So, will it be going ahead?

The majority is pro name change so I changed it.

I'll remove the bit between brackets once everyone's gotten used to the new name. :mf_rosetinted:

Turns out, Callie and Hahn aren't really hiding any lesbian relationship. However...(now don't read the rest of my post if you don't want the next episode revealed)

I watched the episode too, i wonder what ppl say when they call to complain :blink:

About Callie and Hahn I still wonder about Hahn's feelings...

Does any of you watch brothers and sisters?

The majority is pro name change so I changed it.

I'll remove the bit between brackets once everyone's gotten used to the new name. :mf_rosetinted:

I know this is a stupid question, but why has the name changed..?

Come on, talk my dear :shocked: What happened? o.o

yay... ok... well, I'm really stuck and confused at the moment....

See, I've been straight my whole life right... then at the beginning of this year I started getting a crush on the head girl at my school, but she's really really religious and totally straight, so it's complete waste.

At first I thought it was just a phase, but now I've sort of lost my love for my boyfriend and all I can think about is this girl....

AND... there's this girl in my grade, who is a lesbian... and really pretty and sweet and everything and it's weird because she's suddenly become really friendly with me and I love it. I just keep trying to talk to her as much as I can and I always want her to notice me...

and it's so hard cos I go to a Chrisitian school so a lot of people would get really creeped out if I said I was bi or anything.... and I don't know what to do anymore...:boxed::emot-sad:

yay... ok... well, I'm really stuck and confused at the moment....

See, I've been straight my whole life right... then at the beginning of this year I started getting a crush on the head girl at my school, but she's really really religious and totally straight, so it's complete waste.

At first I thought it was just a phase, but now I've sort of lost my love for my boyfriend and all I can think about is this girl....

AND... there's this girl in my grade, who is a lesbian... and really pretty and sweet and everything and it's weird because she's suddenly become really friendly with me and I love it. I just keep trying to talk to her as much as I can and I always want her to notice me...

and it's so hard cos I go to a Chrisitian school so a lot of people would get really creeped out if I said I was bi or anything.... and I don't know what to do anymore...:boxed::emot-sad:

Ouuch... okay...

First thing that came to my mind... you said there's this girl in your grade who is a lesbian... and do people think she is strange or whatever...?

Anyway, I think that if you feel it this way, you should just do what your heart says.. seriously... because I think this might come.... I know a lot of people who are gay or lesbians, and none of them knew from the beginning they were... most of them were straight at first...

It might as well be possible it's just a phase as you said, but if it lasts this long, i guess that means something... and it's better to give yourself time to find out who you really are..!

If you are at a school, where they were creeped out, if you said you were bi... well, then just keep it a secret... noone except you has to know :)

Ouuch... okay...

First thing that came to my mind... you said there's this girl in your grade who is a lesbian... and do people think she is strange or whatever...?

Anyway, I think that if you feel it this way, you should just do what your heart says.. seriously... because I think this might come.... I know a lot of people who are gay or lesbians, and none of them knew from the beginning they were... most of them were straight at first...

It might as well be possible it's just a phase as you said, but if it lasts this long, i guess that means something... and it's better to give yourself time to find out who you really are..!

If you are at a school, where they were creeped out, if you said you were bi... well, then just keep it a secret... noone except you has to know :)

:thumb_yello:

except I'm not sure whether or not you should keep it a secret. have you tried talking about this to your friend who's a lesbian?

this is so weird i was just watching the pregnant man thing on oprah. not that it's related.

Ouuch... okay...

No people don't think she's strange, but then she hangs out with the aetheist crowd.... so they don't mind... most of my friends WOULD be creeped out...

Really? That makes me feel a lot better....

I'm waiting for university to find out... then people won't mind so much....:original:

I'm a really bad secret keeper though... even with my own secrets... I know it's lame, but I get kind of desperate when I can't talk about it....

:thumb_yello:

except I'm not sure whether or not you should keep it a secret. have you tried talking about this to your friend who's a lesbian?

this is so weird i was just watching the pregnant man thing on oprah. not that it's related.

I was actually thinking that I should... if I can get her in private that is.... she has very clingy friends...

I read about that in a magazine... he's actually a transsexual... who's girlfriends parents didn't know she was a lesbian.... right? same story?

No people don't think she's strange, but then she hangs out with the aetheist crowd.... so they don't mind... most of my friends WOULD be creeped out...

Really? That makes me feel a lot better....

I'm waiting for university to find out... then people won't mind so much....:original:

I'm a really bad secret keeper though... even with my own secrets... I know it's lame, but I get kind of desperate when I can't talk about it....

Okay... that is a bad situation I guess... but there's always a solution!

I think true friends are people who support you in every decision you make and if they wouldn't accept you being bi or lesbian... that'd not really be nice of them.. although I know it's their belief...

It's definetly like that :thumb_yello:

When are you going to university? :-)

I know, I am bad at this as well :naughty: Well actually I keep people's secrets, but not mine :boxed: ...

Okay... that is a bad situation I guess... but there's always a solution!

I think true friends are people who support you in every decision you make and if they wouldn't accept you being bi or lesbian... that'd not really be nice of them.. although I know it's their belief...

It's definetly like that :thumb_yello:

When are you going to university? :-)

I know, I am bad at this as well :naughty: Well actually I keep people's secrets, but not mine :boxed: ...

Thanks Barunka... you rock :huglove:

I'm only going next year I'm afraid... long wait... but I'm soooo excited... I really don't like school.

Yeah I'm the same!!! hahahaha... I'm very good at keeping other people's secrets!

Thanks Barunka... you rock :huglove:

I'm only going next year I'm afraid... long wait... but I'm soooo excited... I really don't like school.

Yeah I'm the same!!! hahahaha... I'm very good at keeping other people's secrets!

You're totally welcome!! :huglove: Anytime you need to talk, I'm always there for you!!

I like being an agony aunt :naughty:

I don't like school as well, I love my friends there, but still, everything else in the school sucks :-D

Yeah! But it's just if there's anything on my mind, I just have to share with other people! I know this very well ... :mf_rosetinted:

You're totally welcome!! :huglove: Anytime you need to talk, I'm always there for you!!

I like being an agony aunt :naughty:

I don't like school as well, I love my friends there, but still, everything else in the school sucks :-D

Yeah! But it's just if there's anything on my mind, I just have to share with other people! I know this very well ... :mf_rosetinted:

I love this site.... :wub2:

Yeah, I love my friends... if I could just skip out the lessons in between it would be perfect!

Yup! That's exactly how I feel! It's so annoying!

I love this site.... :wub2:

Yeah, I love my friends... if I could just skip out the lessons in between it would be perfect!

Yup! That's exactly how I feel! It's so annoying!

Me too! I'm officially addicted to it since... erm... october :naughty:

Exactly... it's so useless to go there :sneaky2:

I know! I have the tendency to share my biggest secrets all the time, but I'm getting better :roftl:

Me too! I'm officially addicted to it since... erm... october :naughty:

Exactly... it's so useless to go there :sneaky2:

I know! I have the tendency to share my biggest secrets all the time, but I'm getting better :roftl:

This is the first time I've been on here since... umm...March... got such withdrawl symptoms!:naughty:

Completely useless.... and I have one teacher who is really mean and my favourite teacher teaches one of my worst subjects! Typical!

No, I'm still really bad at it.... I don't know if you ever get that sense where you just want to blurt out to someone... if something really important is on my mind I have to fight not to just say, "I want to tell you something"...

This is the first time I've been on here since... umm...March... got such withdrawl symptoms!:naughty:

Completely useless.... and I have one teacher who is really mean and my favourite teacher teaches one of my worst subjects! Typical!

No, I'm still really bad at it.... I don't know if you ever get that sense where you just want to blurt out to someone... if something really important is on my mind I have to fight not to just say, "I want to tell you something"...

since march :shocked: I noticed you weren't on for a long time..

That would kill me o_o xD

I know that! My favourite subject would be english, but because of the stupid teacher, i hate it! I like german the most... plus it's my favourite teacher :)

Yeah me too... I have this tendency to say "i want to tell you something.." and i did a lot of times, but i figured out it's not always good, so i'm trying to keep my mouth shut...

since march :shocked: I noticed you weren't on for a long time..

That would kill me o_o xD

I know that! My favourite subject would be english, but because of the stupid teacher, i hate it! I like german the most... plus it's my favourite teacher :)

Yeah me too... I have this tendency to say "i want to tell you something.." and i did a lot of times, but i figured out it's not always good, so i'm trying to keep my mouth shut...

It nearly did kill me... tonight is the first day since then that I've had time to come online!

My favourite is Drama and I have a really nice teacher, but my favourite teaches Afrikaans, which I hate....

And it's always a lot harder than you expect it to be....right?

It nearly did kill me... tonight is the first day since then that I've had time to come online!

My favourite is Drama and I have a really nice teacher, but my favourite teaches Afrikaans, which I hate....

And it's always a lot harder than you expect it to be....right?

Ouch... did you have a lot to do lately or what :shocked:

afrikaans... is it a difficult language? .. and do you learn it later or is it your second native language..?

Yes, definetly!! I just can't help myself :boxed::naughty: