Wallet or Purse?

guapo!

I loved when Mikey ran behind him and mouthed "purse"... and Mika totally didn't notice :roftl::naughty: Amazing.

Yes she wins the award for Most Utilized Gift Ever. I bet he's had several mobiles in the past year but always Blue's beads :thumb_yello:

Lucky girl...:cool:

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I've just seen the video...

Mika is convinced it's a wallet!!! but Mickey and Cherisse laugh at him...they say "yes, sure, it's a wallet..." and behind him you can see Michael whispering "purse, purse!! " xDDDDDDD :roftl:

:lmfao: I love when Mika tells Cherisse not to stray. :lmfao:

Ahhh, only 5 more hours until I can watch it! I'm purposely going home early this week just to watch it. It's on my bed waiting for me. :D

Is that DVD edited? I haaaate the beeps! :lmfao:

Yeah i know, it's like watching jerry springer but then better.

I hate the beeps. They weren't beeping his cursing during the concerts so why do it on the DVD.

A question...(silly one, actually...just curious)

I dunno if you have already bought the DVD in countries where you don't speak english but...Does the DVD has any subtitles? Or it's with the english audio only in ALL the editions for ALL the countries?

Here in Holland you're allowed to say vuk. As long as you don't do it on radio or TV. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: Lowlandsssss :mf_rosetinted: ! That was funny..It's a shame I didn't know he was in the 3FM studio...I was watching The Killers (it was the deal with my friend..she only wanted to go if we were going to see The Killers)..I missed Mika getting his gold record :( .

Luckily, there's no such thing as beeping up here. Would they really do that in England?

Well, my french copy is edited :thumbdown:

I never thought it would be... I tried to check the subtitles and they're all edited too...

Such a pity !!! I'd so much like to know the name of this band Mikey and bigM were putting up to enter the X-Factor show !!!! :biggrin2:

A question...(silly one, actually...just curious)

I dunno if you have already bought the DVD in countries where you don't speak english but...Does the DVD has any subtitles? Or it's with the english audio only in ALL the editions for ALL the countries?

Mine has got some subtitles: English, Spanish, Portugese and two other languages (can't remember which). Subtitles are for the documentry only..

Mine has got some subtitles: English' date=' Spanish, Portugese and two other languages (can't remember which). Subtitles are for the documentry only..[/quote']

great! when I buy it, I hope it has the subtitles in english...it helps me a lot to get used to understand what Mika says...

thanx for the info!