Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the idea that I had a chance but wasn't allowed:tears:

Next time I'll just go alone so I can come early:sneaky2:

OH, and you weren't allowed to stay after the show, either? Bummer, but well, I bet there'll be quite a few next chances for you emopocomforthloh6.gif

OH, and you weren't allowed to stay after the show, either? Bummer, but well, I bet there'll be quite a few next chances for you emopocomforthloh6.gif

No, I asked to wait but my father said I had to hurry up and my cousin kept complaining. So if there are MFCers at a gig and I know them, I just go alone so I can decide at what time I come and if I wait or not:tears:

No, I asked to wait but my father said I had to hurry up and my cousin kept complaining. So if there are MFCers at a gig and I know them, I just go alone so I can decide at what time I come and if I wait or not:tears:

I guess your cousin has a hard time ahead :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

Next time then... :thumb_yello:

I guess your cousin has a hard time ahead :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

Next time then... :thumb_yello:

She also wanted to pee when we were about to get in the venue. I told her to pee in her pants. I'm not funny when it comes to seeing the Mikster:naughty:

She also wanted to pee when we were about to get in the venue. I told her to pee in her pants. I'm not funny when it comes to seeing the Mikster:naughty:

Lol..yeah i feel you on complaining cousins...i'll never bring them with me again. Except my one cousin who is just as crazy as I am

Lol..yeah i feel you on complaining cousins...i'll never bring them with me again. Except my one cousin who is just as crazy as I am

Yeah, I thought she was just as crazy but I was wrong, she nearly killed me in the queue:naughty:

Omg Ingie were you standing next to a girl with wings on her back? XD Hihi ^^Well, i'm not sure if i'm able to make a good report so i'll just put some pics online - a lot of them suck. Really. Crappy cam.-

MIKAAAAA.jpg

mika2.jpg

he's was sooooooo nice and lovely before the concert! But he's was too late - half past 5 - to make a photo with us, he only had time for one and then all of a sudden a woman popped up and went on a photo with him. Grrrrrrr :sneaky2: But i have a signed cd now :mf_lustslow:

cdjolijn.jpg

And my cousin has a signed Ipod! Mika was like 'are you súre??''

rickipod.jpg

And i love his accent, when i gave him my present (a chocolate letter) he had no idea what it was XD 'Oh, it's a letter of chocolate? WICKED' XD

I'll look for more pics and movies! And it was sooo cool when he spoke Dutch :biggrin2:

Cool for your cousin, not so cool for me. He signed mine back in Berlin and I asked him after the show if he remembered it and he said yes. Then he went on with that he asked me if I was really sure :blink: . I really believed that he remembered me but now I think he only confused me with your cousin :tears: . Anyway, I'll survive :wink2: .

And I hope to be able to upload more pics tonight with some specials for the guitarist-groupies :naughty: .

Maybe he also asked you if you were sure?? Hmm, strange :bleh: XD And i really want to see your pics ^^

I can't remember what he said. I only remember that he was very surprised. He might have said it. No idea. I just feel a bit stupid right now as I was high up on a very far cloud because I thought he really remembered me.

Omg Ingie were you standing next to a girl with wings on her back? XD Hihi ^^Well, i'm not sure if i'm able to make a good report so i'll just put some pics online - a lot of them suck. Really. Crappy cam.-

MIKAAAAA.jpg

mika2.jpg

he's was sooooooo nice and lovely before the concert! But he's was too late - half past 5 - to make a photo with us, he only had time for one and then all of a sudden a woman popped up and went on a photo with him. Grrrrrrr :sneaky2: But i have a signed cd now

cdjolijn.jpg

rickipod.jpg

And i love his accent, when i gave him my present (a chocolate letter) he had no idea what it was XD 'Oh, it's a letter of chocolate? WICKED' XD

I'll look for more pics and movies! And it was sooo cool when he spoke Dutch

Actually, that was me and my cousin. We both had wings but decided it would be too annoying for the people around us so we took them off.:naughty:

And that's so sweet:biggrin2: