• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But mine are 2000 meaning posts:bleh:

:bleh:

go Armande!

and go MFC'ers.... if they can conquer the rain AND the other waiting people, they can deal with anything in the world!!

haha, the mfcers can do anything purely because they are protected by the mikaey goodness!

Whew, finally reached the end of this thread (not for long I'm sure). Is it really going to make much difference if the non-MFCers go home? Aren't there 30 MFCers? Gah, London is going to be nuts. There will be at least 100 people waiting for him.

Whew, finally reached the end of this thread (not for long I'm sure). Is it really going to make much difference if the non-MFCers go home? Aren't there 30 MFCers? Gah, London is going to be nuts. There will be at least 100 people waiting for him.

eep, dont say that!

if there really is 30 mfcers or indeed a mass amount, at least its fans worth talking to :bleh:

Well I won't be among them :naughty: No point in waiting for him in London :doh:

But MFCers will be almost 50 (or more of 50) :mf_rosetinted:

im not sure, well 30 is less than 40/50 i guess. im pretty sure it is going to get more and more nuts as his career goes on

Well now sadly, I have to go and leave the meaningFUL posts to all of you. I have a concert to go to.

Say hi to Robertina and everyone and say thanks to Blue and Bab for keeping us going for almost 70 pages, and ask RAK1 if her battery died....:blink:

Well now sadly, I have to go and leave the meaningFUL posts to all of you. I have a concert to go to.

Say hi to Robertina and everyone and say thanks to Blue and Bab for keeping us going for almost 70 pages, and ask RAK1 if her battery died....:blink:

will try to remember it all! bye bye blue sky :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

will do. enjoy your concert!

i know! me too i wish he would come to australia before everyone gets mikaitis :naughty:

Makes me wonder.... if you would have to put a number on it: how many signatures do you thing he has already given?

10 000? 100 000?