New Mikasounds letter.

RAK1

I can't believe I'm the only person who got an email from Mikasounds.

It mentions the dvd, and goes on to talk about the sell out homecoming gigs, strangely only 1 show mentioned for Manchester and Birmingham!

The support for Brixton 2nd December is Bonde do Rolle, I think I spelt it right and for the 4th is YELLE! So you all get to see her cute and amazing drummer.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never get anything from mikasounds, so i am not surprised. :mf_rosetinted:

I dunno this supporting band bonde.. but I know I'll get yelle again.. sigh :boxed:*yelle do not hate me, but I miss mr hudson :wub2: *

Me either, I never get the newsletters:sneaky2:

I got a newsletter (surprised that those who are signed up aren't receiving any..?? :boxed: )...

There was a bulletin, posted on MySpace, a couple of days ago mentioning that Bonderole (??) would be the support act for the 2nd...I must say that I'm not at all impressed with their music (a mish-mash of sounds).:thumbdown: I would have preferred Palladium- oh well!!

I signed and had the newsletter too. I signed once and it still works.

Yelle again... is ok as far as I don't hear her lyrics...

:roftl: that's why I don't dislike her..cannot understand anything:bleh:

but now STOP! 3 times with Yelle are enough for me:boxed: Wanna new stuff:naughty:

I can't believe I'm the only person who got an email from Mikasounds.

It mentions the dvd, and goes on to talk about the sell out homecoming gigs, strangely only 1 show mentioned for Manchester and Birmingham!

The support for Brixton 2nd December is Bonde do Rolle, I think I spelt it right and for the 4th is YELLE! So you all get to see her cute and amazing drummer.

I have had lots of correspondence from Mikasounds. I can't understand why no one else has. I know you have to be signed up to receive emails. The only thing I didn't sign up for was text messages, because I'm basically afraid of my own mobile. But I do get news from Mika website regularly.

Love today, from Marilyn

I have had lots of correspondence from Mikasounds. I can't understand why no one else has. I know you have to be signed up to receive emails. The only thing I didn't sign up for was text messages, because I'm basically afraid of my own mobile. But I do get news from Mika website regularly.

Love today, from Marilyn

I've got lots of e-mails from Mikasounds too!