guapo!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To me a purse is what's called a 'knip' in Dutch:

noir-coin-purse.jpg

In Canada we used to call this a coin purse, but I don't think I've seen someone use one since my great granny in the 1970s. Everyone has credit cards now so they need a wallet that can hold coins. That's why the wallet/purse distinction has died out in Canadian English.

YESSSSSSSS!!! im over 18!! why dun let me hear him swearing?

I love to hear every words he say :naughty: :naughty:

I noticed some self-censorship too. He was about to tell Cherisse to shut the f*ck up, but stopped himself.

yeah, i have no idea what mikey said :sneaky2:

i constantly think beep means fxxx.......:mf_rosetinted:

The band is called The Cocks.

The band is called The Cocks.

Aaaaaaw thank youuuuuu !!!!! :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2: :flowers2:

I watched it over and over and couldn't figure out the word !!!!! You made my day !!!

BTW : that's not thaaaaaat bad... the should have left it unbeeped !! I mean, no one ever beeped the sex pistols, did they ?? :biggrin2:

I hate censorship but I think the reason Mika did it is cuz he didn't want a parental advisory sticker/PG rating on it

But I have the deluxe version so i also paid for the swearing and cursing :boxed: :boxed: I want what i paid for :boxed:

i must say though mika speaking french :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

why don't you come here and speak a little french to me mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:naughty:

I could just sit and listen to Mika talk all day!!!! *in ANY language* :wub2:

Even Cherisse could see it was a purse...she's just trying to keep her job. :roftl:

Did you hear him mention that the Sun would be disappointed that he didn't buy another man bag?

YES! lol, he's mean! There's also a part when he talks about having one hit single and he says : "nobody likes to be a teletubie!" lol :naughty:

So the final verdict :

PURSE!

Even Cherisse could see it was a purse...she's just trying to keep her job. :roftl:

Did you hear him mention that the Sun would be disappointed that he didn't buy another man bag?

That was SOOOO funny, especially his sarcastic tone :naughty: