Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could too....but then we'd get very veery lost since I have a coordination sense of 0,nothing:roftl:

well i practically live in amsterdam so i actually do know the way :biggrin2: not sure where i'd take him though. waiting for the van gogh museum would take longer then waiting for a mika gig, i doubt he'd be interested in the red light district, so i guess we'd just go shopping on waterlooplein :roftl:

Oeh lost in Amsterdam with Mika :mf_rosetinted: ! I can imagine something worse :naughty:

Yeah that's true. I might as well pull a hooker away from her window and go inside to play with Mika.....

...A nice game of cards yes you dirty pervs:sneaky2: :naughty:

Yeah that's true. I might as well pull a hooker away from her window and go inside to play with Mika.....

...A nice game of cards yes you dirty pervs:sneaky2: :naughty:

yeah that makes the red light district sound like a less bad idea, just pay a hooker to go have a cup of coffee for a while and borrow her room :roftl: why didn't i think of that

well i practically live in amsterdam so i actually do know the way :biggrin2: not sure where i'd take him though. waiting for the van gogh museum would take longer then waiting for a mika gig, i doubt he'd be interested in the red light district, so i guess we'd just go shopping on waterlooplein :roftl:

Oh come on, he MUST have gone to the red light district! Even if he's not interested in the girlies.. It's just a must-see no?

And the Waterlooplein. :wub2:

Hey if you practically live in Amsterdam then you must know Zipper!

Now that would be something the Mikster would like I think.

Oh come on, he MUST have gone to the red light district! Even if he's not interested in the girlies.. It's just a must-see no?

And the Waterlooplein. :wub2:

Hey if you practically live in Amsterdam then you must know Zipper!

Now that would be something the Mikster would like I think.

ooh yeah Zipper, he would love that. cheap money skinnyjeans :wub2:

I loved the show allthough it lasted only one hour and 15 minutes. Anyone knows how the song is called he sang with the lady?

As i left too early. What was the last song they performed?

Markus

Missionary Man. It´s a cover of a Eurythmics´ song.

The last ones are Lollipop & then, they come back to do Relax again

Welcome!

I loved the show allthough it lasted only one hour and 15 minutes. Anyone knows how the song is called he sang with the lady?

As i left too early. What was the last song they performed?

Markus

*pretending to know all while she asked this question herself a few days ago*...the song is a cover, called Missionary Man.

Last song was Relax, and yes that's what he started with too :punk:

Missionary Man. It´s a cover of a Eurythmics´ song.

The last ones are Lollipop & then, they come back to do Relax again

Welcome!

So the last Relax was planned?:blink: Goddamit I thought he came back especially for us:thumbdown:

*high fives back*

I don't have time for a job but I'm just going to try and not spend a lot of money...:biggrin2:

We're going to make it:mf_rosetinted: Watch out UK here we come...in about a year...we hope...Mika?.....Please?