2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha, I was thinking last night over 100 pages before I actually said anything about the show.

Okay, I appear to have aquired a stalker, he keeps following me around gigs, sticking a camera in my face at any given oppotuninty and telling me how much he loves penguins. I'm seriously considering getting a restraining order, it's getting freaky!

LOL! ONLY JOKING

Andy, or Richie as he signed the flag last night, or Betty as he will be known on Thursday night, is SOO sweet, it's kind of sweet having him jumping out of nowhere scaring the c*** out of me, when I'm least expecting it,ha ha.

He was really hurt when I told him I wasn't being a penguin on Friday, as I am hanging around to take Bexx and Tia to Donny. The guy wants me to wear it outside when I'm doing the coffee run!LOL!

I didnt like the amplifiers in the theatre...Mika has quite a vocal range and the band is really good for an ACOUSTIC performance...there was too much noise cos the building wasnt for all that decibel...and at lollipo time I would have prefere baloons instead of paper pieces in the mouth:BUT IT WAS AMAAAAAAZIN in any case, I jump on my damned uncomfy boots from the beglin till the end:woot_jump:

I liked so much Palladium also:punk:they were hangin around after the show tryin to get emails form the mikafans, and they stopped to talk with us..I love that group, they`re so cool...especcially that at the keyboard who can compete with tepr, and the drummer is really better than granmarnie:mf_boff:

heres mika...

noooo is the palladium bassist:wub2:

2004490216875204967_rs.jpg

he looks like starsky... :blink:

Ha ha, I was thinking last night over 100 pages before I actually said anything about the show.

Okay, I appear to have aquired a stalker, he keeps following me around gigs, sticking a camera in my face at any given oppotuninty and telling me how much he loves penguins. I'm seriously considering getting a restraining order, it's getting freaky!

LOL! ONLY JOKING

Andy, or Richie as he signed the flag last night, or Betty as he will be known on Thursday night, is SOO sweet, it's kind of sweet having him jumping out of nowhere scaring the c*** out of me, when I'm least expecting it,ha ha.

He was really hurt when I told him I wasn't being a penguin on Friday, as I am hanging around to take Bexx and Tia to Donny. The guy wants me to wear it outside when I'm doing the coffee run!LOL!

you'd to give the man veritaserum, to try and find out what he's called really, for god's sake... :mf_rosetinted:

• silver changed the title to 2007 - Mika @ Carling Academy, Glasgow - 17 Nov - Reviews