us in Dusseldorf, and being sick and having to travel to Monaco that same night.

He was out there with us at 1 am or later, and Simon the driver told us that he was going straight to the airport to fly to Monaco that same night....and then the following day the whole award thing, it must have been very debilitating.

Go MIKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're on top of the world which is where you deserve to be!!

Yes, well said.

Objective fact #1: Mika has been THE musical revelation of 2007 and has shifted enormous numbers of records.. This cannot be denied, even by those who for some unfathomable reason are still immune to his wonderfulness :naughty:

Objective fact #2: He has worked his backside off this year!

(Is there no award anywhere for Hardest Worker of 2007??)

Yes, well said.

Objective fact #1: Mika has been THE musical revelation of 2007 and has shifted enormous numbers of records.. This cannot be denied, even by those who for some unfathomable reason are still immune to his wonderfulness :naughty:

Absolutely agree with you there :biggrin2:

WOO HOO - GO MIKA !!!! You are the blooming TOPS :biggrin2::groupwave::woot_jump:

GET WELL SOON !!

Jules

xx

Yes, well said.

This news has made my year! Yes, any award based on sales and that kind of thing, are going to go to Mika! This is more important than those EMA that he was robbed of! I think the EMAs were rigged anyway, the voting ended too soon, and surely all the people from Europe, wouldn't have been voting for a Canadian girl with a crappy song and not much of a voice.

And, you are saying he had to fly off, that very night, when he was ill!!!? He's going to have to listen to his own lyrics "Relax, take it easy". His health is more important than whether we get to see him live at the moment. He needs to rest and get well soon

God bless you Mika. Congratulations, and for God's sake, get some rest!!!

Love today, from Marilyn

And, you are saying he had to fly off, that very night, when he was ill!!!? He's going to have to listen to his own lyrics "Relax, take it easy". His health is more important than whether we get to see him live at the moment. He needs to rest and get well soon

but he is still touring on nov 5,6,7.....go on......:crybaby: :crybaby: