Stockholm 9 november: 09-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

There is some of my pictures from thee gig in http://chubbybunny.bilddagboken.se/

You´ll find the pictures in November, 9 (of course) :wink2:

All my comments are in swedish.. I hope thats okey :bleh:

Plase, let me know if there´s something that you don´t understand or aything else ^^

You can also find 3 videos on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSLT5ZXSYOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoNubQ-padc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud5IRVvFDF8

I know. It is not the best videos ever, but I was holding the camera x)

Thanks !!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not always stupid:blush-anim-cl:

Lol...thats ok only a couple months left till I'm a "teen"

I'm a teen too, but not an annoying pushing teen, lol ^^

Emma:

Aww I'm sorry you couldn't make it this time.. :( Yes, next time! And, hopefully, I'll be there as well! :D

Of course, and we will totally own the place!! :biggrin2:

There is some of my pictures from thee gig in http://chubbybunny.bilddagboken.se/

You´ll find the pictures in November, 9 (of course)

All my comments are in swedish.. I hope thats okey :bleh:

Plase, let me know if there´s something that you don´t understand or aything else ^^

You can also find 3 videos on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSLT5ZXSYOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoNubQ-padc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud5IRVvFDF8

I know. It is not the best videos ever, but I was holding the camera x)

Thanks for the pics and videos :D :D

I'm so damn sad that I couldn't be there!

Thanks Jass and Nika for the reviews too!

Thanks Nika for your long report!:thumb_yello:

It was fun to know about your percepton about the evening too!

Even if my ears went red for a little.:blush-anim-cl: No just kidding, of course!:wink2:

We really had a memorable night!:biggrin2:

.... He’s so wonderful. And beautiful even really, really close up. He’s beautiful on the outside and inside, an all around nice man.

Now I feel sad. That might sound strange but it’s true. I realize that I will probably never see him again. Not talk to him again anyway. That makes me sad.

I have to live on my memories…and what a memory you make Mika – what a memory.

Sounds like an awesomely amazing night.

'If you want to keep your memories, you first have to live them.'

Bob Dylan

Nika...that is a beautiful report. Thank you. Your emotions and feelings really come across....and it IS such an emotional experience isn't it...the whole thing. We all understand how you feel...about feeling sad as most of us have been through it but as has been said...memories reallyt do last forever and those of us that have been lucky enough to be able to meet Mika will always have those memories...enjoy them. x

mmmmmmmmmmmm....

so he met the fans INSIDE the venue....

mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

interesting

allegra! have you read this??? :wink2:

(sorry---personal info!)

Probably felt guilty about letting us all freeze our arses off the night before in Oslo!

Of course, and we will totally own the place!! :biggrin2:

totally! :roftl::biggrin2:

And thanks all the rest of you for your great reports! :D

You have no idea how much reading your reports means to me! How else could I cope with missing the Man in my dear old Sverige.. :boxed:

Emma, du och jag, vi får leva genom andra xD

I'm back girls!

First of all, I have to thank all the wonderful MFCers I met in Stockholm. It was absolutely great to see you guys and share the amazing night with you all! :wub2:

The crowd was very wild, there were lot of pushing and Marianne didn't feel well. The security guys took her out of the front row during the permormance of Alphabeat. Me, Sienna and Nika managed to keep our places near the stage and I was so close to Mika during Relax and few other songs. I just reached my arms towards him and screamed like MAD! It was totally crazy moment to see him first time and I got lots of eye contact with him during the show. :naughty:

Like it's been said the show was AWESOME! :mf_lustslow: He got the Big girl (balloon) on the stage, spoke Swedish, got Mikey singing "wo-uuuu-wo-uuuuuu", took his shirt of during Love today, made the crowd bounce like mad idiots, did the "Catchingggggaaaaaaa" with us, had all the animals on the stage during Lollipop... :biggrin2:

And guess what, I and Marianne were filmed before the show! We were the only ones who had the dresses on. I was Little Red Riding Hood and Marianne was Juliet. I told Rich/Andy something about the crazy dresses and showed the flashing hearts. He was very interested in them! Thank you to Sienna about this oppurtunity to got filmed!

The second time I was filmed was when I met MIKA! I told him that I'm from MFC and I showed him my dress. He touched it and Rich/Andy zoomed from up to down. Mika was very interested in the fact that I'm from FINLAND! He actually said OMG! He totally appreciated it and asked when I'm getting back home and was the show worth of everything. He told the security guys to keep my poster straight that he could sign a beutiful signature for me. :naughty: Then he suggested a hug and I got a big one. OMG he's so nice and down-to-earth!

And yes, I and Marianne stayed in the same hotel than the band. We saw Martin, Luke, Cherisse and Saranayde but didn't get any pics. But I still think it was quite exciting just to see them. :thumb_yello: Our taxi driver told me that Mika was also at the same hotel but unfortunately ate his breakfast at the room.

I'M CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back girls!

First of all, I have to thank all the wonderful MFCers I met in Stockholm. It was absolutely great to see you guys and share the amazing night with you all! :wub2:

The crowd was very wild, there were lot of pushing and Marianne didn't feel well. The security guys took her out of the front row during the permormance of Alphabeat. Me, Sienna and Nika managed to keep our places near the stage and I was so close to Mika during Relax and few other songs. I just reached my arms towards him and screamed like MAD! It was totally crazy moment to see him first time and I got lots of eye contact with him during the show. :naughty:

Like it's been said the show was AWESOME! :mf_lustslow: He got the Big girl (balloon) on the stage, spoke Swedish, got Mikey singing "wo-uuuu-wo-uuuuuu", took his shirt of during Love today, made the crowd bounce like mad idiots, did the "Catchingggggaaaaaaa" with us, had all the animals on the stage during Lollipop... :biggrin2:

And guess what, I and Marianne were filmed before the show! We were the only ones who had the dresses on. I was Little Red Riding Hood and Marianne was Juliet. I told Rich/Andy something about the crazy dresses and showed the flashing hearts. He was very interested in them! Thank you to Sienna about this oppurtunity to got filmed!

The second time I was filmed was when I met MIKA! I told him that I'm from MFC and I showed him my dress. He touched it and Rich/Andy zoomed from up to down. Mika was very interested in the fact that I'm from FINLAND! He actually said OMG! He totally appreciated it and asked when I'm getting back home and was the show worth of everything. He told the security guys to keep my poster straight that he could sign a beutiful signature for me. :naughty: Then he suggested a hug and I got a big one. OMG he's so nice and down-to-earth!

And yes, I and Marianne stayed in the same hotel than the band. We saw Martin, Luke, Cherisse and Saranayde but didn't get any pics. But I still think it was quite exciting just to see them. :thumb_yello: Our taxi driver told me that Mika was also at the same hotel but unfortunately ate his breakfast at the room.

WOW Thank you for a lovely report! Sounds like you had an amazing time!

I'm back girls!

The crowd was very wild, there were lot of pushing and Marianne didn't feel well. The security guys took her out of the front row during the permormance of Alphabeat. Me, Sienna and Nika managed to keep our places near the stage and I was so close to Mika during Relax and few other songs. I just reached my arms towards him and screamed like MAD! It was totally crazy moment to see him first time and I got lots of eye contact with him during the show.

Great review!! And lucky you! :biggrin2:

Btw.. I'm curious, which hotel did you stay at? :naughty:

I'm back girls!

WOW!:woot_jump: You had an amazing night! Soooo thrilled for you!

I'm back girls!

First of all, I have to thank all the wonderful MFCers I met in Stockholm. It was absolutely great to see you guys and share the amazing night with you all!

So I guess it WAS worth the journey. :wink2: Seems as if you had a wonderful night. :original:

I'm back girls!

First of all, I have to thank all the wonderful MFCers I met in Stockholm. It was absolutely great to see you guys and share the amazing night with you all!

Like it's been said the show was AWESOME! He got the Big girl (balloon) on the stage, spoke Swedish, got Mikey singing "wo-uuuu-wo-uuuuuu", took his shirt of during Love today, made the crowd bounce like mad idiots, did the "Catchingggggaaaaaaa" with us, had all the animals on the stage during Lollipop... :biggrin2:

:huglove: Thank yo so much for your report, Anzuzu!

lol, made me giggle when I read that Mika was very interested in the fact that you're from Finland! :roftl:

I can totally understand this! :blush-anim-cl:

Oh god, maybe I do have hope with mine after all. :roftl:

But Im very glad of your review, Antsku!

Thanks to you, chances are that he does eventually wake up and come to have a show in Finland too..! :yay:

You know what, Satu?!

If this happens one day,I will try my best to be there as well!! :punk:

Would be too great!

Oh and thanks for all the reports, I think I somewhat managed to go through the thread, I must quickly move to the Heineken one..! :sweatdrop:

Oh and be seriously happy of that water you got there, at Vega I asked for water and the security guy friendly told me that he can't give me a bottle or then they need to give one for everyone.

They promised to carry me away if I collapsed. Aww. :sneaky2: