The Mika (Simon's Passenger) Thread!

babspanky

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(This is the best thread since, erm, since...dunno but I laughed real hard:thumb_yello: I'm going to bed now, alone unfortunately: hubby is at a three-day sales-course....)

Goodnight to you all, had great fun:thumb_yello:

off for bed too, everyone. :wink2: wishing myself sweet dreams.. wait.. rings a bell for some reason..:blink:

well, if you meet mr M, michael meeesha mahathma in the meantime, give him a good bath, stroke his hair and he may purr! :wink2:

off for bed too, everyone. :wink2: wishing myself sweet dreams.. wait.. rings a bell for some reason..:blink:

well, if you meet mr M, michael meeesha mahathma in the meantime, give him a good bath, stroke his hair and he may purr! :wink2:

Just to make him purr, I'd even do that :mf_rosetinted:

He deserves one. He looks a lot more worthy than some bus passenger with grotty toenails.

I haven't seen such toenails and I won't believe the new stranger had them until it is proven otherwise (... which is probably impossible because I believe Häschen has already eaten them) :sneaky2:

And I do prefer the passenger. :mf_rosetinted:

I find it crazy how you ladies (and some men) find the minute details to talk over!!.. but i would like less of the toe nail stuff... thats freaky!!

Missed or skipped a few pages to post this... so who did the ass belong to??

Wasn't me!!

And who said I eat vitamin cookies... Never! Double choc crunchies maybe!!

So who will follow in his footsteps..or even sleep in his bed... well.. i am open to offers.. but i dont just take anyone... gotta give me a good reason! :blink:

I find it crazy how you ladies (and some men) find the minute details to talk over!!.. but i would like less of the toe nail stuff... thats freaky!!

Wasn't me!!

So who will follow in his footsteps..or even sleep in his bed... well.. i am open to offers.. but i dont just take anyone... gotta give me a good reason!

AAAH!!:mf_lustslow: I will give you the most delicious double choc crunchies for the life

Wasn't me!!

So who will follow in his footsteps..or even sleep in his bed... well.. i am open to offers.. but i dont just take anyone... gotta give me a good reason! :blink:

Hiya Easyrider..:biggrin2:

Glad to finally meet you..:bleh:

Hmm.. well.. he did say something about getting married when I was in Munich..:blink:

is that a good reason?? :naughty:

(I want clean cheets and pillows though..:mf_rosetinted: )