• 2 weeks later...
Glad I'm not the only one. I mean, she was cool. Then she started doing some seriously scary stuff.

Not scary-weird though. I like weird. :thumb_yello:

Well... I never liked her anyway . (i kinda hate her lol)

I like weird stuff (and scary-weird too, i think...), it's just that before, I just hated her, now i'm scared of her too . lol

I don't like her either. I mean I like a few of her songs, but she scares me. And the end of her performance tonight freaked me out so bad.

LOL!

Her performance freaked me out too, but her dresses made me wish that the blood in her performance was real . LOL

Kidding... (or not, i'm not sure... probably I don't hate her that much, but anyway)

Though... gotta say 'to God and gays' was genious . LOL

Gotta go to bed now, I think . It's freakind 5am and I start classes after tomorrow. (damn it!)

I don't like her either. I mean I like a few of her songs, but she scares me. And the end of her performance tonight freaked me out so bad.

LOL!

Her performance freaked me out too, but her dresses made me wish that the blood in her performance was real . LOL

Kidding... (or not, i'm not sure... probably I don't hate her that much, but anyway)

Though... gotta say 'to God and gays' was genious . LOL

Gotta go to bed now, I think . It's freakind 5am and I start classes after tomorrow. (damn it!)

Please tell me more about this!:wink2:

What show, where, when?

Is it on You Tube?:blink:

Please tell me more about this!:wink2:

What show, where, when?

Is it on You Tube?:blink:

VMA performance, in New York, last night . :teehee:

Dunno if it is on youtube, don't have any wish of seeing it again!

(though I recorded all VMAs lol)

I guess they are talking about Lady Gaga's performance at the VMAs that I haven't seen yet, either.

You can see a picture of her here:

http://www.mtv.com/

... and I think she dedicated her award 'to God and gays':biggrin2:

I think every performance on that show is now overshadowed by Kanye West's "big moment". :sneaky2:

Yeah... you're right!

And yeah, she did dedicate her award to God and the gays, though she received it dressed like blood! (f*cking hell!)

About Kayne's momment! Oh well, it was bloody brilliant! I like how Kayne stands up for what he believes, though, if it was to say that Beyonce's video is good, then you may keep your mouth shut . lol

About little Taylor... well, I kinda felt a bit bad for her, but if she was less of a annoying good girl she'd fight it back . I'd fight it back... but no, she just stand there crying... oh well, she's older than me, but she gotta learn that life's not always easy! (I know you'll probably hate me for what I just said, but well... that's what I think)

Though... after the break, Russell was brilliant trying to put things up with 'a lot of love to Michael Jackson' lol! And I don't like anything about Beyonce, but she made me respect her last night when after winning her award she flash-backed being there when she was only 18 and giving her momment to poor little Taylor . lol

I guess they are talking about Lady Gaga's performance at the VMAs that I haven't seen yet, either.

You can see a picture of her here:

http://www.mtv.com/

... and I think she dedicated her award 'to God and gays':biggrin2:

I think every performance on that show is now overshadowed by Kanye West's "big moment". :sneaky2:

Sooooooo....what did he do!:teehee:

VMA performance, in New York, last night . :teehee:

Dunno if it is on youtube, don't have any wish of seeing it again!

(though I recorded all VMAs lol)

Yeah... you're right!

And yeah, she did dedicate her award to God and the gays, though she received it dressed like blood! (f*cking hell!)

About Kayne's momment! Oh well, it was bloody brilliant! I like how Kayne stands up for what he believes, though, if it was to say that Beyonce's video is good, then you may keep your mouth shut . lol

About little Taylor... well, I kinda felt a bit bad for her, but if she was less of a annoying good girl she'd fight it back . I'd fight it back... but no, she just stand there crying... oh well, she's older than me, but she gotta learn that life's not always easy! (I know you'll probably hate me for what I just said, but well... that's what I think)

Though... after the break, Russell was brilliant trying to put things up with 'a lot of love to Michael Jackson' lol! And I don't like anything about Beyonce, but she made me respect her last night when after winning her award she flash-backed being there when she was only 18 and giving her momment to poor little Taylor . lol

Thanks hun, but it's really hard to understand when you haven't seen the show?:wub2:

Poring blood at each other?

No big deal if you ask me, I've been watching True Blood for a while!:roftl:

• 3 weeks later...

I do totally agree with you, I hate her (and LOOOVE Gaga, lol :naughty:)

I think she's dumb, ordinary and dull. She annoys me.

• 3 weeks later...