Mika @ Heineken Music Hall, Netherlands: 11-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

Maybe Mika should sponsor us :naughty:

We Dutch looneys need a vacation :naughty:

Exactly...and I want to have my own dressing room and I want a meet&greet after ever gig we go to and I want free drinks...yeah and I think we should be allowed to dance on stage because we're so cool:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We really should be allowed to dance on stage. I mean, come on, we'll be wearing the right costumes after all!

I just discovered I still have €40 lying around here. :shocked: No idea where that came from, but it's a start!!

We really should be allowed to dance on stage. I mean, come on, we'll be wearing the right costumes after all!

I just discovered I still have €40 lying around here. :shocked: No idea where that came from, but it's a start!!

Holy Johnny gave it to you:mf_rosetinted: And yeah we should come in the exact outfits. I wonder what characters will be on the next album. If it's Holy Johnny, I've seen a really funny priest costume and there was "I'm Sexy" written on it:naughty:

Exactly...and I want to have my own dressing room and I want a meet&greet after ever gig we go to and I want free drinks...yeah and I think we should be allowed to dance on stage because we're so cool:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah

If he can spend 4000 to 5000 euro on kuifje (tintin) crap he can sponsor us to. :mf_rosetinted:

We are the dutch MIKA troops :mf_rosetinted:

we only sing like crap :roftl: (well I do)

I sing like an angel:mf_rosetinted: Just ask Freds:roftl:

But I do think that if we're totally dressed up and start dancing they will let us backstage and dance with him during the show. He must:mf_rosetinted:

I sing like an angel:mf_rosetinted: Just ask Freds:roftl:

But I do think that if we're totally dressed up and start dancing they will let us backstage and dance with him during the show. He must:mf_rosetinted:

If we're with a really big group...who knows what will happen? :wink2:

Hahaha I hope something! Just...maybe they'll see us, ask us backstage/on stage, meet and greet or whatever...because we'll all be dressed up and looking pretty. :biggrin2:

Yeah Pretty Stupid :roftl: :roftl:

But hé that's the way MIKA likes it :biggrin2:

I told my mum about it and she was getting all worried about me going alone. I said I wasn't going alone. She asked where are you going to sleep. I said perhaps a youth hostel. She said: Are you crazy? They might kill you!

But in the end she allowed me to go:roftl:

I told my mum about it and she was getting all worried about me going alone. I said I wasn't going alone. She asked where are you going to sleep. I said perhaps a youth hostel. She said: Are you crazy? They might kill you!

But in the end she allowed me to go:roftl:

Hahaha :roftl:

Well I haven't broken the news to the parentals yet. Let's see if I can save up enough first. Oh yeah and it would also be handy if Mika would actually do some shows.

I'm old though, my parents can't stop me anymore. :naughty:

Hahaha I hope something! Just...maybe they'll see us, ask us backstage/on stage, meet and greet or whatever...because we'll all be dressed up and looking pretty. :biggrin2:

That would be really cool :biggrin2: But i still have parents who can stop me and not enough money so i hope i can join you all in the future :naughty:

Maybe we could try and meet up beforehand, I mean a few days or a few weeks before the show. That way we can all win each other's parents trust and prove that we aren't a bunch of crazy creepy pedophiles... :)

meetign up a few weeks before the trip is a great plan! my parents are used to me gigging all over the continent so they won't complain :naughty:

oh, and i made my big girl costume for the fancy dress party this weekend! i must say, it looks quite good. i'll post a piccie later. and it's nice how i made a tight, short satin dress and everyone says 'you're not fat enough for it!' instead of the opposite :roftl:

another funny thing that happened, when i was sitting behind my sewing machine while listening to LiCM my mother literally said on the phone to her friend 'babet is al het hele weekend aan het naaien met mika' :blink:

'babet is al het hele weekend aan het naaien met mika' :blink:

Oh my god. :shocked::roftl: :roftl:

That sounds like something my mom would say. :biggrin2:

I really should buy a good sewing machine. I actually had sewing class in highschool, I'm supposed to be at least slightly good at it...

meetign up a few weeks before the trip is a great plan! my parents are used to me gigging all over the continent so they won't complain :naughty:

oh, and i made my big girl costume for the fancy dress party this weekend! i must say, it looks quite good. i'll post a piccie later. and it's nice how i made a tight, short satin dress and everyone says 'you're not fat enough for it!' instead of the opposite :roftl:

another funny thing that happened, when i was sitting behind my sewing machine while listening to LiCM my mother literally said on the phone to her friend 'babet is al het hele weekend aan het naaien met mika' :blink:

:roftl: :roftl: Genius.

I think meeting up with everybody is great:thumb_yello: If the Mikster decides to start before december 2008 I could get some discount at hostels with my CKV-pas. I'm so cool:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Can't wait to see your outfit!