Cancelled: Mika @ B1 Club in Moscow, Russia: 16-12-2007!

dcdeb

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY,SO

Mika dose know about the concert,he said he was going to Russia...well he said he was planing on doing it anyways

He was talking smth about the 6th,but I guess he didn't know the exact date

is there anything joanna does not know????:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

At me the hugest request!!! To those who goes in November on concerts MIKA!!

If there will be such opportunity, please, ask at MIKA and its musicians about Moskovsk a concert!!! Whether to wait to us dear MIKA with hope or with confidence))).

we have yet to discover that :roftl:

but I was right in front of him when he said the moscow thing :bleh:

OK, I believe it now.

Anything is possible in Russia.

Last year a rich businessman had George Michael and his band fly over for a private gig on New Year's Eve.

I bet the money he gets will compensate for the sum he lost by refusing Boyzone to record his song..:naughty: :naughty:

Ioana!!! Your words give to hope!! And not such already illusive what it was before.!))))))

But it does not know about such wild prices!!! ((

kjoshi!! Thanks! I and on legs shall cross all fingers!!

Blue Sky! We wrote to all musicians myspace messages! Means, they already know. But to us have not answered.

At me the hugest request!!! To those who goes in November on concerts MIKA!!

If there will be such opportunity, please, ask at MIKA and its musicians about Moskovsk a concert!!! Whether to wait to us dear MIKA with hope or with confidence))).

oh we can do that, lena. but I d' not trust it.. I for one and others asked about other gis, big gigs he was supposed to play in, he said clearly and directly he'd go and then he deserted.

sorry to put ya down, not meant. :boxed: we can ask anyway, it doesn't hurt, just we cannot be 100% sure anyways. sorry. :boxed:

OK, I believe it now.

Anything is possible in Russia.

Last year a rich businessman had George Michael and his band fly over for a private gig on New Year's Eve.

I bet the money he gets will compensate for the sum he lost by refusing Boyzone to record his song..:naughty: :naughty:

HA HA HA! That's brilliant , compensation for the song. Nice one Suzie!

And as for is there nothing Ioana doesn't know. No, she is the fount of all knowledge, we bow down to her wisdom.LOL!

*wish I had smilies on this darn phone*

HA HA HA! That's brilliant , compensation for the song. Nice one Suzie!

And as for is there nothing Ioana doesn't know. No, she is the fount of all knowledge, we bow down to her wisdom.LOL!

*wish I had smilies on this darn phone*

HAHAHAHAHAAH ..... I haven't even read this thread ...... but I DO have the smileys !!!

youarewoman-1.gifbowgif.gifflowers2.gif

oh we can do that, lena. but I d' not trust it.. I for one and others asked about other gis, big gigs he was supposed to play in, he said clearly and directly he'd go and then he deserted.

sorry to put ya down, not meant. :boxed: we can ask anyway, it doesn't hurt, just we cannot be 100% sure anyways. sorry. :boxed:

I as have not thought... The Main thing that it has not caught a cold. (I spit three times through the left shoulder))).

But if can ask, I shall be glad. Let darling MIKA even learns, that we love it and we wait :blush-anim-cl:

B1 is the large and respectable club, specializing on bringing in rather erm ...fresh foreign music.... so Lena cheer up!!!

plus he is listed as a special guest for the clubs B-day...

plus I heard talks from some sources that Mika-russia thingie has been negotiated since summer...

(dunno yet...however....will keep fingers crossed for myself too....)

Ëåíà, Á1 - êëóá ñ ðåïóòàöèåé....íàäåþñü ÷òî îíè íå îáìàíóò :punk:

why this difference from tickets sold all over europe?? :sneaky2:

this is not fair, someone is cheating i'm afraid...and mika should know! :sneaky2:

btw...dancing floor tickets, standing, in front of the stage! this is the best option!

Actually the price for the seats is quite normal I think, it's not a big stadium, it's a club (about 3500 seats including dance floor), so the seats will be for rich persons, I think our "golden boys and girls" will buy these expensive tickets. Everything is expensive in Moscow, unfortunatelly. And I saw the same range of the prices for another concerts previously.

Even very very bad hotel will cost you at least 100 USD in Moscow and it'd be really awful, so this is our life :shocked:

By the wayk today I received my MIKA's ticket for December 16! And on the back side of the ticket the club printed the information that no photo-video allowded in the club!!! What to do? We even can not make Mika's photo and video, this is very very strange? :shocked:

By the wayk today I received my MIKA's ticket for December 16! And on the back side of the ticket the club printed the information that no photo-video allowded in the club!!! What to do? We even can not make Mika's photo and video, this is very very strange? :shocked:

What to do... Silently - imperceptibly to carry by.))) we so have solved. But, I am afraid, on an input there will be an arch (metal detector). And from us will take away cameras, phones, to pull out from clothes zipper, to pull out ear rings from ears, to tear off from fingers of a ring and to break out heeltaps from heels:biggrin2: It is a joke.

Let's ram:plane:

Actually, we too very much worry. But we shall take all with ourselves...

We wrote to all musicians myspace messages! Means, they already know. But to us have not answered.

So that is where I must have read the rumour. But I couldn't find anything else on the internet when I did a Google search. :wink2:

Ticket prices seem to be quite high indeed.

It's not strange but it's such a shame... I would have loved to hear him speak Russian. I am sure he will during the show..

• 2 weeks later...