Mika Name Battle Settled

Kelzy

"I am not suing him for any money, but for the principle and my name. I had it registered in 1983. He is ruining my career."

Err... there are plenty of band names out there that happen to be the same. You'd think she'd be okay with it (since she's not that well known apparently) and because say if someone is searching our Mika they might come across that Mika and see what she sounds like.

Just a thought. :-/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Mrs. Penniman was sitting in a Hospital somewhere in Lebanon, and she turned on MTV. And she was like "I'M GOING TO NAME MY SON MICA, AFTER THIS TALENTED BEAUTY. But I'm going to change the 'K' to a 'C', and then maybe, one day when he's a world-famous pop star, he'll change it back to a 'K' in honor of her."

Right. Mrs. Penniman was sitting in a Hospital somewhere in Lebanon, and she turned on MTV. And she was like "I'M GOING TO NAME MY SON MICA, AFTER THIS TALENTED BEAUTY. But I'm going to change the 'K' to a 'C', and then maybe, one day when he's a world-famous pop star, he'll change it back to a 'K' in honor of her."

:lmfao::lmao::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

o my jeezums.:lmao:

i'm sure that's EXCATLY how she came up with Mica:roftl:

Oh thanks for the update, but REALLY!!!:roftl::roftl: pmsl "ruining my carreer" oh PALEEEAAAAAASE!!! She wants a good slapping the daft bint.

I started laughing with the daft bint quote and didn't stop till the last comment, my kids think something strange has happened to me.:roftl:

OOH OOH IDEA! you know how they could settle this? She could open up for Mika when he plays there. Surely, that would help un-ruin her career. It's all compensation, you see.

i think she kind of hates him :naughty: i think it would turn out to be like that patrick wolf thing :roftl: she would open for him and then post a bulletin on myspace (though i doubt she has one :bleh:) saying that mika's a twat

hey!

i think she's pretty

(i'm dead serious:mf_rosetinted: )

i think it's just the hair that grosses me out a little bit it kinda looks like dreadlocks... i have a thing for hair :naughty: if someone's hair looks bad i usually just find them ugly but if their hair's pretty the face doesn't really matter

yes i'm weird that way :mf_rosetinted:

i think it's just the hair that grosses me out a little bit it kinda looks like dreadlocks... i have a thing for hair :naughty: if someone's hair looks bad i usually just find them ugly but if their hair's pretty the face doesn't really matter

yes i'm weird that way :mf_rosetinted:

you're a weird, weird weirdo cubed to the max:cool:

i also have a thing for hair:naughty:

you're a weird, weird weirdo cubed to the max:cool:

i also have a thing for hair:naughty:

at least i don't use the enter key excessively in all my posts :roftl:

my family thinks i have a serious problem because i say that i don't think i could ever marry a bald person but i really don't think i could :blush-anim-cl: i'm a horrible person but hairs really important to me :bleh: i can't change that...

at least i don't use the enter key excessively in all my posts :roftl:

my family thinks i have a serious problem because i say that i don't think i could ever marry a bald person but i really don't think i could :blush-anim-cl: i'm a horrible person but hairs really important to me :bleh: i can't change that...

you're a horrible, horrible person.:naughty: :naughty:

and yes, i do use the enter key too much but it's a habit and i'm working on it:mf_rosetinted:

you're a horrible, horrible person.:naughty: :naughty:

and yes, i do use the enter key too much but it's a habit and i'm working on it:mf_rosetinted:

it's weird because i think i would still marry mika if he was bald :blink: i guess he's just that amazing

i'm glad you've already passed the denial stage and are ready to move on :thumb_yello: you've gotta take baby steps :bleh:

What carrear can have THAT? OMG!

sorry.. but most of the people i say Mika thinks about our Mika! not that... she isn`t very famous!

I'm going to start a fight with every girl in the world named Sarie. Then maybe MY website will get a billion more hits.:mf_rosetinted:

that's a good idea there's tons of people with the name megan :biggrin2:

they're all ruining my career :thumbdown:

Same.

Sometimes I'll just be walking down the street, and someone will shout "HEY SARIE!" and I'll turn around and there will be like... 5 other girls looking up. And they're all 10 times uglier than I am. I'm going to sue all of them.

Err... there are plenty of band names out there that happen to be the same. You'd think she'd be okay with it (since she's not that well known apparently) and because say if someone is searching our Mika they might come across that Mika and see what she sounds like.

Just a thought. :-/

Maybe you've hit the nail on the head! People are finding her stuff by mistake on the net. Then they listen to the awful noise she makes, realise that her catawauling isn't really Mika, and do not download her stuff!

Love today, from Marilyn

Maybe you've hit the nail on the head! People are finding her stuff by mistake on the net. Then they listen to the awful noise she makes, realise that her catawauling isn't really Mika, and do not download her stuff!

Love today, from Marilyn

She's now the second most popular 'Mika' on MySpace music.

And before this, she was like... nonexistant.

i think she kind of hates him :naughty: i think it would turn out to be like that patrick wolf thing :roftl: she would open for him and then post a bulletin on myspace (though i doubt she has one :bleh:) saying that mika's a twat

It'd kind of be like on Seinfeld when they were making their TV pilot and on it, the judge sentenced the guy to be the other guy's butler since he didn't have any money, you know? You should watch Seinfeld. Anyway, if it were settled in court, they should just sentence her to open up for Mika. FREE PUBLICITY!