Petition Book Pics

Wendi

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last last minute signatures will come with me on the plane tomorrow, got them both! :thumb_yello:

Great!! :biggrin2:

i mailed my signature physically in the mail a couple of weeks ago. is there something else that i'm supposed to fill out.

gabi

I do not have it - there is a slim chance it MAY come tomorrow

before I leave, but if it doesn't then the only alternative would be

for you to email me one if possible :thumb_yello:

I'M SO NERVOUSE CAUSE I DIDN'T GET MY SIGNATURE SENT TO YOU . I WAS TRYING BUT ALLWAYS THE E-MAIL I WAS SENDING TO YOU WAS COMING BACK BECAUSE THE E-MAIL ADRESSE WASN'T CORRECT. BUT IT WAS CAUSE WENDY PM IT ME. GUESS THAT WAS SOMETHING WRONG WITH SCANNER . SO MAD CAUSE I SHOULD SEND IT BY POSTE. TOO LATE NOW. SORRY AGAIN. THAT'S SO SAD FOR ME.:tears::sorry:

Here is the link to the book, and signatures :biggrin2:

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s73/fincastle/Petition%20Photos/

YOU DID A GREAT JOB AND MIKA WILL APPROVED THAT THIS FORUM BE OFFICIAL . HA HAVE TO. IT WAS SO MUCH WORK FROM YOU AND THE ALBUM IS GREAT. HOPE HE WILL LIKE THE COAT AND HE WILL WEAR IT.

I ALLWAYS WANTED TO ASK THIS: WHY HE DIDN'T WEAR THE SHIRT EMBROIDED BY AUDE FOR HIS BIRTHDAY? OUT OF TOPIC BUT THIS WAS IN MY MIND FROM SUMMER.

Thank you so much for all your hard work, Wendi- I can't believe you even had time to photograph the whole thing. It looks SPLENDIFEROUS; I'm sure he'll put it on his coffee table. Merci beaucoup, and have the best time EVER!

Sending you a virtual hug from Chicago,

Leona

Thank you so much for all your hard work, Wendi- I can't believe you even had time to photograph the whole thing. It looks SPLENDIFEROUS; I'm sure he'll put it on his coffee table. Merci beaucoup, and have the best time EVER!

Sending you a virtual hug from Chicago,

Leona

Thanks very much - have a Scottish hug back :biggrin2:

Yay! It's finished. Thankyou so much for taking photos. I looked through the pages and found my signature (should have decorated it but oh, well) and that just made it all seem so much more real. You know, I'm probably more excited than it warrants but.... Can't help myself:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: You've done a fantastic job Wendi, lots of hard work. Hope you all have a wonderful time at the show tonight. (I probably won't be able to read any reports till Monday cos DH will be home hogging the computer over the weekend and i'll have to wait till he goes back to work next week:sneaky2: )