Mika @ VEGA, Copenhagen: 06-11-2007-- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meow. meoooow!!

im glad you guys had fun!! babs, did mika really hand your book back after you said about L? mika is obviously aware how insignificant he is compared to L!!!

anyone missing me? i miss everyone!

He did! I don't think I am star struck enough for him :naughty:

Did you see that he also told us that his friend had texted him to tell him that his L had been seen on a train at Kings Cross.:naughty:

You would have enjoyed it, not just Mika, everything, we just laughed all of the time!

Vally and Kata were on great form. Even Mika was great! :naughty:

Seems like Mika concerts are very dangerous. Here 2 days later I really haven´t landed yet. Weird really..

2 days ago i really liked the music and Mika, even though he looks nice, was just the guy singing some of my favorite songs. Now it almost feels like being in love... almost.

I feel like a 13 year old. It´s crazy. Is this what it feels like being a fan?

Seems like Mika concerts are very dangerous. Here 2 days later I really haven´t landed yet. Weird really..

2 days ago i really liked the music and Mika, even though he looks nice, was just the guy singing some of my favorite songs. Now it almost feels like being in love... almost.

welcome in our world!!!:wink2:

thats exactly how we felt after the first few gigs!!

(well that changed after nibe, but never mind)

u should have stayed.its even worse when u meet him!

kata and i were on the moon after we met him the first time in little vega and berlin!:blush-anim-cl:

u cant go back to normal world anymore!

by the way im kinda back to this feeling!:shocked: (just a tiny little bit)

i was singing the new song non stop at work today!:biggrin2:

even when i served guest i was singing or humming to them!

the chefs were kinda freaked out by me!:naughty:

you could here me everywhere du du du du du!!

Yes that's what it feels like. I've heard people who've never seen him before accuse others of being selfish when they say they miss him. But I don't think you even truly understand what you're missing until you experience it.

Others have said they hope the obsession peaks when they finally go to a concert but that is just the beginning!

Yes that's what it feels like. I've heard people who've never seen him before accuse others of being selfish when they say they miss him. But I don't think you even truly understand what you're missing until you experience it.

Others have said they hope the obsession peaks when they finally go to a concert but that is just the beginning!

Yeah, Christine is right...I hate to break it to you...but only a few have managed to be cured.

Might as well give this to you now so you can see if you exhibit the signs and symptoms....

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7722

Are there still no proper reports/pictures/videos?:blink:

There aren't really any in the Norway thread either....whats going on??

I need to see him stage-dive now!

We're going off on random tangents while we wait...*twiddles thumbs*

And yeah, about that stage diving stunt, I noticed a picture somewhere in the forum today - oh yeah- that thread about having the awesome job of catching mika falling or diving off stage! :naughty:

We're going off on random tangents while we wait...*twiddles thumbs*

And yeah, about that stage diving stunt, I noticed a picture somewhere in the forum today - oh yeah- that thread about having the awesome job of catching mika falling or diving off stage! :naughty:

-GASP-

there's a picture of the stage dive???

Link please!!??:bleh:

-GASP-

there's a picture of the stage dive???

Link please!!??:bleh:

Oh no. Didn't intend to get you all excited, sorry....

I was just referring to this picture from the new thread about the guy who's job it is to catch Mika. But I don't think he's catching him from stage diving...I think Mika is making the Happy Ending video perhaps. :blink:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10224

hahaha yes, and it doesn't wear off very quickly, and when it does wear off a bit, you fall in love with the people you meet on the MFC, and then you go to another gig, maybe mostly to see your new friends, and then, you fall in love with the Mika thing all over again...and so on and so on......:naughty:

that is EXACTLY how i felt after! Thats why didnt know what to do other than join this forum.. its like youre empty inside after he was gone, if you know what i mean! Wow im so glad this was brought up, cause i was just about to loose my mind here :bleh:

I do have some photos, but you have seen what mine are like so don't get too excited, only 3 of them are Mika and two of them are of his ass.

I am having trouble getting them off my phone though, I tried all last night and again just now, the infra red link won't work. :thumbdown:

Oh yes that's exactly what it feels like :bleh: And it never stops! I thought I was back to planet earth by now, but no no :boxed: It's a great feeling though and just wait until you've been here a while then you might start travelling around, not just to stalk Mika, but more to stalk all the fabulous MFCers :naughty:

Oh yes that's exactly what it feels like And it never stops!

[iRONI] Ohhh goody... My husbond will be so thrilled that he is suddenly married to a 13 year old Mika fan. [/iRONI]

Wow im so glad this was brought up, cause i was just about to loose my mind here

Yes it is quite nice to see that we are not the only ones being completely mad...

[iRONI] Ohhh goody... My husbond will be so thrilled that he is suddenly married to a 13 year old Mika fan. [/iRONI]

:naughty: I think he is not the first husband in that situation, there should be some kind of support group for them, or maybe we should open a little section on the forum where they can ask questions like "is it normal that my wife now spends 90% of her time online looking at Mikagasmic pictures instead of paying attention to me" :fisch:

What is a mikagasmic picture? And where do I find them?

:roftl: I don't look at such things :fisch: But my guess would be that there would be some in one of the "Mikagasmic pictures" threads :lmao:

:naughty: I think he is not the first husband in that situation, there should be some kind of support group for them, or maybe we should open a little section on the forum where they can ask questions like "is it normal that my wife now spends 90% of her time online looking at Mikagasmic pictures instead of paying attention to me" :fisch:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I had to reassure my bf by telling him that I would never run off with a married man with 2 kids, not even on the last day of the tour. :roftl:

BTW welcome to the club KatieKat! :thumb_yello:

I've got some nice pics. From the and after the show :mf_rosetinted:

And his ass. Going to make a very nice cellphone cover from it.

About the missing him thing: I feel kinda depressed :roftl: It feels like Im never going to hear/see him again. Ever. It's awful :naughty: